12/11 written update - complete

bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
im doing for the first time pls forgive any mistakes... hats off to all the wriiten updators now i know how hard this is...and thank khushiji and andv to providing me such great opportunitiy,im realy greatfull to u...
its my special day...

scene CH
all r in leaving room mahi playing with ball ,he tells everyone that not to waste time waiting for sanchi,todays bhaiduj if she wanted to come she wudnt had switched off the phone...
daddu is angry and yells its not sanchi's fault but u alls as shes urs only one sis so u soo much pamperd her...let her come i would be vry angry. .
ira says to shiv to try call her again maybe she started her phone...
shiv calls sanchi pick up...shiv asked wer r u? we wer realy worried abt u y did u switch off the phone...
sanchi says she said na she dnt want to come so she wont come and then she hang up...
anandi is with nandu and sugna's kids walking wen nandu ask for candy she tells him later as she want go with CS to hospital to give sweets and gift to the kids...then she saw two boys fighting for a chakri they both push each other in kichad.. anandi goes ther and tell them dnt fight or else she wud tell yhere parents and add that they should clean thereself or there parents would be angry and bring them to handpump and starts cleaning the boy...
then sanchis in cart(bail gadi) so many kids r running behind her cart sanch saw anandi who bathing the kidto get him cleaned and sanchi fells disgusted and anandi looked at her...then shiv calls sanchi again wen she pick up he said dnt hang up or i wont talk to u ever...and add we r waiting for u and ur not coming thats not fair...hes telling her   and sanch stil in phone and got down from cart start walking toward CH then sanchi said if ur speach has completed so can i say something now. dnt forse me to come ppl r dirty here...dirty place and even of ch colur is dull and keep complaning about everthing...and all shiv ask how she knws sanchi did i intrupt wen u wer telling me then dnt intrupt me now i told u na i wont come sanchi enters the Ch all r happy and shocked to see sanchi.
shiv comes to sanchi and said that u wont change na..told me u wont come and here u are...
sanchi said how can i not come im angry at ur choice but not at u...daduu is bit angry but cm tells him to leave it shes just a kid...then she touches feet of all and hug...
then they celebrat bhai duj and shiv gave her gift and tells that special gift to special person sanchi said dont tell me just coz u have to...if i would be special then u wudnt have hurt me...shiv ask wen did i hurt u?
sanchi said u hurt me by choosing a girl urself if u would had choose ashima then it would be okay but...wat did u like in that backward and uncool vilage girl?
shiv is hurt and shocked
alok says enough sanchi we gave u freedom that doesnt mean u can cross the limit...sannchi leaves from there...alok is angry at her behaviour but shiv says i bought her fav chocolate as her gift its her weakness shell melt soon...
sanchi is in room and she saw the wedding card and says to herself that i tought the name woould be cool like ashima or simoniya kind of but anandi how backward and behenji name iis this
ira enters tthe room and said wats with the behanji again...atleast meet her u would like her...
sanchi askd wat if i dont like her?
ira cudnt tell anything...
then thers scene of outside of badi haveli shiv and anandi packing some stuff in jeep the they ride off in jeep shiv says that kids will be very happy in hospital when they would get sweets and gift...
anandi saw him happy and said sanchi came na coz u seem happy good that she could make it on bhai duj she cant wait meet her sanchi didnt came on sagai na so shes very excited to meet her...and she ask if sanchi is calm one or naughty like mahi... shiv says very naughty even from mahi...then hes in thoughts he remembers the scene of sanchi badmouthong the anandi anandi notice that and ask wat happend shiv tell her nothing...anandi ask again wats wrong ?pls tell me shiv tells her that sanchi always wanted to choose gal for me how she always keep showing me the pic of her friends elder sis...so i tell u that sanchi is exicted to meet u then it would be lie...and i dont wan to lie...and adds that if sanchi tells u something bad then dnt feel bad...anandi said she wont...anandi ask to shiv that wen sanchi showed u pic of gals did u like anyone?uust have like someoe!anandi is teasing sith smile
shiv said yes she did like one gal A's smile disaspeard he said but he realize soon that she dnt have quality of jaitsaers sarpanch ...how anandi won his familys heart ..how she knows ayurvedic davai how shes beutyfull...anandi says enough enough i got it...shiv stops the jeep in side and put his hand on A's hand...and tells her how she lokks beutifull even wen shes angry...anandi blishingly look away...
in Ch ira and cm and alok is there ira is worried about sanchi whtehe or not sanchi would agree to come badi haveli ...cm is also worried that and sanchi stil dnt knw about that anandi s divorse wat if she would come to knw abt it from someone els...ira tells her that they would tell her later...
sanchi comes out with bag dadu is behind that pls come to davat as it specialy planned for u she tells that she dnt want meet them if they forse her she would go back to her hostel...shiv comes and said okay if she dnt want to come then she can leave...
voice over- "Kids who
have been overly pampered,
become so stubborn that besides
their own opinion about people or
relationships, they cannot accept
any other opinion."(credit to andv) ...
precap...all shekhar family r in badi haveli ds ponts to Anandi and says ther is our rajkumari...sanchi is standing besides anandi looks at her and sanchi said urr the girl na who was bathing that dirty boy...
so sory got late for the update had problem with net..Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sure it will b great...👍🏼
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you already did a great job by volunteering for providing written update.👍🏼

Waiting for it
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First of all thank you so much for taking the resposibility for us🤗 now your first attempt of writing WU is succesfull👏 it's really great dear⭐️

Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks Bhavi and I am sure the update will be great... Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Bhavi, thank you for updating 😊
neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it wud b grt...no worries...thnks for updating...:)
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You will do a wonderful job,I am sure. All the best
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update bhavi..its great till now...thanx for volunteering to do this..
Muskaannats thumbnail
Happy diwali to all
updt quickly pl.