Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved Yesterday's Episode, specially the Bond betweeen Shaurya and ABhigyan, I reaaly look forward to Episodes when they show  Shaurya and Abhigyan together, it makes the Episode more interesting,  Looking forward to see tonight's Episode as to wat will it be all about and if they will show Shaurya and ABhigyan again together, ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
Lovely caps Arjoon. ðŸ˜ƒ
Bidisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#00cc66">Lovely caps Arjoon. 😃</font>

Thanks Shreya.. 😊
Bidisha. thumbnail
yesterday's episode was great.. I could nt watch it at 9.pm.. 4 sum reasons..and I felt dat I must have missed a great episode coz promo was intesting..
Bt when I watched it online at 3.am, I understood dat I was right..
I watched the full episode two times ,and I watched jungle scenes min 5 times.. :D
I did nt sleep at night as I spent whole night watching shapath as I always wanted 2 see an episode full of action,adventure and excitement in shapath..and yesterday's episode was exactly like that.. It had evrything .. Actions,adventure, excitement..evrything..
And i also liked the fun and friendly conversation btwn Kavi and Abhigyan,and d sweet care of Bulbul 4 Kavi and Abhi's style of asking Kavi repeatedly "Ab chale?" when Kavi was talking 2 Bulbul over phone.. :D and also in d jungle when Abhi asked Kavi 3 times "tumhe dar toh nahi lag raha hai na?"..and also liked when Kavi was just saying "hello,hello.."
And Abhi said "Kavi,tum kuch bologe?"
I really enjoyed d episode..and it was lyk a gift 4 all piyush fan and shapath lovers for new year.. :)
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's Episode was another interesting one, these days we r getting full of Abhigyan and am really Happy to see him in the weenend's Episode,  and Loved all the cops acting, they were just superb,  Must say they all make a wonderful team,  Kavi, Abhigyan Mayank and ACP did a real good job,  and not to say that I just love Abhigyan's Smile, he looks really sweet and tooo Good when he smiles,  One real Handsome cop we have in the Shapath team ðŸ˜Š
Bidisha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Yesterday's Episode was another interesting one, these days we r getting full of Abhigyan and am really Happy to see him in the weenend's Episode, and Loved all the cops acting, they were just superb, Must say they all make a wonderful team, Kavi, Abhigyan Mayank and ACP did a real good job, and not to say that I just love Abhigyan's Smile, he looks really sweet and tooo Good when he smiles, One real Handsome cop we have in the Shapath team 😊

Yeah everybody acted really well,and yes,Abhigyan looked handsome..he is a really smart and dashing cop ..
I liked each part of yesterday's episode..
Bidisha. thumbnail
and I loved dis episode so much dat i watched jungle scenes online again and again last nyt .. Coz the jungle scene wth scary sounds was amazing..
I liked Abhigyan's style of investigation,his frndshp wth Kavi and his tough cop look..
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjoon.

and I loved dis episode so much dat i watched jungle scenes online again and again last nyt .. Coz the jungle scene wth scary sounds was amazing..
I liked Abhigyan's style of investigation,his frndshp wth Kavi and his tough cop look..

yes Arjoon I also liked the episode a lot...Piyush was looking sooo handsome...just loved 2 watch him in normal dress...
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjoon.

Yeah everybody acted really well,and yes,Abhigyan looked handsome..he is a really smart and dashing cop ..
I liked each part of yesterday's episode..

me too...😃
Shoub_tired thumbnail
@Arjoon.. As u said u will take caps of all episodes...then start your duty...😆
And if you are taking caps then try to take caps from online video available on www.lifeok.com website... 
this is my gyan no.100000000 ðŸ¤£