KiSha OS |Stoneface and Chicklet| (HBD candy)

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Stoneface and Chicklet...

With that, she went backstage and got herself prepared for the upcoming event. Her heart was beating so fast that it, for sure, would win a F1 race. It felt that the tiny thing in the right part making her all scared would come out at any moment. She was nervous and she needed him to calm herself now. She sneaked peeked into the audience with her eagle-like eyes to search for him. Just his little glimpse would be more than enough to calm her bunny heart. It is strange that how the person she once loathed became the reason of her happiness. She searched through the people for him but to her utter disappointment, he was not present now. Moreover, there they called her up stating that it is her time to perform. She had performed previously but no other performance made her as nervous as this one. Maybe as it was very important for her, it will decide her future, it will prove that she is much better than her sister is or maybe because for the first time he was not there for her performance. For the first time KIYA GUJRAL was nervous and strangely KESHAV DESAI could calm her down.

She went to stage just to hear the crowd cheering for her but he was not among them. Everyone was there, Panchi, Ranveer, Bobby, Pratham, Juhi, Samar and even Mr. Junglee Jaitely then why not him. She went with the sync of music and started singing.

Elevator buttons and morning air
Strangers' silence makes me want to take the stairs
If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares
But right now my time is theirs

She remembered the time when she was craving for friends but to her luck no one was there or maybe she never allowed anyone to be her friend. He was the only one to come close to her, to make her feel that she is not at all alone. However, guess that Lady Fortune was not with her, her mother straightforwardly refused her to make any contacts with KD as he belonged to lower class family and it will spoil Anya's career. He was the only one to make her feel ecstatic but then he too was snatched away.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
they'll judge it like they know about me and you
and the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
the jury's out, my choice is you

She remembered how her mother easily stated that he was a drug peddler and she need not to help criminals. No matter how much she requested but she never listened to her pleadings, she wanted to prove his innocence because she knew if he was behind bars than that was because of her. Everyone in college judged him wrong except the few. She agreed he considered everything a deal, a way to make money but she was sure of it that he would never go against his morals, the one that his mother taught him. She than decided no matter what she will help him to be out of those rusty bars.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
and life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

At that time, she wanted to go to him and console him that everything will be back to its place and he will be out of jail but that she cannot do due to her mom. Only she knows in how much dilemma was he when she could not find out that why she was so concerned about her stone face. Wait a minute Her stone face? Since when he was her stone face? Now that is a big problem. Why was she behaving so weirdly and why was she even concerned about him? Maybe because he had helped you several times and you have seen genuine concern for you in his eyes whenever unknowingly he had hurted you! She tried to reason her heart to stop it from jumping like bunny on even thinking about KD!

You never know what people have up their sleeves
Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me
lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles
but I don't care 'cause right now you're mine

She remembered how KD saved her when Kunal was trying to harass her. It was he who saw she was in trouble and came forward to help her. Now when he needed help she won't step back. She will make her way through it to prove his innocence. She came to know how Kunal framed KD in this whole case just because he ruined his one night, which he was going to spend harassing her. She, with her charm made Kunal fall in her trap of love and collected proofs for KD innocence.

And you'll say
don't you worry your pretty little mind
But this love is ours

She remembered how her mom had reacted when she came to know about her helping KD to set him out of jail and she was grounded for whole one week and how her mom had given the verdict that she will no more be the part of Royal and she will be sent to Canada for her further studies away from India so that non one will follow her their. It was next to impossible for her to make her mom reconsider her decision but even she din nit knew what made her to answer back her mom to allow her to stay in Royal. All she knew was that she could not afford to loose the only friend she has. KD!

And it's not theirs to speculate
If it's wrong and
Your hands are tough
But they are where mine belong and
I'll fight their doubt and give you faith
With this song for you

She was ready to chose wrong path if that lead to him. He was the only one to forward the hand of friendship towards her when everyone tried to frame her into a spoilt brat case. She, with time, grew a soft corner for him in her heart. He was always with her in her thick and thin. He, though through his taunts, gave her moral support and courage when they were biter enemies.  He always said her that she is better than her sister is and one day the whole world would realize that.  She then decided that she would make it clear to her mom that KD is an important part of her life, much more than she could ever be.

