RaHi FF Life without u/chap 3a&b pg 4 updated

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i'm lizzie trying my best to write an SS... Although im a Kisha fan, Rahi holds a special place in my heart and this SS is to all the Rahi fans who are disappointed with the CURRENT Rahi track now but are still supporting them... Hats off to all the fans of Rahi and since we have made it till this far lets stay till the end...P.S: I'm a sucker for ideas so this SS is based on a drama which i saw and the characters have been named differently... Hope you guys like it. No copyright intended

WITHOUT YOU LIFE IS INCOMPLETE

Character sketch in the next post!!!!
Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago
  RANVEER SHERGILL

Meet Ranveer Shergill, the most handsome and cool guy of the school... Girls love him (and so do some guys :P :P :P) but he is oblivious to all the attention... The only guy in school to get a perfect score in every exam he writes, in short the topper of the school... Excels in music and sports especially tennis and the dream guy of all the girls... But is life really perfect for him???

PANCHI RASTOGI
Meet Panchi,the sweetest girl in school... Has loved Ranveer from the very first time she saw him in high school... She is very weak in studies as she hates to study and makes up for that by always being happy and smiling. She confides in her friends about her complicated love life... The only daughter of the family, her father is everything to her.. Her mother died when she was 2 and she misses her mother a lot... 

What will happen if the Panchi's home is destroyed by an earthquake and she and her father ends up living in Ranveer and his family's house??? What has destiny got in store for them???? Read on to find out...

OTHER CHARACTERS

MR.RASTOGI: Panchi's father. He owns a bakery and loves his daughter very much...

MR.SHERGILL: Ranveer's father... Runs a very large business and hopes that Ranveer will join him after he finishes college... Loves his family very much

MRS.SHERGILL: Ranveer's mother.. A very sweet person in nature. For her family comes first and she loves her family more than anything... She longs for a daughter and so when Panchi comes to their house her happiness grows no bounds... Very supportive and hopes that Panchi and Ranveer will be married in future...

ROHAN SHERGILL: Ranveer's brother who adores Ranveer. Brilliant and a genius, he is following in his brother's footsteps... Although he might seem like an arrogant boy,deep down he cares for everyone. Hates Panchi at first as he feels that she is taking everyone's attention especially from his mother.

BOBBY AND JUHI: Panchi's best friends and her love guru... Knows about Panchi's crush on Ranveer and supports her. They are best buddies forever.

RAHUL: He has a crush on Panchi and tries his very best to impress her but fails everytime.

Hoped you guys liked the CS. 
So im ready for the chappals and tomatoes... Please leave your comments and thoughts!!!

INTRODUCTION

Royal Academy, one of the most prestigious high school in Mumbai has witnessed the joy, happiness, disappointments,failures,success of many students. This school is the second home to all the students with friendly teachers and enthusiastic students. This story is about two students-Ranveer and Panchi studying in 12th exploring their happiness,realizing their dreams and experiencing the pain and joy of love. Their life undergoes a lot of changes unknown to them and this FF describes how their life changes because of an earthquake...

Guys please like the post and leave your comments and it will be really appreciated as this is my first time writing an FF.
interesting...do pm me too whenvr u update...hv send u buddy req...
INDEX

INTRODUCTION-PG 1
CHAPTER 1  -PG 1
CHAPTER 2  -PG 2
CHAPTER 3a-PG 4
CHAPTER 3b-PG 4

Chapter 1: Life at Royal Academy

"I never thought I would love someone like you
Never in my dreams that I would meet you
But then, as I travel in my life's journey
You walk into my life and I fall for you.

I never know how is it to be in love
Until that very special moment 
You brought wonderful things in my life
You opened my eyes to see the beauty of love"

Bobby: Panchi... Panchi... For god's sake Panchi stop writing those stupid love poems. You have already finished writing an entire book. Why dont you just go up to him and confess your feelings?

Juhi: Bobby is right Panchi. You should go tell him about your feelings instead of acting like a love obsessed lunatic.

