FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by luvushivin1

thanxxx for pm ur work is really awsum...!

thnku...!!!!!!!!!!!! m glad u liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by chaichil

tht line was said by yuvi akshay...nt any guy...😊😆

well thnx thnx thnx 4 ur cumnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m really happy tht u liked it 😃

Oopsie..i just got chopseyed!! ðŸ˜† need to read that part again ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by akshayR

Oopsie..i just got chopseyed!! ðŸ˜† need to read that part again ðŸ˜›

choupsey toh tumne meri kar di😆...its my mistake mera woh part was nt tht clearly written sry😊...
Note: Readers please do note...this is something to do only with the Fan Fiction we are writing...and has got nothing to do with reality..Please do take it only for the world of Fan Fiction and not to the real world..!!! This has got nothing to do with the real happenings of the show or the real world...!! This is just for entertainment. Also pls note that we are not intending to hurt any religious beliefs or any social norms through this..!! The fan Fiction though has a lot to do with the below given ad...but will be continued in the regular pace..this is just about a new twist and turn awaiting..!!

Kuch Gatega!!...Lekin Kya??

Abhi abhi mili kabar ke anusar...Kuch galath hone wala hein...Kuch Ajeeb hone hein...
Mayan calender came to an end...21st December was the day when all expected a turmoil...But it did not...nothing happened that could catch all our attention...But something yet is to happen...A revolution is awaiting...!!! A mystery will be a word to describe..!!!
A change is probably waiting..!! Our reporter Chaintanya was struck with a surprise when a saadhu-baba (claims to be from the himalayas) approached her in our office and said the following "Badhlaav tho hamesha hi anivarya raha hein...grahon ki disha dekh kara prateeth hota hein ki kuch bura gatega...Lekin kya yeh abhi koi nahi bata saktha...Shayad kisi ki kadam zaroor padega...Yeh gatna sadharan nahi hoga...Bahuth hi bhayank hoga...bahuth hi darawna.."
More on this will be updated soon...watch out for this space to hear more about what is going to happen..?? Is this the end?? Is end really nearing us?? Raaz News will always be in a hunt to find the answers to these questions..and also the Story would continue to proceed..!!!

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago

me 2 excited hein na...manish the jealousy track...start soon...!!!!!!!

Mannu bhai...jaldi please na...😭
It was very good.Liked it and do continue writing.Thanks for the pm.
🤣

yup i was too tensed wen baba told me wat is gona happen...

bt manish will our readers frnds abel to take it?????

aise kya hoga...??????

ACHA YA BURA

they shud w8 ryt...????????????

🤣

yup i was too tensed wen baba told me wat is gona happen...

bt manish will our readers frnds abel to take it?????

aise kya hoga...??????

ACHA YA BURA

they shud w8 ryt...????????????

dont worry chaihil I am sure we guys will be able to figure out on the case very soon..and also will be able to report it to them very soon...!!! hope they will be able to take the shock..!!!
Originally posted by Monika_S

Mannu bhai...jaldi please na...😭

moni di..dont worry this FF will be going very soon..!!! and ya kya hone wala hein kya pata...waise tho baba ji ne hum sab ko dar mein daal diya hein...kya pata ki hawa kis disha mein badalne wala hein...kya pata...yeh hawa ka rukh kya mod lene wala hein...
Originally posted by Monika_S

Mujhe Yuvreen chahiye...bas...

wo..tho hum log bhi chathe hein..isi liye tho hum dono uss baba ki talash mein lage hue hein..ekh bar mil jaye fir pata chal saktha hein ki kya hone wala hein