Debate Mansion

Do u think women think more than men? - Page 5

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Yeah, women think more than men. Why else do you think we have all these problems? Remember what happened when Eve developed a brain? Big problems for AdamπŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Yeah, women think more than men. Why else do you think we have all these problems? Remember what happened when Eve developed a brain? Big problems for AdamπŸ˜†

If only Adam had developed his own, mankind could have been saved πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Angie_

Maybe Adam should have spent more than just a rib...Just saying...    πŸ˜‰
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tell me about it.πŸ˜†

actually, if man had to be saved from women, then i am thankful there was no savingπŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prometeus

Maybe Adam should have spent more than just a rib...Just saying...    πŸ˜‰

Adam's brain must have existed in his rib !
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Adam's brain must have existed in his rib !

^πŸ˜†hehe but another thing you know,Eve showed him the Tree of knowledge, and God said to adam 2,3 times..."Don't eat from the tree of knowledge" ..but He eatn Full apple and Eve half khaya busz...hope u can understand size diff...size matters...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

you know..opportunity may knock once, bt temptation bangs on your front door forever!!
Edited by Prometeus - 11 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail

actually it's not quite as bad as all that. Men do think a lot, except when they are falling half-asleep from listening to her, or when they are playing XBox or watching a game. All right, fine, maybe that's all the time.πŸ˜†
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Thinking and worrying are two different things. πŸ˜†

Thinking and worrying often depends on situations and circumstances. When exams approach both men and women have to put on their Thinking Caps; unless of course they are fully prepared.

Genrally a mother worries more than the father. Women do tend to worry about several things because they caring and concerned I guess.

Summer bhai, I totally agree but if we don't consider 'worrying' here, thinking of something all the time...I guess everybody does that...
Don't u 'think'πŸ˜ƒ?

I mean its so hard for me to believe that a healthy n sound person cannot think of anything - 'totally blank' !!!!!!

Kya aap kuchh der ke liye aise baith sakte ho?