Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 - Page 22

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chaichil

haww hw rude manish...u cud haf added him...more female popularity for our ff wont haf done any harm u kno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but ha agar barun yaha hota toh for girls each nd every character wud haf been sidelined!!!!!!!!!!!!! voh bhi hein hein

but hes such a swt heart omg omg omg
😳

focus chaitanya focus

yuvreen na stp going ga ga over barun its yuvi and suvi here!.hein na..??ha...sry

for nw nk will do!!!!!!!!!!😆

see...i juet mentioned barun and u forgot Yuvreen didnt u??...so now do u get the reason why Barun is not getting in here?? 😉 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maria_rox14

I think this aditya dude is her cousin
Nyways nice update n yeah It is kinda surprising

cousin??? lets maria..!!! and ya good to know that u liked it..!!! 😃 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

suvi had of now does not have a bro does she?? but u never know...😉 😃 😃
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

see...i juet mentioned barun and u forgot Yuvreen didnt u??...so now do u get the reason why Barun is not getting in here?? 😉 😛

its nt my fault
its baruns fault

y does he haf too be such freakingly  handsum...?????

nd vaise bhi...ab barun kaha.??😭😭...its nly shivin nw😳
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chaichil

its nt my fault
its baruns fault

y does he haf too be such freakingly  handsum...?????

nd vaise bhi...ab barun kaha.??😭😭...its nly shivin nw😳

hahaha...chill barun will be back..let me take some rest now...😛
AmYraaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

hahaha...chill barun will be back..let me take some rest now...😛

heheheehe sry ryt barun will be bak...

yup u rily need sum rest frm my barun jap...!!!!!!!!!😉😛😆
..Satarupa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... 👏
Sorry for being so late...
Plz update soon...
And thanks for the pm... 😊
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 0-Sata_rupa-0

Awesome update... 👏
Sorry for being so late...
Plz update soon...
And thanks for the pm... 😊

thanx a lot...and ya dont need to be sorry or people in the forum will start adressing u as kumari sorry...😆 (as i am being called..) and ya next update i too am waiting it is from chaitanya..!!! 😃😃
AmYraaA thumbnail
LA LA LAND!!!
LA LA LAND!!!
The alaram bells all ringing in a sink at dpsc college was a miracle to all the professor tht to in the boys hostel was a very unusual thing
"its valentines day or what??"asked the hostelmatron to one of the boys passing by
"no matron its the collage tour"the guy answered
"no wonder yaha par toh exams ke tym bhi yeh ladke jaldi nahi uththe ab toh zara dekho inhe nalayak"
There was a long queue b4 the loo but suddenly all the boys shift to one side as if to make way for sum1
Sum1 no no its their bhai dpsc ka cheetah he gave his dashing smirk and with full on attitude moved towards the loo
This vip treatment was normal to him very normal indeed
He walked towards the washroom and changed
A hot shower will do him good he thought
He opened the tap and let the water trickle over him still this water did not wash away his disappointment his anger his frustration his feelings and his doubts he was confused why he could not get topper out of his head...
DPSC MAIN GATE
There was a gaint Volvo parked behind the gates and before the bus were three girls struggling with there luggage 
"ohh god plz sent a superman who can lift all my luggage "said annie lukng towards the sky suddenly rathi cums frm behind and lifts all her luggage wid his luggage one handeddly
"y disturb god!!!havent u seen the guys of DPSC"saying this rathi moved towards the bus
Annie just luked at him sumwhat admiringly thn she to followed rathi and helped to place the luggages safely
Here mannu comes and askes naro if she wants helps to which naro readily agrees cuz she did not have anyothr option...

Yuvi came near suvi and sai
"dnt expect me to help u with ur luggage...u seem to haf packed haf of delhi in it"
Teased yuvraj
"did i ask u 4 any help...and me paking half of the delhi is nt ur concern"answered bak suvi
"dekh topper mujhein patha hein tu mujhsein naaraz hein...bt yaad hein humara plan!!!maro...
MARO???????????/asked suvi raising her eyebrows??
Kisko maaro yuvraj...??
"abbey topper kisiko bhi nahi mannu naro maro...!!!!!!!!!!

"Ohh vaise...ha toh plan kya hein...?"
Bathatha hun tu chal...said yuvi and piked up suvis baggage nd walked towards the bus suvi just luked at him and smiled"yeh utna bhi bura nahi hein"and she too followed him
Inside the bus she was surprised seeing annie wid rathi they were busy chatting the gleam in annies eyes were really new for suvi she hasn't seen annie lyk this till nw she  went 2 seats behind them and sat over there thn manu cums and notices rathi nd annie wis the same amusement but he silently sits in front of suvi and is later joined by yuvi

Thn naro enters the bus she luks  around the bus no place was to be found thn suddenly she spots suvi she is about to walk towards her wen yuvi gets up and rushes towards the seat nxt to suvi evry1 was damn surprised bt thn  they realised it was to make naro sit wid mannu
Naro who was left out of options silently goes and sits beside mannu
Mannu smiles and offers her some coke she jst smiles and decline
...journey...

Here yuvi is just staring at yuvi remering all their moments both beautiful and horrible he is very confused tht wot is so spcl in this gal tht he cannot throw her out of his head...???
This same confusion was also eating up suvi so she ignored yuvi and stared outside the bus the beautiful sceneary it was almost dawn and 2moro they will reach mumbai
Suddenly suvis mobile rings bringing yuvi out of his thought suvi notices him staring at her and she wondered wat happened bt she forgot all her dobts once she saw the name on her mobs caller id
She piked up the call and almos shouted "AAADDDIII"

...convo btwn suvi nd adi...

