KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The remarkable intro of the show with it's first episode did left us speechless, but not to forget many questions arising in our mind . who is this Appa saheb ? and why gauri's family lying to her that they will come in marriage when they are not . i know guys its difficult to anslyze with the first episode itself , but still What can be the REASON. some family problem or APPA SAHEB himself ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know all of us is thinking the same! Even i'm getting impatient to know the reason behind it! :D
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
yeah and what i think ayesha that , this reason will only strengthen the personna n character of sid in the show.he has to have something with appa saheb .
snowwhite28 thumbnail
it is very hard too guess...
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..-Surabhi-..

yeah and what i think ayesha that , this reason will only strengthen the personna n character of sid in the show.he has to have something with appa saheb .

Even I think the same! :D
-Marie- thumbnail
story is really refreshing n interesting... cant wait to know the reason... really hope dy wil show sid n gauri equally n its not da one side story n character get opportunity to present themselves equally n more visibly... cant wait to see sid n appa saheb encounter... would loved to see sid proving himself as best partner to gauri... n hopefully as sp naye soch lets see vat they have stored for all us... till then enjoy :)
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
abhi they started showing up with gauri pov .. but gradually they will highlight sid too !!
-Marie- thumbnail
I loved how they opened the show...
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Though it's really hard to guess...but it's the most interesting script i must say
Good choice Mohit...
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
yeah very interesting new n unique