Daily Discussion Thread: 13th Nov

Posted: 11 years ago

Day 37

Hello Everyone :)
πŸ‘πŸΌ

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.

13th Nov: Naina
14th Nov: Naina
15th Nov: Naina

16th Nov: Simpypurple

THANK YOU πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE :)
Bigg Boss
Day-37

Morning 4:45
Delnaaz Aashka and Rajiv in garden talking.Rajiv saying ki there's problem if I talk with any girl.

Morning 8 am
Alarm song-Dekha jo tujhe yaar
8:45 am
Niketan and Urvashi talking about last night's utensils.Niketan said she washed some last night.Urvashi saying Niketan to wash tea and Maggi pans.
Niketan asking Rajiv to wash some utensils.
Sana asking Rajiv that washing night's bartans are Niketan's duty na?Rajiv telling thats the confusion and how much work he is doing nowadays.
Sapna naming housemates as snakes and ladders.
Sana saying to Rajiv and Sapna that there's a misunderstanding between Mink and her.Mink doesn't talk properly.

Mink talking to Vrijesh that some members seems over-sweet.She's bitching about Sana.

Rajiv and Delnaaz talking while making diyas.Rajiv saying I will be there in your and Vishal's marriage.its just joke..then again their relationship discussions..Rajiv asking if he's changing here..

Aashka saying to Sana that she's getting a lot of mood swings.Sapna is writing Miss u and some names on window/wall of room.Sana is saying to Sapna that BB sone nahi dete,tum camere me dikhne nahi deti,main kya karu?
New Task- Painting 1200 diyas + making them..group who will do it maximum will get luxury budget.
Delnaaz saying I am feeling that I will die.Vrijesh saying if I would have known ki 48 ghante kaam karna padega,I wouldn't have come.I would have done my movies either.

Vrijesh saying to Urvashi that there was no sleep-deprivation in my contract.Urvashi saying that somewhere we live like this in our real life.Vrijesh saying that I do't want to live my life like this.
Urvashi discussing with members that thinking what Vrijesh came here?Mink saying I never expected I would work so much on my birthday.Rajiv saying to Sana that Vrijesh is saying that he dont want to say anything on camera.Don't he know that he's all surrounded on camera.
Vrijesh talking to camera that he has a motive behind saying what he said just now.He will get some rest so that he can feel fresh on Diwali day.
Mink saying to Vrijesh and Rajiv that we have to do our work as Sapna refused to do it.
Vrijesh theft the other team's diyas😲
Mink is interested in Vishal and Rajiv is teasing her for it.
Vrijesh asking Delnaaz to give her some diyas.Delnaaz gave just one.

BB wishes Choti Diwali.Sweets and a letter related to task in store room
2nd part of task-4 diyas per night lighting by both team.
Niketan saying to Mink that the change in Vrijesh's behaviour is because of his nomination.Sana will behave even more weirdly during her nomination.

Night time-
Some Delnaaz-Rajiv moments over diyas work.Rajiv is jokingly saying to Urvashi that everything can't be finished between some relations.
Urvashi is asking Niketan whats between Rajiv and Sana?Niketan saying its stupidity.Urvashi saying that if Rajiv came to win Delnaaz's heart here,then this Sana's angle is stupidity..

PRECAP-
BB wishing Happy Diwali.Presents from families for housemates.Delnaaz,Rajiv,Aashka,Sapna getting senti.

Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
Started! Happy Diwali to those celebrating! πŸ˜ƒ

Live stream updates links:
12th Nov: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285888&PID=69260165&#69260165
13th Nov: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285888&PID=69352099&#69352099
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Niketan is so shrewd. Bus us plate ke neeche thode se aur bartan hai use bhi dho dena. Tsk tsk.
Oh my God. Vrajesh exchanged the trays. πŸ˜²
So Sapna and Vrajesh aren't going out and neither is Niketan. That means Aashka is almost 90% leaving the show.
So this week, they are showing Niketan in a bad light. It was Sapna last week and Sampat the week before.
How come Nik is getting the footage now?
Just shows how scripted and manipulative the show really is😑

I am waiting for Del to get nominated so I can see her negative side
Originally posted by crystalline23

So this week, they are showing Niketan in a bad light. It was Sapna last week and Sampat the week before.
How come Nik is getting the footage now?
Just shows how scripted and manipulative the show really is😑

I am waiting for Del to get nominated so I can see her negative side

If you recollect, in the first few weeks also they showed Niketan as the bad guy arguing with Sidhu and Salman yelling at him for not taking a stand.

But I do think Niketan is a game player. I started disliking him when I heard him badmouth Rajev in front of Mink and I felt bad Rajev because he always thinks Niketan is his good friend.
Originally posted by simplypurple

If you recollect, in the first few weeks also they showed Niketan as the bad guy arguing with Sidhu and Salman yelling at him for not taking a stand.

But I do think Niketan is a game player. I started disliking him when I heard him badmouth Rajev in front of Mink and I felt bad Rajev because he always thinks Niketan is his good friend.

Nik also praised rajev yesterday...
And anyway everyone badmouths everyone else. Urvashi nominated Nik the previous week and became his very good friend that very week. Del takes fitness tips and is all sweet with him and then goes and nominates him.
And yesterday Rajev was upset with Nik too...
I am not saying Nik is good or righteous...he is as bad as anyone else in the house.
He is playing a game and so is everyone else. He is playing in his own way and so are the others...

Originally posted by crystalline23

Nik also praised rajev yesterday...
And anyway everyone badmouths everyone else. Urvashi nominated Nik the previous week and became his very good friend that very week. Del takes fitness tips and is all sweet with him and then goes and nominates him.
And yesterday Rajev was upset with Nik too...
I am not saying Nik is good or righteous...he is as bad as anyone else in the house.
He is playing a game and so is everyone else. He is playing in his own way and so are the others...

I agree with you in that everyone has a bad side and a good side. Only problem is, with Niketan, when he's good, I can't tell if he's being genuine or playing a game. Someone posted that he said that he'll never see any of the house mates after he leaves BB. What about Sidhu and Urvashi who he seems attached to?

Either way, I expect Niketan to be in the top 4 but I feel Urvashi will win this season.