"y r u shouting suvi...?????????"asked an sleepy adi
"arrey sothuram if u r sleepy y did u call me???asked suvi
"i jst dreamed abt u suvreen so i thought y nt call u...nd bdw u shud haf reached Mumbai by nw its almost 2 dayz nw u haf departed frm delhi..."enquired adi
"u ryt adi we will reach 2day"said suvi
"will be w8ng 4 u princess nw get sum beauty sleep"said adi
Suvi jst laughed and said take care adi muwah...nd ended the kol
Yuvi who was sitting close to suvi heard all this conversation crystal clear
He even did not kno y but her shouting aadii he sayng he dreamed abt her his w8 for her his kolng her princess her way of giving muwah to him all this irritated him to death
He was sure if this adi will come b4 him he will drive his laila over him a zillon tyms
But y y did an other guy tokng to topper bother him so much
But he made a mental note of finding who this aditya was
Suddenly the bus came to a halt for there was many humanly mundane to be completed
They all got down frm the bus
"nh8 is really a wonder ryt"said rathi
"nh8????"asked annie
"national highway 8 idiot"said naro we were travelling on tht route the journey was really comfy
Were r we bdw nw???asked naro
Mannu who was chekng on his mobile said we r in talsari more 4 hrs to go this android thing is such a blessing na...
Naro luked at him quite impressed
Wot wil we have nw bt...asked annie lukng at the food stall not at all satisfied
"wada paav nd masala chai"said yuvi and suvi both unitedly
Thn wen they realised they said the same thing they luked at each other
Rathi cumnted"badi vichare milne lag gaye hein tum logon ka aaj kal ha???"
And evry1 laughed leaving behind yuvreen embarrassed
They all headed towards the stall and ordered their food annie was upset tht they wer no waiters nor any menucard it was so unsystematic
But rathi yuvi and mannu got the hot hot wada paavs and chai and passedit on to the gals
They all eat their fill and went to the bus all settled down expect suvi who was assuring her mumma over the phone tht she was alryt and has only eaten the food she has packed for her...{suvi jhooti jhooti}
And wen she enterd the bus it suddenly started which made her fall directly on yuvi lap
Yuvi encircled his arms around her waist so as to catch her not letting her fall further
Suvi held him by his collar and closed her eyes and repetedly sayng ganuji cuz this tym she was sure she is to break her jaw and in this shock she did not realise tht yuvi caught her or she was in her arms
Yuvi too was lost in her innocent face
The way her eyelids flutters cuz she was scared
Her lips which she has tortured by biting it
Her flicks which covered her forehead
Yuvi was about to tuck it behind her ears wen everyone in the bus shouted
"ooohhh..."tht to in chorus
This brought yuvreen back frm their la la land to earth
Suvi jumped up suddenly which brought her again back to hes lap inviting yet other set of "ohhh" from the ppl in the bus
Thn yuvi caught her arms and gently pulled her up and made her sit on her seat and he went towards the driver's cabin to save himself from the embarrassment and suvi took out a book and brought it in front of her face covering her face which was appel red and pretended to read
"ahh yuvi apne Juliet ko toh leke challo, dekho tumhare jaane ke gum mein voh book bhi seedha nahi pakad paa rahi"said a random guy
Every1 laughed at this
"arrey rohan Juliet nahi sherni bhul gaya tu...suvi toh sherni hein na!!!!"said another ga;l
"the cheetah and sherni wah jee jaala combo...inki luvstory to ek dum dhaamal hein na..."said vivek another guy
"bas karo tum sab...shouted yuvi
"tumhare bhai ko ab ek hi prblm hein ki...mein apne saare delhi ke totton ko chod kar Mumbai ki laundiya ya chaviyon sein kaam chalana padega!!!!"
{hot galz in delhi are known as totta ..nd in Mumbai we refer to them as chavi or laundiya...hope u guyz dnt mind this tappori language}
Though suvi knew tht yuvi jst said this to suppress the excited students and divert their attention
But sumwere tht sentences made her burn with wat jealousy
Na nuthng suvi tried to pacify herself thn suddenly the bus came to an halt they luked around but they have not reached the hotel
Thn y did the bus stopped
Suddenly suvi saw many gals peeping over the window and jst drooling
Drooling over wot and the guyz in the bus wer discussing about some bike
Even suvi peeped out of her window and she noticed a guy
With a black leather jacket and and a very over to the top helmet and he was sitting on a very stylish bike though she could not say which
"kawasaki ninja zx"  said a surprise yuvi beside her
"a what??"asked suvi
"the bike its jst superb " said yuvi
"but what is he doing in front of our bus???"wondered suvi

Then suddenly that guy gets down from the bike with full taashan
Removes his helmets adjusts his jacket runs his hands through his hair and looks up ...he looks toward the bus

Suvi's eyes are wide open "ADI..."she mumbles
...END...
This was the update
I know not at all spcl cuz no ideas were coming to my mind
So just wrote it aimlessly
Pardon me for this time and plz do bear with me
Next time i promise a much better update

And pls do like and leave ur cumnts
And do let me know hw was it!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail