Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved him in this shot...😳 that expression...that smile is just adorable...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There is so much I want to say about it... But Let some others see first 😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First of all...something we all know...he's a fantastic actor...in some scenes where he's sick, I started shivering myself.

I don't know how many will see it today...I just want to say...it was really painful watching this...especially after AKI. (sorry for this spoiler)

I really liked that scene where he cuts onion, then turns with tearful eyes and starts laughing...he was just
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im watching it finally !!!! I know many of you are waiting for Friday's update but im really sorry i cant hold myself from watching this ... im sure itll be a treat !!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

First of all...something we all know...he's a fantastic actor...in some scenes where he's sick, I started shivering myself.

I don't know how many will see it today...I just want to say...it was really painful watching this...especially after AKI. (sorry for this spoiler)

I really liked that scene where he cuts onion, then turns with tearful eyes and starts laughing...he was just

You spoke my word ! This man deserves a big round of applause yet again  👏 👏 👏

But yes, I am a bit 😔 after watching it. It was difficult for me to watch it ! 
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vis di , thank you so much for providing the links ... 🤗  will get back to this thread after watching it  😛
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will try watching it tonight . Thanks 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
I just finished the episode ...
And im 😭 ... this was a classic ... the ending made me feel 🥺 but i want to give a standing ovation to Adi sir ... he is the best actor ive ever seen ... words fall short in his appraisal ... he's above all of them.
This was such a touching episode. Sulbha Deshpande ji as always was fabulous and Adi sir along with her made it stunning.
This episode makes you smile,cry and at moments cry with a smile on your face. Must watch guys ... waiting to discuss it ... and mention my fav moments ... should i or should i wait till others watch it.
Shagnika thumbnail
Even I was  😭 after watching it ! However the episode, story and performances deserves every appreciation possible. Just simply wonderful !! Amazing dialogues and Deshpande ji as always gives a mind blowing performance. The episode makes you feel for the characters so much that you would smile and cry with them throughout ! 

It was wonderful to see such a nice show after so many days ! Thanks again Vis 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly ... Vis youve given us a diwali treat ...
I have this vid on tab ... this ill remember forever.

Some scenes were so fab na ? Especially the onione scene ...
The ending ... as always hes awsome ..
One scene was fab .. when sulbha ji snatches the gun from him ? There his expressions were wow !!!
And even the behen discussion ... gosh that really made me 😭 ...
The onion scene was mh fav though ... uss ek moment se dil jeet liya ...
And his entry ... the moment where his face is uncovered ❤️
I nevef thought i'll see him in that look ...

Overall a treat ... a lovely treat.