Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

hm jaise b h dil wale h 😉

hahaha...wo tho hein hi...😆
hey tht rily khul of u too continue it

i was in a dielemma wot will i do
nd was rily sad tht i cud nt continue it

thnk you sooo muj loads of love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by chaichil

hey tht rily khul of u too continue it

i was in a dielemma wot will i do
nd was rily sad tht i cud nt continue it

thnk you sooo muj loads of love!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r welcome...and it is good to have u back in the forum...well actually i am hardly finding time visit the forum these days...and ya I hope u dont mind me continuing with this FF further too rite??..!! 😃 😃
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

u r welcome...and it is good to have u back in the forum...well actually i am hardly finding time visit the forum these days...and ya I hope u dont mind me continuing with this FF further too rite??..!! 😃 😃

ryttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv it but sumtyms in btwn evn i get busy will u mind if we i mean if u dnt mind can we do it jointly???????????????????only if u dnt mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plzzz
Originally posted by chaichil

ryttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv it but sumtyms in btwn evn i get busy will u mind if we i mean if u dnt mind can we do it jointly???????????????????only if u dnt mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plzzz

hey tats would be awesome..!! I mean then we wont be keeping our readers waiting too..It is just awesome idea..!! 😃 😃
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

hey tats would be awesome..!! I mean then we wont be keeping our readers waiting too..It is just awesome idea..!! 😃 😃
hey ppl m chaichill
hope u guys remebr me
i kno u all luvd the ff called u r my destiny
but i cud nt continue it
thn manish a wonderful writer again gave life to this story
bt evn he cud nt find enuf tym to cumplete this ff
so we thot we will wrrite together
dnt kno if we will be abel to coordinate well
so this is our 1st effort
here it goes hope u lyk it

chapter 4  ohh nooo???

at annies terreace

yuvreen as usual fighting in the terrace

suvi- dekho yuvi tum jo bhi bolo tum ho hi moron stupid ...ghadha!!!

yuvi had had enuf of her rants he pulled her by her waist and kept his hand over her mout

yuvi- chup topper ekdum chup...varna yeh terrace sein uthakar fek dunga sochlo..

suvi-- mm laa mm dddgfrgg mmm mmm struggled suvi to sae sumthng bt only words tht came out wer mmm's and ddd's

yuvi- tumhein bath karne ka itna shok hein?????2 min chup nai beth sakthi ho kya??

thoug yuvi was sayng ol this he cudnt help admiring her her eyes they wer sp prfct and big wij showcased almost evry expression prfctly
her nose wij was sharp upto the tip wij signifies her beauty her lips so so plumb nd she still had shade of baby pink in it her..her...her...he was so lost in suvreen that he did nt realise tht he has removed his hands frm her mouth

evn suvi was lost in his eyes thr was sumthng beyond gravity tht hold thm to this earth nw...

yuvi not aware of wot he was doing moved closer to suvi nw wat he cud see was only her beautiful lips

suvi also showd no signs of dissaproval

the kiss the moment was abt to happen their noses was toching and and and

"yeh kya kal lahe ho mele didi ko chodo chodo chodooo" shouted dia
her scream knocked some sense to yuvreen and they realised tht earths calling

yuvreen was damn embaresses they evn did not mind the hell llot of noise diya was creating

suddenly

"hey guyz kya huva??" yeh itna q chilla rahi hein???

asked mannu

annie lifted diya up and made heer quite

naro- bad baby yeh tum kya kar rahe they...

dia- mein kuch nai kal lahi thi yeh bhaiyya kal lahhe they...

manno- bhai bhai ne kya kiya tumhein dadta

dia- ni ni ni bhaiyya ne diddi ko pakkda aul na jaise pappa mummy ke sath jo karthe hein na jab mein sone ka natak karthi hun voh kiya"
said dia shamelessly proud of her discovery that her parents are not only the one who acts weirdly while shez asleep ohh sryy pretend to be asleep

ohh my my nw yuvreen jst hopped tht a earth quake or cyclone comes and gobbel them away...

manu- ahem ahem kya bhai bachi kya keh rahi hein??

rathi- ha aise kya kiya aapne??

naro- suviii tum itni lal lal q ho rahi ho...???

annie- zarra hum tohh janne???

all the 4 ppl cud nt help teasing them 1st yuvraj ka slip of tongue and now this

they cud almost smell love blooming now!!!

yuvraaj- dekho yyeh yeh galath samaj rahi hein mein... mein toh bas

annie- tum toh bus???kya??

suvi-- voh annie meri ankh mein kuch chala gaya tha toh toh...yuvraaj bas dekh raha tha thts it

yuvi- ha vohi vohi huva mein toh bus dekh raha tha aur kuch nai

"really????"said all d 4 togeether

"leally" evn shouted dia nw hw cud she stay bak??
annie- acha chalo niche hum dinner kar lethe hein...lets order sumthng!!!
chalo chalo abh!!!!!!

this really savd yuvreen
yuvraj dashed down stair ahed of evry1 while suvreen made a excuse of going to washroom

both yuvraj and suvreen deep in thot

yuvi ( behind the stairs thinking) "yeh tune kya kiya yuvi??u wer gona kiss her man aise toh tujhein pehle kabhi nai huva??

suvi-(in front of the mirror thinking)" pehle baar pehle baar koi ladke ko tune itna kareeb anne diya hein apne paas par kyu??

yuvi- kyu?/aise tune kyun kiya kahi pyaar...

suvi- pyaar pagal hein suvi tu pyaar or us sein no way

yuvi- no way yeh pyaar vyaar nahi hein bas voh toh bas bt phir kya hein??

suvi mujhein kaise batha kya hein hein gannu ji plz plz madath karo

yuvreen thot lead them to many ways many theories many questions

but we kno we really kno that yuvreen are made for each othr they are in love total love

and hope even they realise it soon very soon

...END...

no precap cuz i dunno whether ill write d nxt part or will it be manish????

bt aftr discussing wid him maybe a promo will be updated

hope u like it

and cant w8 to read ur cumnts

mm sooo happy tht i can continue this ff tht to wid anothe magnificient writer to accompany me

thnx manish that u allowed me to write combinely wid u thnku loads of luv to u and ol the readers of this ff

Wow...!!!!
Awesome update... 👏
Just loved it...
Plzz update soon... 😊
N thankz for the pm... 😊
thnku so muj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey hi...I will update the title..and ya i am lil busy now so not able to read it..i will read it as soon as possible...and i am sure U have done a great job..I read the starting and trust me it is awesome..I mean I am not good at romantic stuff and i think it is good that we are doing this together..!!!