'Cause I love the gap between your teeth
And I love the riddles that you speak
and any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos will be ignored
'Cause my heart is yours

She remembered how she had spent hours in thinking about him. She always tried to find the right meaning behind his sarcastic talks but never succeeded in it. He was a mystery for her; she never understood the need of him talking in riddles. Sometimes she felt that he had some mental problem and the other moment she pat her head for her foolish analysis. She, thinking day and night about him, found that he is very important to her; she cannot afford to lose him. She thought very much and concluded that she was in love with him. KIYA GUJRAL was in love with KESHAV DESAI.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
Don't you worry your pretty little mind
But they can't take what's ours
They can't take what's ours
But this love is ours

Now all she knows was that no matter what happens she is not going make KD away from her just because it was what her mother said. No hell way she is going to listen to her mother as she clearly remembered that it was KD and not her mother

Who was their by her side whenever she felt lonely, it was KD and not her mother who was concerned about where she is and what she is doing. He was always concerned if she is all right and all her mom was concerned about was the family's reputation and Anya's career. Now it was decided that she is not going to listen to her mother especially when it comes to KD.

Her song was over and what she saw left her shocked, KD was their all the time hiding between the common people. She was very happy that he was there although he hid himself but he was there for her. She was now determined not to hide her feeling anymore. She don't care whatever the world thought she will only do what her heart says and it was shouting her to confess her feeling.

The whole crowd was shouting once more, she took advantage of situation and confessed to the world that she loved him. No not directly, she left them in utter confusion of what she said.

"Hey people hope you enjoyed this evening! I would love to tell you a little secret. Well the song you heard right now was my dedication to someone special who was their with me whenever I needed. That person made sure I was never left alone in life. If the person could not make it up to me then the person makes sure that at least there is someone close to me, with me so that I do not feel alone. Moreover, all I want to confess now is that no matter what happens I cannot even think my life without that person; that person in one way or the other completes me, that person only helped me to recognize the real me in myself, that person, only, taught me to love myself, to stand against the world for myself. All I want to say is that thank you for being YOU!"

The crowd thought that maybe she is talking about her family and her mother was very happy that for the first time Kiya did something she should have done long ago, to give her credit of her successful life and let the world know how good mother she is. There we see a permanent smirk plastered on Ranveer's face.

"Finally she accepted her feeling after this long! I thought she will take her whole life to solve her mental turmoil."

He said this only to receive a smack from Panchi and having a good view of, again, Piddi's famous dance.

"Shut up Nonu! You are saying as if you were Romeo in accordance to the time you took to confess your feelings"

"But I did confess and that too months ago Moti!"

"Whatever!"

"But hey where the hell is KD? I have not seen him during the concert neither he came with us."

"Do you think he will miss any of her concerts? He is somewhere in the crowd and not in these VIP seats."

"Okay but do you think that he got the message?"

"Of course and I think he might have been the first one to decipher what she meant!"

At the backstage, in her greenroom, Kiya was waiting for him hoping in her heart that he must have understood what she wanted to say and will definitely come to see her. The door opened ajar with a click and Kiya was anticipating it to be KD but turned around only to see her mother with her glowing face.

"Hey mom do you need anything?", Kiya asked forging her concern and wondering as to why her mother was so happy with her?

"Kiya I am proud of you dear! The way you convinced the whole world that I was you pillar of strength brought tears in my eyes! I cannot believe you dedicated that song to me! I love you child!"

"Wait a minute mom! I guess you are mistaken! That wasn't for you it was for someone else!"

As if on cue Kiya's mother self pride was stabbed by her daughter's word. She never expected her to insult her indirectly and to say that someone is more important for her. Now her original self was back and she started stabbing Kiya with her loathing words.

"I should have known this earlier! You can never be like you sister. Have a look at her! How successful she is, how much respect she gives to me! Moreover, you' you are saying that you dedicated a song to someone else rather than your mother! Now I am doubting that if you are my daughter or not?"

Now this broke her dam of patience and she snapped back.

"Mind you tongue mom! No one and I mean no one speaks to Kiya like that. Moreover, what the hell are you saying? Get this thing clear I can never be like that bi**c Anya as I am much better than she is and I know it. Anya WAS successful mom and not is! Today I am the one who is successful. Respect? Do you even know the meaning of it mom? They say that 'give respect and take it.' Just think for once have you ever given me that? No, for you it was always Anya, Anya, and Anya. You always compared me to Anya rather than believing me then why the hell I should give you respect. Yeah I dedicated the song to someone else as that person was the only one who was with me in my thick and thin, who taught me to believe in myself and yeah of course who made me understand that I should not listen to the people who can't respect me! And yeah even I am doubting that if you are my mother as I am sure my mother can't be such a b***c with her own daughter."

