Arjun

OS- Love will find you anyways. HAPPY DIWALI!

Charlie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Love will find you anyways

He stuffed food in his mouth, gulps down water and sprang out of chair and his eyes land on clock it was 10 am he was already late. 'aaram se beta itni jaldi kis liye' a old woman around 60 wearing light blue sari questioned him.'abhi mat rokiye kaki I'm already late, i promised roshni that i'll be there in time' he said in hurried voice, grabbed car keys and  rushed towards car. Road was full with traffic because of festival season traffic light went red and he signed in irritation, what else could go wrong. he was deep in thought about what excuse he can told for her for being late when a young girl tapped on his window, he opened the window girl was wearing green dress stitched to hold on her very thin figure his heart ached seeing her poverty still there was a satisfied smile on her face. "gulab ke ful lelo sahib, taze hai maine khud tode hai garden se" she said in very childish and innocent voice. "aap ne ye saare ful khud tode hai ?" he asked in affectionate tone. She nodded in agrement,"toh in sab ke kitne paise huye beta?"  He asked with present smile. 'inn sab..aap sare kharidoge in sabe pachsau (500) rupaye saab" she said in very excited tone, he notice how her how her face brighten more, he took out his wallet from his pocket and passed 500 rupees note to her. She took it and slides it in her dress's pocket. she hand over whole bunch of roses to him he placed it in back seat of car he was about to start a car when she grabbed his palm lightly and placed a small rose in it, he started to say something when she cut him in middel "saab ye maine apne liye rakha tha..garden ka sab se sudar rose but aap kitne achhe hona aap ke wajese aaj meh khup sara khana khaungi aai-baba mera bhai sab khush honge, ye aapke liye meri tarf se tofa, happy diwali! She run away from his sight he was amazed by her thinking car behind him pressed horn he noticed green light.

He remember roshni's words ' apne liye toh har koi jita hai dusro ke liye jine meh hi sacchi kushi hai"

He mate her in collage fell in love with her she was very lively kind and innocent girl while he was spoil brat, his family was very wealthy. She came in his live because of one accident he hit her scooty offer money but she refused only thing she wanted in returned was a simple sorry with smile. She taught him how grateful he should be for what he has. She didn't change him forcefully but her goodness changed him their love blossomed in those collage years later he joined ETF and she started working NGO. Once he went her NGO he planned surprised for her, he sang her favorite song with children and proposed her with ring.

When asked her to marry him her answer was 'whom else i could have married MR arjun rawate. But promise me you'll always give me time.'

He beaked car took out those roses take look of himself in mirror he know she is very particular about looks. He went up the stairs there were so many children with their parents, it was school named 'st. Matin school' today was singing completion between them he can't help to notice those cute, nervous and innocent faces. Between all this found familiar face 'Roshni' he called her name, she looked at him pass him angrier glare and he smiled at her childishness he walk up her. But she denied looking at her he noticed her was looking very pretty, pink knee length dress her black hair was clutched by strawberry shaped clip and white sandal in her feet. She is roshni his eight year old daughter 'i'm sorry Roshni beta i know i'm late sorry please mujhe maf kar do.' He said with pleased tone. She looked at him smile and hugged him 'aap na papa hamesha late hote ho, today I'm going to sing in front whole school and i'm so scared' She replied in her melodious voice.

He broke the hugged bend down on his knees took her small hand sandwiched between his 'aap kyu darr rahe ho i know you going be good you know beacause your mom is with you. Jab bhi dar lage toh na just closed your eyes apni mammy ko yaad kar aap ka dar bhag jayega.our waisi bhi aap kisi ki brave beti hai?" he asked her with smirk.

"acp arjun suryakant rawate ki...samjhe ya samjhau" she said quirkily. "Ok now i have to go because it's my turn now to sing bye papa...aap mera performance dekhna haan" he kissed her on forehead and she went backstage while he entered in auditorium. She was blessed having roshni in her life her mom died when she was six months old because of blood cancer. His last meeting with her was when she was on life support system but still she was carrying smile on her lips. Only thing he asked from her was love for their child, he took promised from her that he'll move ahead in life, live it with same spirit. His daughter is just look alike of her mom so he named her ROSHNI; lightness in his life. His eyes got moist he suppressed his strength and got seated in hall... a young lady around 28 seated beside him she was wearing purple sari elaborating her slim figure she was wearing least make-up only mangalsutra around neck. She smiled at him "so MR Arjun rawte kaisi dikh rahi aap ki beti?" she said with playful smile. "Pretty toh dikhigi na uss ki mummy usse tayar kiya haan MRS rawate" he said with winking.

