mohit article-diwali and khamoshiyan launch

Posted: 11 years ago
by TellychakkarTeam 13 Nov 2012 - 05:40
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal

The very cute and adorable telly couple Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani will be spending this Diwali together. Apart from the Diwali celebration the couple will also be seen celebrating the launch of Khamoshiyan which went on-air on 12 November 2012.

"Yes, we welcomed Diwali together yesterday (12 November 2012) and we'll be doing the same today (13 November 2012). Our friends too will be joining us for the Diwali celebration today", said Mohit.

This Diwali is special for Mohit and Sanaya both as it also marked the beginning of Mohit's Khamoshiyan for Star Plus as he told us, "Exactly a year ago on 12 November 2012, which is also my good friend Kinshuk Mahajan's wedding day, I had bagged Khamoshiyan and exactly after a year from there my show went on-air yesterday. This Diwali has brought in a lot of joy."

Touchwood!!!

touchwood to my januables☺️☺️kisi ki kali buri nazar na  lagy
Happy Diwali to the most januable couple Monaya
love them
TFS dear

Tfs tanu aww so januable couple is celebrating diwali n khamoshiyan aaha waiting 4 d seg.
Touchwood
oh he offered khamoshiyan on 12 th nov 😃 yeah kinshuk got married on 12 th but didn't know he offered show on same day it cause for party 🥳 i m really glad mohit will celebrate diwali with sanaya and they have reason to celebrate with double dhamaka with mohit's come back 🤗
Originally posted by aashizin

oh he offered khamoshiyan on 12 th nov 😃 yeah kinshuk got married on 12 th but didn't know he offered show on same day it cause for party 🥳 i m really glad mohit will celebrate diwali with sanaya and they have reason to celebrate with double dhamaka with mohit's come back 🤗
yah around 15th nov we got the news😊 that he has signed the show i still remember that day😳😊
😊
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Tfs tanu aww so januable couple is celebrating diwali n khamoshiyan aaha waiting 4 d seg.
Touchwood

saw the segment our januables were so happy together😊
Thanks for sharing.
May moments of hapiness remain in theit life forever and ever.