12 Nov. Highlights. Jazz coming to india?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi lovely dovelys😳 i didn't see update up for today so i thought i would give highlights. From the preach it looks like Ranveer and Sahib get married, i think im going to quiet this show🤔 me not happy lol

Daljeet is running and begging the goons then he falls. He remembers what they said and said I have to save SAhibajo no matter what.

Ranveer gets on a horse with Baraat thinking "u will be mine forever now sahiba I have gotten rid of daljeet". The barat is full of dancing singing. Sahiba in a room ready but sad. She says I know ranveer doesn't love me only wants to win me. Beuty looks worried at sahiba. She tells bebe if ehats happening is right. "look at sahiba this doesn't look like our sahiba she looks lost. I am scared. I don't know but does she want to marry him". Bebe says don't say that infront of ppl! Beuty says that's what im saying sahiba is acting. Bebe shuts her up. She tells her shes getting married to that's it. Her mom comes but bebe doesn't let beauty talk. She takes beauty to work.

Bebe is crying. Manmeet says don't. She says "im not sure what kind of family we are sending her to. Manmeet agrees that  Ranveer  his family is not good but we have no choice anymore. She lived in London with him so many days ppl will point fingers at us. Lets forget this and do this.

Ranveer gets a call telling him that they left daljeet in a jungle don't worry. But ranveer says he cant take risk until marriage. Jazz calls him and asks whats the noise. He says im at a wedding. He hangs up on her right when she says "im coming in the next flight to india!"

Poor Daljeet running around in the jungle lol.

Ranveers dad mocks Manmeet. Barat arrives. Ranveer looking around for SAhiba looks tensed. The girls ask for money.

Daljeet still having bad luck. But he finally is able to hitch a ride from a sweet couple. They take him and help him.

Beuty knocking on Sahiba's door but shes not opening. SAhiba is crying. But she controls herself and opens door. She starts to act happy and her old self. Beauty asks if shes happy? Sahiba over does it on the happiness dose loll.

Manmeet is contanlty reminded by kernel about the condition

Precap: Daljeet is struggling to make it in. But it seems its to late bc the phere are already happening and he sees it.

I Hope Daijeet Stops The Marriage.
Thanks for the update ana1. I could not do the update due to getting prepared for Diwali.
Happy Diwali to everyone 😊
...thank u for update...

Happy Diwali to all...

main dimag ki dahi bna rhi hun-whts wrong with cvs yr?yr ipkknd k cvs se kuch sikho-seriously,hw to handle fans n story-
Ab ye jazz india aake kregi kya-oh cvs kb sudhroge aap-i am just missing tone-I AM JAZZ-
Ek hi wish hai-jaldi jazz ko sb pata chle n with m jazz attitude vo us rnveer ka Mast BBB nikale,enough now-bhot gumaya hai.
Thanks for doing the lovely update ⭐️.
Oh I hope Daljeet stop the wedding in time