That was enough to keep Kiya's mother mouth shut, she left the place feeling highly insulted but someone was eaves dropping their conversation and was smiling to himself.

"Hmmm' so finally someone stood up for herself!"

Kiya turned around to find KD all cool and smiling proudly at her. She ran to him and hugged him with all her might as if she did not hold him now he will leave her all alone.

"I am so proud of you! I wanted you to speak up for yourself from so long and now you finally did it.", KD said while caressing her hair.

"Yeah I know, even I am feeling so light at heart. I guess it was all because I kept on believing to what they say. Let it be I do not want to spoil my mood by talking about them. Now I have something more important rather than to talk about them."

"Hmmm' and what is that important work?"

"Well to tell someone how special he is for me.", she told him cheekily.

"Really? May I have the privilege to know who that someone special is?"

Kiya snaked her neck around him, looked up to him while he rested his hands on her waist, surrendering to her.

"That's a secret! I will tell it to that person only!", she nodded her head in denial.

"C'mon Kiya you can tell me at least!"

"I said no that means no!"

"Okay! So at least tell that person whom you want to tell!"

"Yeah that's a good idea!"

"So Mr. Special person aka my best friend I want to tell you how important and special you are for me! You are the only person who knows me inside out, you are the only one for whom I am an open book, a glass doll ' vulnerable, talented and special. You are the only one who supported me when no one was their, who had faith in me when I myself lost it in me. You are my back support, my strength pillar. You are my key to success. You are the only one who know my needs and fulfill it even before I say! You are the only one who taught me to see another aspect of life, which made me, saw another world, the real world and made me forget this materialistic world. You are the one who taught me to value money, to love everyone in spite of their status, suffering or being handicapped, who helped me spread those enchanting smile on the face of orphan children just by making me sing for them play with them. You are the only one because of whom I have the craziest gang of buddies ever existed and sure as hell you are the only one who taught this stupid good for nothing heart how to fall in love!"

By the end of it, KD has a soft smile grazing his face while he looked on to her. She had tears in her eyes, KD could easily see the ample of love those mesmerizing eyes hold for him. He was touched by each and every word of Kiya, never in his life he thought that a day would come when his Chicklet, who resented him to no end, will propose him so genuinely, so innocently that it will take his heart away now. Listening to kiya's honest confession KD fell all over again in love with Kiya.

He cupped her face softly and with love and replied to her,

"Do you know what you did for that special person of yours? You taught him how to enjoy life, you taught him how to trust others, you taught him to be soft hearted, and you risked your own life to bail that person out of jail for the fake blame of drug paddling. And you know what that person has fallen badly for your stupid heart."

Hearing this Kiya's happiness knew no bounds, only she knew how badly she wanted to hear those words from KD, she had been dying to hear KD's confession, her stoneface's confession.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do hit the likes button and drop in your reviews.

p.s for pms add CrescentCradle

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi! 

This was beautiful! I loved the confession and the way Kiya stood up for herself, FINALLY! Loved seeing this side of KD's, and also, the gang's! 😆

And I LOVE this song too! 😳

Kudos! 
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi🤗🤗🤗🤗
ur back again!!!!
awesome it was beautiful the way u described the song Kiya's emotions the way she couldn't sing without him being with her
the way she confessed why she sang the song was amazing
loved Kiyas outburst to her mom n the confession even the gang scene was awesome loved it

happy b'day namrata😳
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Beautifully written.
Loved their confession a lot.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing👏
loved it😃
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS... Loved how kiya stood up for herself and her confession was really heart touching... And the tiny small KiyaRa scene was really nice... (I'm a sucker for kiy and ranveer friendship) and so absolutely loved it... Waiting for more of your works...
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aditi dear I'm in loss of word to tell you how graet I'm feeling today..
This is superb duperb amazing one..
Loved it..
Abhi aa ja pa le jhappi..

i lov it and u know i'm speechles now..

zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was super cuttteee☺️...simply awesome👏 n of course LOVED IT!😳
Toor thumbnail
That waz really AWESOME
my cheeks are hurting real bad. i had a constant smile plastered to my face while reading your OS.
Superlyks .
me gusta
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was so perfect i just loved it superabb