Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 13 November 2012

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 13 November 2012

Neelkanth Mahadev & Samudra Manthan

Wishing a Very Happy Diwali to everyone 😊
Shivji moves ahead to save everyone from Kalakut Vish, This is an amazing scene Shivji walking in Samudra,  towards the Mandar parvat with Karpur Gauram playing in BG. He looks at the entire scene in the water.

At Kaliash Ashoka Sundari is praying to the Shivling with tearful eyes, to save her father from the Vish & him coming back to Kailash soon.  Nandi joins her too.

Naradji is thinking, you are going to do something which is priceless, but neither Devas nor Asuras know the value of it. Shivji expands his size. Asura & Devas offer their pranam to him, seeing him coming to save them.

Meenakshi is going to perform a homa arranged by her father, to protect Shivji, as he is their aaradhya. Kartikeya says, no one can harm him, he is Mahakal, removes other's problems. But I'll join you in this homa. They move ahead for the homa.

Everyone is looking at Shivji, who  looks around the water, with Om Namah Shivaya playing in BG, sees many Snakes in water, collected around the Vish. He takes Vish in his palm, tells the Snakes todays you have accepted Vish, have contributed in Sansar's welfare, from today onwards your worship will be mine too. He drinks the Vish everyone looks at him with shock. Paravti puts her hand at his neck to stop the Vish from going ahead in his body. He looks at her. Paravti tells him you have taken this Vish for Welfare of the world , I as Shakti roop will reside in your neck, stopping this Vish because Narayan resides in your heart. He tells her even you reside in my heart. Parvati says your entire Sansar can reside in your heart, it is vast. Shivji continues drinking Vish, Paravti keeping her hand at his neck, she is pained seeing Shivji feeling the effect  of Vish.   Blue mark is formed  at his neck, making our Bholenath, Neelkanth, now.

All Devas & Asuras are chanting Har Har Mahadev. Shivji, Paravti are back at the sea shore now. Brhmaji says only you have the capacity to bear this Vish , only you have the coolness for this. You've protected entire world. Love, sacrifice have got new meaning today. You'll be known as Neelkantha now onwards. Saraswatiji praises Paravti for being a supportive wife throughout, seeing his husband drinking Vish is not easy only you can handle such situation well.

Shivji says Halahal will be one of the Gem coming out of the sea. Even Human mind is vast like sea, has many feelings. Simillar to Samudra manthan, various emotions are churned, Halahal comes out first, without accepting that haman can not progress in path of Spirituality, path to reach God.

Shivji tells the warring brothers, who have united for Samudra manthan to strat manthan again.  Indra is thinking , how do I know what will appear now, if Kalkut Vish comes again? Various most precious things start coming out of Samudra now.

Kamdhenu cow appears, comes at the sea shore. Shivji says all the Devas reside in her, she can nurture everyone.

Next Horse, Uchhashrava, saptamukhi, king of Horses appears.

Airavat Elephant, appears his White colour is indication of his piousness.

Kaustabh mani, most valuable, capable of giving tremendous wealth & power.

Kalpavriksh, fulfills all the wishes. Paravti remembers her getting her daughter Ahoka Sundari from Kalpavriksh.

Apsara Rambha, very talented in dance & sammohan.

Varuni, devi of madira.

Panchjanya shankh, removes evil, it's sound will announce destruction of evil.

Chandrama is back he requests Shivji to give him place back on his head.

Bow, Sharang, will control negative power will go to Narayan, only he is capable of holding it. 

Next Lakshmiji appears, all are pleased seeing her.everyone gets their Jewellery,

Next Lakshmiji appears, all are pleased seeing her.everyone gets their Jewellery, wealth back. Everyone does pranam to he & she to Shivji & Paravti. Naradji says without you this Sansar was lifeless, dark, it has regained life back.

Dhanvantari appears with Amrit Kalash in his hand. All the Devas & asuras are happy seeing Amrit coming out finally.

Precap: At the sea shore everyone is present including Vishnuji, who's Kurma avatar's purpose is fulfilled. Shivji tells everyone whenever Society needs everyone to unite & work together, everyone should put their best effort to achieve Gems like Samudra manthan. He & Paravti leaves that place.