Suddenly host announced 'please welcome MISS Roshni rawte.'

She came to stage she was sacred so she took deep breath closed her eyed and think about her mommy then she looked at arjun he gave him thumps up.

She took mike in her hand said "this song is my mom's favorite. I lucky to have two moms so this song dedicated to my both mom one who looking at me from heaven and MY mummy who is always there for me MRS Riya rawate.. Love you papa" she said pointing at them.

Riya and arjun were overwhelmed by her words when riya came into arjun's life his only fear was will roshni will expect her. Roshni accept her as her mother riya too treated her as her own daughter. They got married when roshni was only three years old riya took decion that they will never going to have their own children because she want roshni to have all happiness in world. Arjun have a family a understanding wife (not to mansion she is beautiful) and lovely daughter.

ROSHNI started singing same song which arjun sang when he proposed roshni.                           

Jism Pak Aankho Mein Bhar Loon
Saans Saans Mein Shaamil Ker Loon

Is Duniya Mein Jaan Gawaa Tujhe!!!
Us Duniya Mein Haasil Ker Loon

Zindagi Gawaa Ker Bhi Jo Zindagi Mile
Har Khushi Gawaa Ker Bhi Jo Ik Khushi Mile

Hoo!!!

Wo Maang Loon Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye, Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Jism Pak Ankhon Mein Bhar Loon
Saans Saans Mein Shamil Ker Loon
Is Duniya Mein Jaan Gawaa Tujhe

Tere Liye, Haan Tere Liye

Rooh Se Rooh Ke Darmiyaan

Ishq Ke Hazaaro Jahan
Ya Khuda Ya Khuda
Mujhko Dede Agar Ik Jahan

Tou Maang Loon Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Is Duniya Mein Jaan Gawaa Tujhe

So Sitam Utha Ker Bhi Jo Ik Khushi Mile
So Jannate Gawaa Ker Bhi Jo Ik Zameen Mile

Tere Sajde Mein Sir Hai Jhukaa
Tu Ibadat Hai Tu Hi Dua
Maut Ke Baad Bhi
Jo Mile Bandgi Ka Silla

Wo Maang Loon Tere Liye
Tere Liye Tere Liye Tere Liye Tere LIye

Is Duniya Se Jaan Gawaa Tujhe

Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Jism-O-Jaan Lutta Ker Bhi
Jo Ik Hassi Mile
Dil Agar Jalla Ker Bhi
Jo Roshni Mile
Wo Maang Loon Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Janmoo Ka Pyaar Tere Liye
Khushiyan Hazaar Tere Liye
Jannat Dua Tere Liye
Ye Jaan Nisaar Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye
Tere Liye Tere Liye
Tere Liye Haan Tere Liye
Tere Liye Haan Tere Liye

WRITERS POV- it's my gift for all of you wishing you all very

HAPPY DIWALI ! 🤗

Don't give up on love will find you anyways.

REGARDS CHARLIE_

Hope you all like it

Please do comment it only take minute but will make my day.

Don't forget hit like button.

Edited by Charlie_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was a beautiful os Dhani...
Loved it..

Arjun took the roses from the girl..that was so emotional..

Happy Diwali to you to..

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful OS, loved it. Thanks so much for this wonderful gift.

Happy Diwali to you too.
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os.. loved it 👏

happy diwali!!!
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update
thanks for pm
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..:) thx 4 da pm :) nd happy diwali :)
Amazing OS :) loved it
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
I just loved this OS ...
It was fantastic ...
Happy Diwali !!!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
~~~EDITED

Hey Dhani ,

Such a Cute n Nice n Sweet OS u wrote 😊

Loved it 

Aww baby roshni so sweet ...

Ariya married n d selfless love which ria had for roshni ...WOW 👏

loved it 

HAPPY DIWALI

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope so!!
and thanks for the diwali gift..and same to you...
little roshni was soo sweet and so matured!!!
and riya is sooo good at heart!!
and happy parents ariya 😊Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago