•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Good news, i know this is preety late but finally light is back.. it has to be its diwali so here is brief update of monday

So it starts with sweety as usual questioning Rocky about how he got an admission in sciences in his school and he says i have special skills called football so. Sweety is happy and pampers rocky. Rocky is enjoying it. 

Scene shifts to Rocky and Mandira at Mandira's place, he says to mandira thank you and please do not ever tell anyone that you were behind all this. Mandira assures nothing of those sort will happen. 

There is a lot of noise from fire works and pinky is not able to sleep. Pinky keeps complainig 2 seconds later you see that pinky is sick has bad heache and her voice is gone. Raavi offers to help but pinky tells her to go pick up her stuff from school. 

At sweety's hosue she is cleaning btw she looks hillarious jst like daaku. She tells rocky to help but he gets annoyed still does. He says i am going to school but later bribes ginny in  picking up his itsms but goes to meet yudi. Yudi says how he knows abt farm house stories and how lucky is filmy. Rocky feels yudi might be upset but yudi says chill out bro. They go to some fast race tournament and rocky gets exicted. 

Ginny and rashi in line when they discuss abt amount of money they asked rashi says so little so then they call rocky and say they need more.. rocky reluculantly agrees. After wehn they are waiting sweety comes and both girls shocked. Ginny brushes off saying that rocky was just here but dont know where he went now. 

She sees soccer coach and says thanks to giving admission to rocky and coach is confused tells that sports quota is cancelled this year. Sweety is shocked goes to principal and finds that rocky got admission because of mandira. Sweety gets annoyed and tells ginny to keep calling rocky till he picks up. 

when she comes home sees mandira drinking chai at place she says wow my husband serving tea and my son is taking favour from you now what should i do? why did u recommend rocky for admission. Luckyji and ginny are shocked. 

Precap: Sweety asks why did you do this? rocky says you left no choice to me so i had to do it for your happiness. is par jhil aur us pak kuva then i couldnt do anything.. ( something like that).

Once again sorry everyone for really late update lights just came back on.

btw not a too bad but nothing much happened today except rocky exposed

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update 😊