Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys Khamoshiyan launch party was shown in sbs..

Mohit, Sanaya and Barun was also there... Three of them had wore Blue😳
Finally got to see three of them togther.. I mean Monaya and Barun😳 Many of us wanted dat since IPK had started..
When asked the Trio why were they wearing blue.. they said dat was d dress code but besides d three of them non had wore Blue, others were in diwali attire...😆 I guess d three of them must have decided n come up with blue😉 or can be mere co-incidence too :P

The three looked so comfy with each other, like u know good friends.. 

Monaya-Barun and PH n others were there.. all watched the 1st epi together..
Monaya seemed to be very excited wen Mohit's entry was shown.. said sbs... and the whole of Mohit's intro was shown..

Barun's bit was shown.. he praised Mohit saying very nice.. and also said he looked like SRK😃 
and then Monaya bit was shown.. Sanaya gave her review about the epi that it was very catchy, n holded one on.. n then praied Mohit saying "He was really verrryyy Good"☺️ and she gave him a tight side hug☺️☺️

After the epi ended all were on dance floor except Monaya :P
and then Mruanal entered.. There was a Mohit-Mrual bit too.. Mohit introduced Mrunal but she shied off.. saing she still is not comfortable wid all these int n stuff😆

Then they cut the cake.. first it was shown Mohit feeded Mruanl.. n Monaya feeded each other.. Both gave each other a tight long hug☺️
m all going gaga over that tight hug b/w Monaya☺️

Mohit and Sanaya hugged Sai n shakti.. i really loved dat part dat even Sanaya hugged Sai n Shakti😃

That was it!!!

Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
res
omg sachii update soon

charmeee apiii😃 karoo yaad😆
long one WOOW
Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago
omggg wowwwpls give detail updt soon..
thanks charmee,plz post the pics too.
oh so sorry i didnt' see ur topic b4 charmz n made same 😆

i m sooo happy i always wanted to see monaya-barun in one frame n we got treat to see them together 😃 even trio had worn same color 😃 owww i truly loved the way they were doing masti 😳 loved monaya hug 😳 n the way sanaya cheered for mohit 😳

all were looking so wonderful owww mrunal was so nervous n mohit handled situation that was cute 😳

omggg pls some1 give d link🤪
thanks 4 d updts charmeee🤗
Originally posted by aashizin

oh so sorry i didnt' see ur topic b4 charmz n made same 😆

i m sooo happy i always wanted to see monaya-barun in one frame n we got treat to see them together 😃 even trio had worn same color 😃 owww i truly loved the way they were doing masti 😳 loved monaya hug 😳 n the way sanaya cheered for mohit 😳

all were looking so wonderful owww mrunal was so nervous n mohit handled situation that was cute 😳
Its ok aashi we both were so excited so its ok :P
oh man i was so excited seeing MonayaRun.. I always wanted to see them together ever since IPK😳
The trio were also in same color n shared a great bond.. 
awww loved dat side hug Sanaya gave Mohit😳 and the tight hug monaya shared☺️
I almost thought they won't show the launch party but to my luck before i switch the TV off.. we got the seg😃
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Its ok aashi we both were so excited so its ok :P
oh man i was so excited seeing MonayaRun.. I always wanted to see them together ever since IPK😳
The trio were also in same color n shared a great bond.. 
awww loved dat side hug Sanaya gave Mohit😳 and the tight hug monaya shared☺️
charmee ur making em damn exciteddd🤪omggg moanaya hugsss☺️
Trying to search for the link guys.. It was a quite long seg.. Super amazing.. the two thinks i loved d most is Manaya n MoNayaRun😳