awesome script n story first episode...

Posted: 11 years ago
wow...after waiting for almost 2 yrs, got to see Mohit Sehgal back on TV. the show has created curiousity among the viewers with its promos...n there was no proper promo for mohit which made us sad... n moreover i thought that mohit entry will be delayed...but they surprised us...
absolutely perfect script n story for the first episode that can hook the viewers to the show atleast for the next episode... thank god they didnt delay the introduction of characters n introduced all the main characters of the show in the first episode itself...n even created a suspense regarding gauri n aapsaheb... loved mohit  in his new avataar...

so how many of u felt this is the best episode for a new show to hook the viewers...?????
I agreed with u.really loved this.yeah.little fast tha baas its okay.but i still can't forget his cute expressions,stylisg looks.Hs dialogue delivery and his sexy voice.his voice souns so sexy and different ton.i know it will be gauri and appa sahib but wanna see mohit more yaae.But jitna bhi tha just loved that.
I know :D even I didnot expect them to show Mohit on first epi but i'm happy that they proved us wrong 😳 Mohit was rocking, he looked so hot in his new avatar even i'm curious to know the relationship of Abba Saheb with Gauri's family.I really want to know the reason why is Gauri's parents lying to her about Abba Saheb coming in her wedding..!!
Yeah even i'm happy that they introduced all the main characters in the first epi..:D can't wait for tomorrowEdited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
loved the first episode..loved mohit in each and every frame
Originally posted by snowwhite28

loved the first episode..loved mohit in each and every frame

and ya it was fast..not regular type show..
Absolutely. Loved the episode to bits.
Pefect episode for any new show. Unique yet captivating.
everything in drama was upto the mark ...story characters script wardrobe styling everything new fresh unique...!!
curious to know the next story... cant wait for  dat tym when show is presented   gripping us in true word!! 
Although I feel the concept is not that original but I will watch it for Mohit!! 

Shreya
the first episode is really nice, Mohit's presence is enough to delight us, waiting to see how the story shall eventually unfold, 
'll watch this show only for Mr.Mohit Sehgal😊