Do u think women think more than men? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by be-happy-always

ahahahaha...
see, I can't even believe that!
ah! u also got to know something: No woman in the world can be like this- "Think about nothing!!" at any point in her lifeπŸ˜†

Becouse women think too much, they can recognised every gesture and reactions...
she is imaginative, dreaming, romantic..I think 80% of feminine mind can't make effort and initiative to do anything, they always think, think abt initiative...ppl say na just like women...even if she is in love,she will nt take initiative...they ready to wait n think...am not saying waiting is wrong...actually waiting is the feminine power...if ur mind 100% feminine, then u dont feel much hurry n dont much bother abt time...πŸ˜› thats why we see husband is standing outside the house n he is honking the horn n saying 'come downnn'..then wife says...'one min am comming'...continuously for 1 hr she may say 'I have been telling u am comming in 1 min' πŸ˜ƒ& according to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women... They say that women are too judgmental and think  wrong n gossip, where, of course, men are just grateful. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Prometeus

Becouse women think too much, they can recognised every gesture and reactions...
she is imaginative, dreaming, romantic..I think 80% of feminine mind can't make effort and initiative to do anything, they always think, think abt initiative...ppl say na just like women...even if she is in love,she will nt take initiative...they ready to wait n think...am not saying waiting is wrong...actually waiting is the feminine power...if ur mind 100% feminine, then u dont feel much hurry n dont much bother abt time...πŸ˜› thats why we see husband is standing outside the house n he is honking the horn n saying 'come downnn'..then wife says...'one min am comming'...continuously for 1 hr she may say 'I have been telling u am comming in 1 min' πŸ˜ƒ& according to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women... They say that women are too judgmental and think  wrong n gossip, where, of course, men are just grateful. πŸ˜†

I agree with almost everything but not everything!πŸ˜†
It's not that coz I am a woman, I'm saying 
rather, I'm saying coz I don't think I'm like this or some more women around me are like this!

Ok, being  judgmental doesn't just mean taking wrong decisions! Coz men are also judgmental - they too can think wrong or negative!
Secondly, GOSSIPING!!! It's not only 'the woman trait' lol...
I mean not unique to women...

Though it's true that the men who gossip about others, we say them 'gay' lol...
but, me, I can't tolerate girls talking about other girls' make-up, dresses, attitude or their relationships! Man, every girl/woman is different! AND, a girl who doesn't gossip is not tom-boyish!

But I agree that women do think a lot and sometime, SOMETIMES,πŸ˜†, just keep on thinking and can take like forever to do that task or confess something...lolπŸ˜†

And, a question for u...don't u think men can also do any of these things? gossiping, judging others or being shy in confessing feelings?

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 years ago

I agree with almost everything but not everything!πŸ˜†
It's not that coz I am a woman, I'm saying 
rather, I'm saying coz I don't think I'm like this or some more women around me are like this!

Ok, being  judgmental doesn't just mean taking wrong decisions! Coz men are also judgmental - they too can think wrong or negative!
Secondly, GOSSIPING!!! It's not only 'the woman trait' lol...
I mean not unique to women...

Though it's true that the men who gossip about others, we say them 'gay' lol...
but, me, I can't tolerate girls talking about other girls' make-up, dresses, attitude or their relationships! Man, every girl/woman is different! AND, a girl who doesn't gossip is not tom-boyish!

But I agree that women do think a lot and sometime, SOMETIMES,πŸ˜†, just keep on thinking and can take like forever to do that task or confess something...lolπŸ˜†

And, a question for u...don't u think men can also do any of these things?
Actually Tymme nahe hey to do these things...and I dont mind what others talking/thinking about me...the best moves in life are made in silence... Don't talk about it... Just do it and let them talk about it... Failure talks. ...Success walks..πŸ˜ƒ

but its true that  some ppl(m/f) won't stand for gossip...they prefer to sit down and make tmself comfortable...πŸ˜†
gossiping, judging others or being shy in confessing feelings?

Inside everybody there is a feeling 'I am far better' There is a motivation πŸ˜†'If others are very ugly, then I am beautiful'...Kuch logo ko gossip or judging se..ek aasha...ek umeeed badthi/milte hey...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†its called  Einstein's theory of relativity...You know,when everybody is such a sinner, comparatively one feels like a saint... When everybody is doing wrong, it feels good that ..."At least I am not doing that much wrong."πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ that feelings make ppl do these things...it happens!!😊 Bade bade deso main aise chote chote bath hote rehte hey ji!

just watch:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sk1gMZ_k6U[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Prometeus - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Prometeus

πŸ˜† agree!!
n yes, u r right in saying that Bade bade deso main aise chote chote bath hote rehte hey ji!

May I know ur name?

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 years ago
I'm not sure about others, but i without a doubt go overboard with the thinking process at times πŸ˜† My current thoughts: how many chapters have i read on social policy? why the hell can't i understand the basics of politics? when is my assignment due? why am i surfing the net like a nomad when i should be working on my dissertation? *That is my mind in a state of mental  pressure* 

I guess the nature of thoughts determine the amount of thought process a person undergoes. Naturally both the male and female mind will tend to think more when their minds are in state of mental pressure. An individuals personality is also something to look at. People who are re-severed and socially awkward are most likely to keep their thoughts inside instead of voicing it out, hence it may lead to a deep penetration of thoughts. I don't know tbh :/

But regardless of that, i like to think. I am a reflective thinker. When i'm doing something, i like to reflect on it. It not enables me to pick up on my weak points but it also allows me to better myself. I hope to pursue a career in teaching, hence when i am in classroom with children i like to reflect on my teaching strategies. Am i using the right strategies? Is my method working? How do i ensure that my tactics are suitable for individuals with different learning styles? etc.  

πŸ˜† agree!!
n yes, u r right in saying that Bade bade deso main aise chote chote bath hote rehte hey ji!--πŸ‘πŸΌ

May I know ur name? -- mmm okie!πŸ˜ƒ

Well, I believed that earlier, but now in the above comment, I gotta know, it is possible that one can think about nothing!πŸ˜ƒ

If to think about nothing is to go blank then I've been doing it effortlessly in every
exam that I've given.πŸ˜†

Edited by oceanssea - 11 years ago
Originally posted by oceanssea

If to think about nothing is to go blank then I've been doing it effortlessly in every
exam that I've given.πŸ˜†

Hahaha...good one!πŸ˜†

Thinking and worrying are two different things. πŸ˜†

Thinking and worrying often depends on situations and circumstances. When exams approach both men and women have to put on their Thinking Caps; unless of course they are fully prepared.

Genrally a mother worries more than the father. Women do tend to worry about several things because they caring and concerned I guess.
Women certainly think they think more than men. Men dont think about it.πŸ˜†