Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 - Page 18

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waise dont take tension..i am going to start writing the update now..!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail

I know that this part is going to turn out to be a very unexpected one...There is a lot of unexpected things that would happen here...In fcat chaichil herself is not aware about it...sorry but then this idea struck me today...!!! Chaichil you can update the next part...will send u a PM please read it...!!! It is very important...!!!

Part 7: Yeh naya insaan..!!!

Suvreen was aimlessly walking down the lane'she had already walked a little ahead from the auto stand near Annie's place'Delhi was in its own uproar'the bustling street was filled with the Dilwale people'with the josh in them'But Suvreen was feeling a wired emptiness in her heart'She did no why she was feeling so'She continued to walk aimlessly'

Here Yuvraj reached the hostel'The hostel was buzzing with a new music of preparation going for the college tour'He walked towards his room with a confused expression'

In the room: Mannu and Rathie were all set with their preparations for the college tour'Mannu was picking all his dresses with utmost care in order to make sure that Naro liked all that he would wear in the college tour'

Mannu: Rathie, see is this dress okay..?? I mean Naro ji will like it na??

Rathie: Yar'I am tired of choosing clothes for u'lo'even Bhai is here now'ask him whatever u want'

Mannu: Wo bhai'where had u disappeared this early'? We tried calling u but it was not reachable'and what is with u?? U look so messed up??

Now, Rathie too is waiting eagerly for Yuvi's reply'They somewhere knew that Yuvi had changed since the dinner in Annie's place'They also knew that something really bad had happened between Yuvraj and Suvreen but neither Suvreen nor Yuvraj opened up with what actually had happened'

Yuvi: Kuch nahi wo Diya apne Mumma-Puppa ke saath wapis chali gayi isiliye use bye kehne gaya tha'By the way'How is the preparation going on for the college tour?

Rathie: Bhai, Mannu is eating my head since morning'He is packing all the stuff according to Naro's wish'this guy is totally turning out to be a Romeo'(with a laugh)

Mannu: Shut up'there is nothing like that'Bhai waise aapne kaha tha na ki aap Suvreen ke saath milkar mere aur Naro ji ke liye kuch karenge??

Suddenly realization struck Yuvraj'He seemed to have forgotten that he and topper had to plan to bring Mannu and Naro together'he suddenly made an abrupt move from there with Laila's keys in his hand'

Here Suvreen's aimless walk was put to an halt when her phone rang'The screen flashed Aditya'A sudden smile crept up her face'She answered the call'

Karan Goddwani

Suvreen: Hello, haan bol aadi'kya hein??

Aditya: Pehle tho doll thum mujhse baath na kario'okay??

Suvreen: Agar baath nahi karni tho phone kyun ki?

Aditya: Acha'? Mujhe thumse narz hona hein aur thu meri hi chopsey kar rahi ho? BTW why didn't u tell me that you are coming to Mumbai for ur college trip??

Suvreen: College trip? (she had completely forgotten about that) Wo haan wo we are coming to Mumbai for the trip'actually I had forgotten about that'

Here yuvraj got into the laila in a hurry and started to drive towards his destination the guggal house'

Suvreen continued on phone and then she did not realize all the confusion was now gone'she no more felt that emptiness'She was even laughing and smiling'Yuvraj too reached and suddenly applied his break when he saw that Suvreen was standing and talking to someone on phone'He got off from his Laila and walked to wards Suvreen'He found a amazing feeling in him when he could see Suvi smiling and laughing and happy'

Aditya on phone: By the way, so now I am sure that my Barbie doll need not be sad'and ya see you soon in Mumbai meri jaan'Now I ll keep I have got some work to finish with'Love you'

Suvreen: Love you too Aditya'(Aditya cut the call even before Suvreen could complete)

Suvreen to her self: Yeh bhi na bilkul pagal hein'Waise why am I going on smiling'?? Yeh mujhe bhi pagal kar dega'Seriously Aditya oyu are the best person in my life I think'(With a pleasant smile)

Here yuvraj, who had heard the last bit of conversation was really all red in anger'He was fuming in anger and he clenched his fist'He did not knw why but it felt as though someone had just stabbed him through his heart'Why was again a question that never had an answer'Suvreen turned around'and was shocked to find Yuvraj there'She was confused why he was loathing in anger'but then she suddenly came into reality with the fight they had'

Suvreen: Arey Yuvraj thum? (she did feel a little more courage been in her after talking to Aditya)'thum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Yuvraj: Gabra math topper'I am not here to follow you'What were you doing here by the way?

