Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Shello my dear JungleVasiyon!

I am here with my first OS on the TBP forum!

Let me introduce myself first:

Hello! My name is Kesha. My friends call me Cherry or Kesh. Although some have copyrights :P. I write OSes, FFs and SSes. Till now I have just written a couple of works even though :P. I am a very-5 huge KriYansh and KiSha fan.

(Do not be confused'I have written only on KR so it my first OS on TBP forum)

Enough of my bak-bak. So let's start!

KiSha SS: An apology?!

(Guys assume that KD has done something very bad to hur Kiya. I could not think of that KD doing anything bad to Kiya :P Bear it re! )

KD had broken Kiya's trust. Kiya was hell upset. She could not believe that he could do this to her. She knew that it was because of her helping him and KD had misunderstood her. But she could not digest the fact that KD had really thought that she could do this'

She just slapped him and without giving any explanation why was she with Kunal she ran away and went to her so-called-house and then to her room. No on even cared to ask her why was she crying so bitterly. It was Anya's concert today so her so-called-mother did not have time for her.

Kiya's P.O.V.:

I can't believe KD was faking all this' I mean how could he? How can he think I could do this? I did all this just for him' But he! Gosh! Why did I trust him? I knew something was fishy first and did not trust him fully! But then being with him I thought that I have misunderstood him all these years and started trusting him! It's my entire fault! How did I trust him?! I should have known that he was up to something. I should not have blindly trusted him. Now what is the use? I thought that he could understand me. But now everything is over; totally over. Now I will never allow any KD to hurt me. I will build a very strong wall around me that no one can peep through it!

WAIT! Why shall I suffer because of that moron? * She cleans her tears * No! I won't do this. Not everyone is like that 'Stone-face'. He is not the only one who knows how to take revenge. * She smirks * Well, this 'Buddy Project' 1s a punishment, right? And I am getting this punishment for doing nothing! I have got this label 'Junglee' and 'Joker' for doing nothing?! So now is the time to do something! You wait and watch Mr. KD or now shall I say 'Stone-face'? * She giggles * Your 'Chicklet' will be back but-3! In a new form! I will make you realize your mistake. And yes! You will apologize; that too without knowing my purpose behind being with that creep. I won't let you know that I helped you in that 'Jail Fiasco'!

Wait! Why shall I do that?! No I won't waste my time behind him. I will live my life to the fullest! Not under anyone's pressure! I will try my best to act normal with HIM. But let the APC get over! The opening ceremony's today, right? So approximately it will get over by this week! Yes! Beware, 'Stone-face'! 'Chicklet' is here!

KD's P.O.V.:

Was what I did correct? Should I have backstabbed Kiya? I mean yes, I saw her with that creep, but she might have done that due to some kind of pressure! I have been with her these last 1-2 months and I had realized the she is not the way Piddi and I had judged her! I have to admit that I, Keshav Desai or should I say 'Stone-face'; had started falling for Kiya or 'Chicklet'! At least I should have trusted myself that she isn't bad! Gosh!

Why am I thinking about her?! At the first place, SHE WAS WITH THAT CREEP THAT TOO SMILING! At the second place, SHE WAS PLACING HER HAND UPON HIS! Now, anyone would have believed that she was enjoying his company! Well, if there was some reason behind her doing something like this, then she would have explained me when I humiliated her! She didn't even care to explain me her purpose! On the other hand, she slapped me! Well, anyone would have done that! Whether he/she would have been at guilt or he/she would have been innocent!

It's not what she did! It's what YOU DID, Mr. Keshav Desai! If she was guilty, then you shouldn't have done this! It's her fault but I'm no Mr. Shareef! This all is because of MY ego! I do owe her an apology! But will IO be able to do that? See what you have got yourself into, Mr. Keshav Desai. Now suffer it! Why the heck am I thinking about her?! Gosh! This girl has got me crazy! I guess sometimes it isn't wrong to trust your heart, is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Worth continuing?

I know a bit boring :P

But do tell how was it'

Criticism is always welcome.

Thank you

Best,

Kesha

Index

Part 0ne- Page 10.

Edited by Kesha1234 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Awesome start Kesh <3
Radiance. thumbnail
Thanx DTJ ( Duffer Tammy Jaan :P )
Radiance. thumbnail
Oh toh madam aa gaye :P
Jaldi unes karna ðŸ˜‰
Radiance. thumbnail
* in a scared tone * Will it be unresd?!
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

* in a scared tone * Will it be unresd?!

dar na

padhne ke baad pakka kar dungi unres

n is hafte nt possible

n mere NSO se pehle next to impossible ðŸ˜­
Radiance. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

dar na

padhne ke baad pakka kar dungi unres

n is hafte nt possible

n mere NSO se pehle next to impossible ðŸ˜­

What?! Pehle kehti hai padne ki baad unres kar degi...ar ab keh rahi hai k iss hafte nt possible?! ðŸ˜•
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

What?! Pehle kehti hai padne ki baad unres kar degi...ar ab keh rahi hai k iss hafte nt possible?! ðŸ˜•

i will read after my nso exam

i hardly read anything nw ðŸ˜­
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start kesh 😃 Continue it!!
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start Cherry
do cont.
d