Bommalattam Nov 12 - 16 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks nithya for the updates. Agree with you the story is goin totally crap. Amma was watching and i had a glimpse on whats happening.  mudiyalae ...
Sorry...I am busy...thursday and friday updates will be up by my friday evening...

is wednesday done by SUmi?

Yes I agree with nithya about the storyline...I also will give a brief update only until the story picks up...

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
there are about 150 clicks for these updates./...but who are these people reading the updates...? then why dont you all join us in discussion or atkeast click the like button so that we updaters will know that there are fans for this serial...
the necklace in Reshma neck crack me up 🤣 i was like ðŸ˜² Such a cheap disgusting  betrayal ðŸ¤¢ I hope he gives a piece of mind to Santosh!! thanks for the updates. 
Thanks for the triple updates atina..

Not one character worth prasing.. BM Team you have really disappointed me!!
Hi :)
I'm new here. Ippothan intha show paaka startpanniiruken.
Well, I'm a Big fan of Shree...He's an amazing actor!! And the female
lead too is doing a good job..!!
What do you think guys, will Bharati marry Santhosh or the other guy? (forgot his name... Bharathi's lover) and If Bharati marry Santhosh, entha situationla antha Kalyanam nadakkum?

P.S I never made a post in a tamil show forum... Hope it's allowed to open threads here
Hi Thiri

Welcome to IF Tamil section..

I have moved your post here to the discussions thread so that all discussions remain in one place.

Please fell free to participate in our discussions and hit the like button to encourage our updaters..

Nithya
IF Tamil Section Dev. Team Member
Thanks thalai for all the updates. Roja is livid - the story writer must be one hell of a sick guy - he thinks that women are a cheap lot? And we update this trash and accept his stand??  Thalai, seriously, do you think that we should be a part of this nonsense?? Roja is fuming