Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shoub_tired thumbnail

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arjoon.

I started watching shapath at 3.a.m online,and spent whole night watching it again and again...😆

Kyaa karein Shapath mein aisa Nasha hai ke dekhe bina raha nahi jaata,  I think we r all addicted to it and just cannot do without seeing it,  We need our weekly dose to keep us going,  😆
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Keep the smile,
leave the tear,
Think of joy,
forget the fear,
Hold the laugh,
leave the pain, Be joyous ,
Coz its new year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 all my friends here.. :)
Shoub_tired thumbnail
DelEdited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail
And now this is the time 2 wish our favorite most handsome,brave,strong, dashing and daring cop Abhigyan a very very happy New year ..
All I want 2 say is..
"Some people have nice eyes,
Some have nice smiles & others have nice
faces..
But You have all of them with a nice
HEART…
So..u are great and we all love u a lot.."
A vry vry Happy New Year 2013 to Piyush Sahdev AKA Abhigyan,and all Piyush fans and all shapathians.. :)
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjoon.

yesterday's episode was great.. I could nt watch it at 9.pm.. 4 sum reasons..and I felt dat I must have missed a great episode coz promo was intesting..
Bt when I watched it online at 3.am, I understood dat I was right..
I watched the full episode two times ,and I watched jungle scenes min 5 times.. :D
I did nt sleep at night as I spent whole night watching shapath as I always wanted 2 see an episode full of action,adventure and excitement in shapath..and yesterday's episode was exactly like that.. It had evrything .. Actions,adventure, excitement..evrything..
And i also liked the fun and friendly conversation btwn Kavi and Abhigyan,and d sweet care of Bulbul 4 Kavi and Abhi's style of asking Kavi repeatedly "Ab chale?" when Kavi was talking 2 Bulbul over phone.. :D and also in d jungle when Abhi asked Kavi 3 times "tumhe dar toh nahi lag raha hai na?"..and also liked when Kavi was just saying "hello,hello.."
And Abhi said "Kavi,tum kuch bologe?"
I really enjoyed d episode..and it was lyk a gift 4 all piyush fan and shapath lovers for new year.. :)

I haven't watched it yet, but will soon.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! 🤗

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Kyaa karein Shapath mein aisa Nasha hai ke dekhe bina raha nahi jaata,  I think we r all addicted to it and just cannot do without seeing it,  We need our weekly dose to keep us going,  😆

Yup specially Abhigyan aka piyush😳
Outstanding caps Moon👏
@Arjoon- ab caps th sikh li tune leni ab AT bhi bana shuru kar de, mujhe chutti mil jayegi😆