Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 13 Nov 2012

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE
Episode starts in arjun office arjun is talking with office member. Meeting gets over. Punni thanks to giving me chance. Punni leaves. Arjun take his phone & sees purvi misscall. He calls purvi & tells purvi wht happen? Purvi tells about soham's drama on tv. She req to arjun to lie in court against soham but arjun refuse to do this. Arjun says he is criminal & he will nt lie in court. Arjun is angry at purvi. arjun cut the call. Purvi says to herself that she will try to get of soham dada frm this case.

In d'house purvi is trying to convience manav & archu. But all family member refuse to nt tell anything against soham in court. Purvi tells to them she has nt forgotten when she had kidnapped that time soham dada behaviour with her like his sister. Purvi tells soham is behaving like this bcoz he is angry at d'house members. Purvi says that in court she will tell that soham hadn't kidnapped her. Manav gets angry at her he says if u do like such things u will make probms her self & police will also there & they knew all truth. But purvi again try to convience them but Archu tells purvi that she thinked that she could changed soham but he will never change.. She has tried to understand her. Savita tells purvi archana is right if we will nt punish him he will nt change. All are want to soham become a gud person. Dk phone rings. He tells manav that our company legal department has been filed the case against soham.. Manav seems feel relax to hear this

At balan's house sameer & his police collegues come to arrest soham. Soham gets arrested. Varsha looks tensed & start crying & telling to sameer nt to arrest him. Sameer says manav has registered the case against soham so they hv came here to arrest him & send him in jail bcoz he is criminal. Varsha is screaming but police has arrested soham alread. Balan console the varsha

out the court media is present. They are showing that manav deshmukh will send his son in jail. They are reporting.

Inside the court , Vishnu is brought in .Varsha tells him that as long as his mother ( Varsha ) is alive , no one can harm Vishnu and she will get him out . The rest of the family is listening to this..The court proceedings start .The prosecution tells the judge that Soham kidnapped Purvi and asked for a ransom of 3 Corores . After the police foiled his plans , Vishnu put Archana's life in danger by putting a gun on her head.
Then the lawyer also tells how Vishnu's so called fatherBalan threatened Manav in his office and how Vishnu went to Manav's house and created trouble there .A very angry Soham is listening to all this . Purvi is called in as the first witness by the prosecution . Purvi takes the stand but she is thinking how Soham took care of her when she was kidnapped , how he saved her from the goons who were harassing her one night . Purvi identifies Soham as the kidnapper but also says that she was very safe in his care ..Manav tells Archana that this girl ( Purvi ) has gone crazy 😆. The lawyer asks Purvi if Soham ever threatened her on later occasions . Purvi remembered the times when Soham had a run in with Arjun in the mall and outside the mandir but she stays quiet . A worried Sachin tells Teju that Purvi is creating confusion by staying quiet and this can go in Soham's favour . Purvi just gives a short answer that she did not know that Soham was her brother(credit goes to tanya di i had missed 2nd part).

then manav's lawyer takes permission frm judge that he wanna call Mr Arjun kirloskar in witness box. Arjun comes witness box. Laywer asking him some questions & arjun tells whole truth(purvi's kidnapped incident). He says that vishnu is so cheap, ghatiya person. Then arjun goes to his sit. Laywer saying that nw he wanna call teju in witness box. Teju comes in witness box & tells truth to judge(incident happened with manav & archana). She leaves. Judge asks soham he want to say anything. Soham says he is nw soham deshmukh he is vishnu. He says varsha & balan has his real parents. Epi ends.

Precap: At outside the court balan is threatening manav that if he speaks against his son he will pay a heavy price. Balan tells manav that u hv already lost his son & nw his wife if he tells anything against vishnu. Archu stands some distance far & says one minute... Balan looks shocked.

i would like to say thank tanya di for saving me in 2nd part when i had some work. Thank tanya di.

Do u like my & tanya di written update( tanya di wu below some post) then please hit the like button.😎
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahaan Purvi wants to save Soham
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Naresh , my appointment was postponed so I can do the update today ...thank you so much for stepping in ..You go take care of what you have to do and I will do the update right now ...

Thank you so much again ..

If you want you can just copy and paste the update I will do here or if you wish you can continue with yours...
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Purvi should leave this situation alone, every time she try to make something better, some one always end up being hurt.😡😡
Sohan needs to b taught a harsh lesson else he will never change n will never c Varsha and Balan for what they r criminal.

It is better to walk away from someone u love than to stay and watch them destroyed themselves, this is the case with sohan and archana, she keep trying to change but this boy refuse to c the truth and he doesn't want to change. Purvi needs to stop interfering in others life let nature take it's course. What's to be will be.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Will Purvi give gawahi against Soham ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Written Update ..

