Hoping something really better for Mohit... :)

Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys I don want to offend anyone i just had a POV that i wanted to share here...
Honestly, I am disappointed with 2 things:

1. This show looks more like a lady driven... i feel its gonna be all about Gauri... May be its too early to comment but first episode has given a hint about the show here... But yes need to be thank ful that atleast our Mohit has a show with him... :) Will always wish gud luck to him

2. I am really sorry i know this is going to offend few people but I just didnt like Mohit's hair style and his look :( so sorry... In MJHT he luked like a darling to me... somehwere i feel now he has lost more weight and thats the reason its making him luk more like a kiddo type of a guy... His short hair makes his face luk too small... :( I am not saying he was bad totally but yes I would have genuinely luved to see him in little long hair something like MJHT... i swear thats his luk.. he shud go with it... hope to see some changes in him in future... and in few scenes i thought he luked younger than Gauri... :(

But the good news is we have him with us in the television... which is very important... :) but i will always hope he changes his luks..

I do not intend to offend anyone here... this is just my POV... :)
Don't worry.Mohit keep changing his  look yaar.Sanrat was an college going boy thats why his hair was quite long and here sid shown mature.agar "sam" or "sid " ka look ek jaisa hoga to kaisa chalega.and i really loved his wordrobe .its so stylish and make him so hot.don't worry,abhi to baas ek hi epi hua hain.😃 Edited by soniasharmin89 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Don't worry.Mohit keep changing his  look yaar.Sanrat was an college going boy thats why his hair was quite long and here sid shown mature.agar san or "sid " ka look ek jaisa hoga to kaisa chalega.and i really loved his wordrobe .its so stylish and make him so hot.don't worry,abhi to baas ek hi epi hua hain.😃

hope so dear ðŸ˜Š thanks for the positive reply...
Originally posted by Mahiii

hope so dear ðŸ˜Š thanks for the positive reply...

don't worry aabhi appa  sahib-gauri ho raha hain.ek baar sab london se India aa jayega i think tab hi real story will start.😳
this is the first episode only . maybe as the shows goes on his role can become meatier thats what i am seeing will hapoen in future. there is a lot of scope for his role. maybe he can be proved as real backbone for gauri during her tough times.
Ya i felt that too story is focusing on gourie more than sid but it is too early to say that we have to give time to the show..atleast a month..but story is interesting..and abt mohit styling i loved it Samrat was a college boy yar...there must be something different na samrat aur sid mein kuch toh alag hona chahiye.look wise warna difference kaise pata chalega... 
Yeah, rite now story is focussed too much on Appa saheb and gauri... But m waiting till the story actually unfolds...
But other thing thats bothering me is that, proposal, engagement sab thoda jaldi nahi ho gaya??
I just hope they dont show like this... Gauri goes to India in search of Appa saheb and meets someone there only to forget her fiance later... As in many articles its stated dat manit joura's entry will lead to love triangle.
Just dont waana see this happen...
I dont want to upset anyone, but this thing was really bothering me... 
Originally posted by edbelljack

Yeah, rite now story is focussed too much on Appa saheb and gauri... But m waiting till the story actually unfolds...
But other thing thats bothering me is that, proposal, engagement sab thoda jaldi nahi ho gaya??
I just hope they dont show like this... Gauri goes to India in search of Appa saheb and meets someone there only to forget her fiance later... As in many articles its stated dat manit joura's entry will lead to love triangle.
Just dont waana see this happen...
I dont want to upset anyone, but this thing was really bothering me... 

Its fiction show twist and turn to honge..lets see wat happens next aur waise bhi mohit ne kaha tha ki its a crisp and fast paced story so i was expecting that
Let the story going and I'm sure his looks will change as the show goes on
hey everyone...

I have been reading the comments...and what i see, at the moment is that it shows gauri and sid engaged and almost living in a bubble

I recall an article in which mohit said khamoshiyan is a mature love story...i think this appa saheb part is what triggers the maturity part off, moving away from that bubble.

x