Suvreen: (ignored his comment about him following her) I was just on my way home'actually I did not find a auto home'(she remembered how Aditya had told him that she should behave normal even in the case of fight and this will help her face it and forget it)'waise its good that you came'Now atleast I will get a free ride home'(she was trying her level best to bring the situation and her mistake under control)

Yuvraj: Toper I have better works'(still in anger)'and ya I came here to tell you about our plan of bringing Mannu and Naro together'But it looks like you are busy with your own life'I will do my level best don't worry'you can continue'

Suvreen: Yuvraj, what do you mean? I agree that I was wrong that I talked to you that way in Annie's house but then that does not mean that Naro does not mean anything to me..? Samje? And ya it was our work to bring them together'

Yuvraj: Okay'fine I don't think we can discuss about the plan yet'I am leaving to the hostel we will decide on the way to Mumbai tomorrow'Bye'and ya I am sure you will find a way home'

Saying this Yuvraj left from there'.He did not turn back again'to just give look on Suvreen'He should have seen that he had left a shattered Suvreen behind'She herself did not know why she was this hurt because of some one'

Suvreen: Koi bath nahi Yuvraj'Suvreen thu kyu ro rahi ho?? Be strong Suvi'you need to face it'Its okay'after all he yuvraj he can only hurt you'and nothing'It was your fault that you expected him to care for you'(a sad tone of hosanna playing in the background)

Suvreen walked back home and she was welcomed with a very happy environment'With her mumma and Puppa all busy in preparing for Suvreen's college trip'Suvreen was absorbed into the feel and she too stared with the preparations'.She was lost but then she still had that hurt somewhere deep in her heart'there still was thorn of Yuvi's was words that was pricking her'She had never felt so miserable'But she was happy that she will very soon meet aditya who is probably waiting for her eagerly in Mumbai'

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
let me know how it is
Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was really osum!!!!!!

nd aditya...already luv him

thnx 4 adding him and yaa evn i was taken bby surprise with this update of urz!!!!!!!!!!!!

but as usual u rocked wid ur writing and this was fab!!!!!!!!!
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-chaichil

this was really osum!!!!!!

nd aditya...already luv him

thnx 4 adding him and yaa evn i was taken bby surprise with this update of urz!!!!!!!!!!!!

but as usual u rocked wid ur writing and this was fab!!!!!!!!!

thanx a lot chaitanya..!!! 😃 😃
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Manish: thx a lot for d pm.update was really very good. U r doing an awesum job. Keep it up.
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice work Mannu...👍🏼

waise it is so similar to our own SG na...
Wahan bhi dono ke beech misunderstanding aur yahan bhi...

Inka aur misunderstandings ka gehra rishta hai ... 😛

Ab ye Aditya pata nahi kya karega...
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tashaveli

@Manish: thx a lot for d pm.update was really very good. U r doing an awesum job. Keep it up.

u r welcome..!!! 😃 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Monika_S

Nice work Mannu...👍🏼

waise it is so similar to our own SG na...
Wahan bhi dono ke beech misunderstanding aur yahan bhi...

Inka aur misunderstandings ka gehra rishta hai ... 😛

Ab ye Aditya pata nahi kya karega...

thanx di...and ya seems like yuvreen have got a very good connection with MUs...similar to my connection with sorry...hahaha...😆

and ya di..aditya is  a surprise pack..and i myself havent thought wat is going to happen..!!! 😆
luvushivin1 thumbnail
great work manish awsum i m too excited for the next part.1