Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 - Page 11

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Ye kya ho gay...abhi to laga ki in dono kebeech mein ek naya ehsas shuru ho gaya...lekin ab to aisa lag raha hai ki ye dono ekdusare ka chehra bhi kabhi nahi dekhenge...

Suvi ke saath saath mujhe bhi rona aa raha hai...kun ho gaya ye sab...kun...

hey kaveri..waise inn kyun ka jawab hi tho doondna hein in dono ko...😉..and ya just chek it out..i actually made a small change in the top..plz...check it out...the reason why suvi got that angry on yuvi is updated...sorry fot the inconivienec..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purecure

hey dear ...i was jst reading ol ur parts...n wer olmost done wid part 4...n saw ur part5 updated too...!!! kya yaar time toh dete...break lene ka!!!😉

wow...n finally done reading ur n chaichil's FF together...n believe it was worth reading...!!!

jst became fan of ur writing...!!!

liked each n evry part of it n specially our SG...loved it...!!!

i will not describe each part's best thing..bcoz if i wld do dat den my post will become an os...lolxx...!!!
jst kidding...i meant ur every part was amazing n best...!!!

plss do continue soon...n if u cld pm plss do !!!

hey hi..thanx a lot..!!! These comments matter a lot for me..and Chaichil...we will continue soon..and ya i am not sure if u read the edited version..actually i changed the story a lil bit in the start..if possible just read the part 5 once again plz...I am sorry for the inconvinence caused..really sorry..!!! and thanx once again..!!! 😃 😃
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

hey hi..thanx a lot..!!! These comments matter a lot for me..and Chaichil...we will continue soon..and ya i am not sure if u read the edited version..actually i changed the story a lil bit in the start..if possible just read the part 5 once again plz...I am sorry for the inconvinence caused..really sorry..!!! and thanx once again..!!! 😃 😃

upar wala i mean kavs ke tune jo reply diya tah..i read dat edited part...!!!
tension na le...!!!
n sorry...plss no sorry!!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey kaveri..waise inn kyun ka jawab hi tho doondna hein in dono ko...😉..and ya just chek it out..i actually made a small change in the top..plz...check it out...the reason why suvi got that angry on yuvi is updated...sorry fot the inconivienec..!!!

Ab to sach mein mera dimag out ho gaya hai...ek pal ke liye ye dono sab kuch bhool kar pyar ke bare mein soch nahi sakate...uss beautifull moment mein kho nahi sakate...harbar relization ya phir jealosy track lana jaruri hai kya...

AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Ab to sach mein mera dimag out ho gaya hai...ek pal ke liye ye dono sab kuch bhool kar pyar ke bare mein soch nahi sakate...uss beautifull moment mein kho nahi sakate...harbar relization ya phir jealosy track lana jaruri hai kya...

BUT kaveri sumtymz fytz nd misunderstnding brings out true luv

and this is jst a way to make yuvreen confess

agar voh dur nahi jayenge they will nvr realize their luv for each othr???????
..Satarupa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really liked the update but i really dont like fights between yuvreen ...😔
But writing was AWESOME...👏
So looking forward to the next update... 😊
And thanks for the pm...😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 0-Sata_rupa-0

Really liked the update but i really dont like fights between yuvreen ...😔

But writing was AWESOME...👏
So looking forward to the next update... 😊
And thanks for the pm...😃

thanx a lot..!!! 😃 😃...we will try to update as soon as possible..!!! 😃 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chaichil

manish really well written dud3👏
i haf said this b4 bt cant help sayng it again tht m damn lucky to write with u !!!!

i mean this was just out of this world !!!!!! it was super osum !!!!!!!!

u want to continue the nxt part

or its ok if i do it???????😊

u r an osum writer and this part was phenomenal
m luvng it 😉

thanx a lot chaichil..!!!😃 😃...you can go ahead with updating the next part...!!! and ya feel free to take the story as u want...if u want u can continue with the sad MU...or try to bring them close...but then one thing i dont think it would be good if we bring them in a relationship right now..then there wont be point in it..u can get them close..but then not that they realize that are in love..!! 😃 😃
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanx a lot chaichil..!!!😃 😃...you can go ahead with updating the next part...!!! and ya feel free to take the story as u want...if u want u can continue with the sad MU...or try to bring them close...but then one thing i dont think it would be good if we bring them in a relationship right now..then there wont be point in it..u can get them close..but then not that they realize that are in love..!! 😃 😃

hmmm i get ur point thr!!!!!!!!!
i haf thot abt sumthng eles but dnt wry wont bring thm all at once in a relationship tht is not natural!!!!! so i agree wid u ill continue ur part but a bit differently !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi chaichil...i don't think i have talked with u before..i am akshay..glad to have u back in the forum and start this FF again...

So i just read the last 2 parts...it was really awesome..and the last part..even more awesome 👏👏 gud work both of u...MU hui..but still they were caring about each other...that was so sweet 😳