12'11'12 WU-Black day in Parichay/SiNal love land

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bechari sahasra di kya crappy mila aapko WU karne
Sry to say tis i havnt read a single word in tis update jus leaving a reply for ur work
Thanks for dng d update
vidhisalot thumbnail
Sahasra di hats of to u for the WU...
It was such a crap...

Bt i loved the precap...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Bechari sahasra di kya crappy mila aapko WU karne
Sry to say tis i havnt read a single word in tis update jus leaving a reply for ur work
Thanks for dng d update

😆😆NP Dear.I always read my update after I post it,today I myself didnt read it.

Last Monday Epi I was wondering if its was my dream n today cvs made me understand that it was the silence before cyclone,it was beautiful dream before this night mare.
Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
HinaTashafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hats off to for doing such crap show's WU.kekta mai ap mahan hain :@
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sahasra, sorry for the first time I will not read your beautifully written WU nor will I watch tonight's episode barring the precap which by the way sound amazing. 

Would love to see KC punishing everyone who have wronged him. Hope all Diwans (not sure what to say about Siddhi as she is also a Diwan now) punished so hard by Kunal. Want to see Mommy and Beta D begging on the streets on Mumbai and Chopra family refusing to give them even chutta money as a bheekh.

That will be my dream come true Kunal punishing everyone and anyone who have wronged him👏
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sahasra 
thanks for ur effort ...KUdos 
they ruined our diwali , dussehra 
unhe Nark me bhi jagah nahi milegi 😡
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima31

@sahasra

thanks for ur effort ...KUdos
they ruined our diwali , dussehra
unhe Nark me bhi jagah nahi milegi😡

😆 😆
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Sahasra, sorry for the first time I will not read your beautifully written WU nor will I watch tonight's episode barring the precap which by the way sound amazing. 

Would love to see KC punishing everyone who have wronged him. Hope all Diwans (not sure what to say about Siddhi as she is also a Diwan now) punished so hard by Kunal. Want to see Mommy and Beta D begging on the streets on Mumbai and Chopra family refusing to even chtta money as a bheekh.

That will be my dream come true Kunal punishing everyone and anyone who have wronged him👏

Its ok Rani,I thought of putting disclaimer not read wu also😆.No words for Siddhi😡😡😡BTW You forgot CA,he'll be chota Kunal,he'll start hating him mom to the core
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Its ok Rani,I thought of putting disclaimer not read wu also😆.No words for Siddhi😡😡😡BTW You forgot CA,he'll be chota Kunal,he'll start hating him mom to the core

I think also BA will hate her. Both of her sons might hate her for betraying their father and marrying someone else. I just hope Kunal takes both of his sons in his custody. 

For time being, I think Kunal should forget about Siddhi and Diwans and concentrate on his sons and and his careers.Once he is big and successful, I want him to punish them all who have wronged him👏👏👏.