Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Written Update November 12th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is today's update :)
Mansi is worried about mehndi's color while Anoop is laughing. Mansi is leaving to wash it but Anoop holds her hand and stops her. He says sorry about what he said earlier. But Mansi tells him there was pride and grace in what he said and that you should talk like this. She compliments him that he's looking good today but I ruined it. Anoop says it's okay, you're my wife you have this right ðŸ˜³.

Their moment gets ruined by Anoop's little sister. She tells her that mom said to wake up early for sargi. Mansi tells Anoop that she'll sleep in the guestroom but he tells her that I'm not that light sleeper you should sleep here only he thanks her for thinking about his sleep. ðŸ˜³

In Sahil and Shivani's room Sahil is feeding Shivani and Shivani asks him why is he observing vrat with her. He gets shocked to learn about her vrat and he asks her is she doing it. She says I know you can't stay hungry. she tells him to eat sweets and drink juices. He agrees with drinking juice and water and feeds her apple.

Mansi comes downstairs and excuses for coming late. Sandhya comes and sits without bothering about anyone ðŸ˜†. Mansi starts eating and RL scolds her for eating so little. Shivani joins them to eat sargi. Shivani is putting alot of food in her plate so Sandhya asks her why is she eating so much if she'll eat breakfast later. RL and Bua scolds her.

Sahil comes out of shower and Shivani wakes up. He tells her she can sleep as much as she wants because she's to-be mother India ðŸ˜†. She tells him that she woke up to eat sargi but she later adds that she woke up because of the smell and she ate food with them. He asks her to do breakfast with him but she makes excuse that she's having morning sickness. He tells her don't forget to eat I'll also remind Mansi bhabhi.

In Sandhya's room, Sandhya pretends to have cramps. Bhushan suggests her to eat something inside the room. She says cramps are nothing this all is for your long life. She tells him I want a diamond necklace. He tells her I can take you to a restaurant because I don't have money for your diamond necklace he then leaves.

In office, Anoop is waiting for Sahil at lunch, Sahil comes and tells him he already ate. Anoop doesn't eat anything as well. Sahil says so this is for wife. Anoop asks him about some project but Sahil keeps on talking about Anoop's love life. He then asks her whether he bought any gift for her and that he should leave all these office responsibilities on him. He asks Anoop to send him to inspect the Jodhpur project. Anoop is reluctant but agrees. 

Mansi brings food for Shivani but she makes excuse that she wants to drink milk and eat porridge. She takes the food plate from Mansi saying she wants to eat that as well. Mansi looks at her as if she is some alien. 😆 

Shivani is thinking about her moments with Sahil and she starts talking to her baby that she wasn't intending to onserve the vrat but she did to because your father kept a vrat for me, he even hid it from everyone how can't I keep a vrat for him. I wish nobody forces me to eat

Precap: RL is telling Shivani to try out pickles sample. Sandhya asks whether I should feed you. Shivani's worried face is shown. 

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks
            For The Update!