Posted: 11 years ago
Finally now i can say he is back...that too with a bang...

His entry...i was so waiting from the last two years...and still can't believe just saw him back on screen...

That too a punjabi munda...gosh cherry on the cake...

No doubt he was luking way to sexy...

His costumes, style, look...everything was just perfect...

His ways to tell sorry...omggg so cute...

<3Love u Sidharth kapoor <3

Share ur views guys...
Same here Kinjal.
My happiness knew no bounds. I am just sooo happy to see him back finally and yeah our Punjabi Munda rocked.
He looked too hot. Love u Sid.
Originally posted by HSFA

</div>Same here Kinjal.
<div>My happiness knew no bounds. I am just sooo happy to see him back finally and yeah our Punjabi Munda rocked.

He looked too hot. Love u Sid.
fatima
u noticed him in the coffee scene...

Kya killer look deraha tha...
I was really really happy 2 see Mohit back in action!!!!😛
Really liked his entry & his look 2, sometimes it reminded me of MJHT wid his caracter & all!!! He was looking so cute & handsome during the engagement day!!!😃
@Rishani7
I agree...engagement scene...he was luking adorable...

But that blue jacket look stole my heart mahn...

But his character is way too different in this...than MJHTEdited by --Kinjal-- - 11 years ago
he was looking cool and handsome...really happy to see him back
yea finally back to rule...
seriously seeing show was waiting when mohit wil be introduced n when i saw him it took tym to believe dat finally he is here... n aweseome new look ...i loved sid character coz i was so fed up on going other tv shows on different chanels having same akdu sadu type...but sid character seems really different n funloving one..thank god its not depressing one... looking forward for more mohit scenes lol... loved his new look n one thing have to mention the wardrobe its awesome loved it... i am happy to see gauri n sid are best friends not in love actually can say dat are together so cant wait for them to fall in love actually ..lykd da new nyc pair😳 while watching sid it remind me mjht i thought i am watching samrat back but  sid is different  indeed😃 ...during engagment remberd sajan  s engagment n marriage☺️wanaa see more SIDHART KAPOOR or KAPUR 🤣
lovely topic 😉
Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

fatima
u noticed him in the coffee scene...

Kya killer look deraha tha...
han aj pure episode mei usse nazar hi nahi hat rahi thi.
Aur engagaement apr kitna dashing lag raha tha na?☺️
i just love every bit of it.ahe looks just awesome yaarr.but where is all the mohit dewaani.abhi bhi iss forum mein nahin aaya.
Seeing him back on screen made m realise how much I was missing him on screen :) :)!!!!
<3 his look...Its stylish!!!!!