After the conference , Arjun tells Off Puni for leaving right in the middle of the conference . He checks his mobile and sees that Puvi has been trying to call him .He calls her back .She tells him about the incident that happened outside the Chawl and how Soham was talking against his father in the media .She tells Arjun that now Manav is also against Soham so now only he can save him by telling the court that Soham shot him in self defense .
Arjun is angry that Purvi is telling him to lie in court .Purvi begs him to support her brother but Arjun says that her brother is a criminal and deserves to be  punished . Arjun  also begs Purvi to get out of all this mess and not be involved in all this .
Purvi is determined that she wil lconvince Aie baba to support Soham .

In the Deshmukh house , Purvi is trying to convince her family to try and understand Soham . Everyone is against her but she is still trying  to say that Soham did all this because he was mislead .She says that she has not  forgotten anything  not even him kidnapping her but he did not know then that she was his sister and the way he is behaving right now is because he is very angry with his family .
She tells her famil ythat tomorrow in court she is going to turn a hostile witness and say that Soham did not kidnap her .Manav is now angry at her and says that by doing this she will herself get in trouble as the police was there and they saw that Soham did kidnap her .Archana also tells Purvi that she wil ldo no such thing ..Archu tells her that she was wrong in thinking that Soham could be  corrected .
Savita says that after getting punished , Soham will become a good human being . DK tells Manav that the legal department of their company has filed a case of defamation against Soham .Manav is glad to know this ...

Sameer Rane arrests Vishnu from his house .Varsha is crying and screaming , telling the police to leave Vishnu alone but sameer tells her that OVT  company has filed a case against Vishnu and now he is in serious trouble as the court hearing  of his case is tomorrow only .Sameer says that the right place for a criminal like Vishnu is in the jail  ..The police drags Vishnu away leaving a crying Varsha .Balan consoles Varsha ...

Next morning there is media rush outside the court .The media people are reporting this case as the millionaire  Manav's Deshmukh  sending his own son Soham Deshmukh in  prison ...

Inside the court , Vishnu is brought in .Varsha tells him that as long as his mother ( Varsha ) is alive , no one can harm Vishnu and she will get him out . The rest of the family is listening to this ..
The court proceedings start .The prosecution tells the judge that Soham kidnapped Purvi and asked for a ransom of 3 Corores . After the police foiled his plans , Vishnu put Archana's life in danger by putting  a gun on her head .Then the lawyer also tells how Vishnu's so called father Balan  threatened Manav in his office and how Vishnu went to Manav's house and created trouble there .A very angry Soham is listening to all this .  Purvi is called in as the first witness by the prosecution . Purvi takes the stand but she is thinking how Soham took care of her when she was kidnapped , how he saved her from the goons who were harassing her one night .
Purvi identifies Soham as the kidnapper but also says that she was very safe in his care ..Manav tells  Archana that this girl ( Purvi )  has gone crazy 😆.  The lawyer asks Purvi if Soham ever threatened her on later occasions . Purvi remembered the times when Soham had a run in with Arjun in the mall and outside the mandir but she stays quiet .  A worried Sachin tells Teju that Purvi is  creating confusion by staying quiet and this can go in Soham's favour . Purvi  just gives a short answer that she did not know that Soham was her brother .

After Purvi , Arjun is called i nthe witness stand . Arjun tells the court that Vishnu fired on him , injured him , later occasions he even threatened him ...He also calls Vishnu a very ghatiya person .Vishnu is being cheeky as he smiles at Arjun ..
Next witness is Teju . Teju gives  a very very strong witness against Soham .She tells the judge how Vishnu took  Archana away on a gun point and her mother was saved by Manav .She tells how Vishnu came to their house and was creating ruckus and also how Soham tried to hurt her father's reputation by going to the media with his lies .
 She says that Soham is a criminal and should be put in jail.
The judge asks Soham if he has anything to say .
Soham says that he is not Soham Deshmukh and his name is Vishnu lala and his parents are not Manav and Archana but Balan and Varsha and apart from this he has nothing  to say . The court goes in recess and the judge says that after 2 hours he will give the  verdict .

Precap : Balan is threatening Manav outside the court that if he speaks against his son then he will have to pay a heavy price for this .He has already lost his son and then he is going to lose his wife as Balan will shoot Archana in her head .
Manav gets very angry and grabs Balan's collar, shakes him up pretty bad  .Archana wants to talk to Balan .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
interesting episode
LoveTVShows thumbnail
interesting precap . I liked today episode . It was good episode
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For heaven's sake enough of Purvi's mahaantha already!
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx tanya di for back uping me actually i did nt saw u r pm so i think to do wu but nw i hv some work & want to finish it. Sorry tanya di.