Panchi:But what if he doesnt like me back? He is so famous in school that all the girls are madly in love with him. He doesnt have any reason to like me back.

Bobby: Love doesnt need a reason Panchi. Love just happens without anyone knowing and you cant control it. Let me ask you-Why do you like him so much????

Panchi: I dont know Bobby. It just happened like that. I saw him for the first time 3 years back and i fell for him at first sight.

Juhi: 3 years is long enough Panchi. You need o confess your feelings. If u cant tell him directly atleast write it in a letter with your name and put it in his locker. that way you wont need to face him and he will get to know about your feelings.

Panchi: No no no bad idea... I cant do it. What will he think of me?????

Bobby: No Panchi. Juhi is right. Its a really good idea to confess your feelings. Dont be scared just write your true feelings and im sure he will like you too. Who wont????

Panchi: You guys really think so??

Juhi: Yes Panchi... You write the letter now and we will put it in his locker during break.

Panchi: But what if he comes at that time???

Bobby: He wont Panchi. Remember he will be in the special study room and they have their break 10 mins later than us. Thats enough time.

Panchi: Oh i forgot about it. But its really unfair why should only the top 50 students of class 12th get the special study room?? If only i could get into the special study room!!!!

Juhi: So that you can impress Ranveer??? No way dude... They dont allow the students to talk inside the room and you really need to concentrate and study. Which you cant because you hate studying! And you need to get really good marks which you cant obviously!!!

Panchi: Are you trying to make me feel better or insulting me???? Anyways leave me alone. I need to write the letter...

Bobby and Juhi: Ok! all the best

Panchi bit at the end of her pen. She was confused as to what to write in the letter. Finally she decided to write the first time she met him and how she fell for him.  How she liked him for 3 years. How she hated the weekends and holidays because she couldnt see him. How she hated other girls praising him and talking about him. How much she wishes that he also likes her back. She felt her heart beating faster than usual. She always felt strange when she thought about Ranveer. It was painful yet in a strange way, a beautiful feeling she never felt in life. It was nothing short of magic when she used to hide in the corridors and look at Ranveer. She was used to all his habits- how he talked very politely to others when he was irritated, how he put his left hand inside his pocket when he was angry,how he...

The bell rang putting a stop to her thoughts. She had written the letter in her best handwriting about her sincere feelings about him. Now she needed to put this in his locker before he came.Bobby and Juhi came running towards her.

Bobby: You finished the letter??? Good.. Now lets go to the locker room.

The three headed towards the locker room. Fortunately for them it was empty. Panchi slipped the letter between the gap into his locker with her trembling hands and as soon as it went in she ran out of the room. Bobby and Juhi followed her to the canteen where she was shaking with fear and anticipation...

Juhi: What happened Panchi??? Why are you so scared?

Panchi: I dont know Juhi. I just dont feel good about this. What if he throws the letter away without reading it? What if he shows it to other people??? What if ...

Bobby: OMG Panchi just relax. Everything will be fine. We will see what is going to happen. you please dont lose your cool...

Suddenly they the other girls in the canteen whispering excitedly- 

"OMG RANVEER IS IN THE CANTEEN"

"HE IS LOOKING SO HANDSOME"

"WHAT IS HE DOING IN THE CANTEEN?????"

Panchi just freezed in shock. She had not expected Ranveer to come into the canteen at this time. He never did before then why did he come today????? Dont tell me that he got the letter!!!! All these questions were running through her mind. She slowly turned her head to see a handsome, tall guy with a smirk on his face. Her heart started beating fast at the sight of him. Suddenly she saw the letter in his hands and then next she heard him asking

"Who is Panchi Rastogi???"

So here's the first chapter guys... Hope you like it. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Hey, new concept! Do continue soon! ðŸ˜Š
@cutielovechocs: Sure. Glad that you liked it.
loved it to the core...do continue soon and pm me
@anikz003: thank you!!! will update tomorrow if possible