Seeing Amrit kalash missing Devas & Asuras start fighting. Indra accuses Asura fot this. 

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THanks! looking forward to the episode!!

Happy Diwali to all!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Tonites epi ws one of the BEST DKDM epis...had TRPs been there..aaj ka epi wud hv been one of the HIGHEST TRP garner epis for both DKDM & LIFE OK...

Tht entire seq of Mahadev drinking the poison n Devi Parvati stoping tht poison frm gettin spread in Mahadev's body...omgg TRULY TRULY EPIC...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i cried the moment he started drinking the poison...i donno y...bt i guess me being an emotional person is the reason...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...

Evn though am nt much of a religious person,bt i hv alwz loved n admired n respect Lord Shiv...n thts d reason i evn started watchin DKDM n this show hv increased my love n respect tons as evry epi pass by...

Am truly overwhelmed by tonites epi...n Mohit Raina...HATS OFF TO THIS ACTOR...time n time again his acting standards r ever growing... wish he gt the DESERVING AWARDS...as tht ws the LEAST the tellywood fraterntiy can do to him for this POWERHOUSE PERFORMER...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Such a fast update on diwali!!
Thans Minu.

Umm so now that devta and asur r fighting for amrit, do we get to see mohini and her awesome dance once again?πŸ˜‰
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahadev drinking the poison and Parvati stopping him was by far one of the best scenes of the show. It was the highlight today.πŸ˜ƒ
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
First of all Happy and safe Diwali to all.πŸ€—
Thanks very much Minaxi for you
r beautiful written updates
πŸ€—.I am thanking you,Shruti and Sia for your commandable jobπŸ‘ .Past few days I am very busy in my work so I can't able to catch the episodes timely but your updates arenot only give me the storyline but also give me a perfect picture of the entire episodes . That really helps me when I watch the episodes later.Really you guys are fantastic πŸ€—.Hats off to you. πŸ€—

Coming to today's episode,this is one of the best episode of DKDM.I am in a trance.Today's episode totally spell bound me.Mohit Raina is mindblowing todayπŸ‘.And Sona is fantastic.
πŸ‘
The best part of the day when Mahadev drank the Halahal and Parvati stopped it from spreading in his body by saying"apke hriday mein Narayan ka vash hai"was😭(happywala).She felt his pain,understood his duty and responsibility towards the world and her stand for her husband was πŸ˜­
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.Finally Mahadev became Neelkanth Mahadev and save his beloved "shrushti" from the Halahal.
And there is another person who took lots of pain.And he is Narayan.He took Kurma form to hold the Mandar Parvat, he felt the pain of Halahal and tomorrow he has to stop dev-asur fight by taking another avatar Mohini.And all these he did only to get her wife Laxmi back and for Jagat Kalyan.😭
πŸ€—
 And Indradev😑.Whenever he thought about Amrit I wished that he must get Amrit but not the exiler but Princess Amrit of AM.😑😈.
I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
todays epi was the best.
loved the scene were mahadev drinks halahal and parvati stops it from spreading in his body.

but the entry of mahalakshmi was not that impressive i mean wanted to see something grand
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

Tonites epi ws one of the BEST DKDM epis...had TRPs been there..aaj ka epi wud hv been one of the HIGHEST TRP garner epis for both DKDM & LIFE OK...

Tht entire seq of Mahadev drinking the poison n Devi Parvati stoping tht poison frm gettin spread in Mahadev's body...omgg TRULY TRULY EPIC...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i cried the moment he started drinking the poison...i donno y...bt i guess me being an emotional person is the reason...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...

Evn though am nt much of a religious person,bt i hv alwz loved n admired n respect Lord Shiv...n thts d reason i evn started watchin DKDM n this show hv increased my love n respect tons as evry epi pass by...

Am truly overwhelmed by tonites epi...n Mohit Raina...HATS OFF TO THIS ACTOR...time n time again his acting standards r ever growing... wish he gt the DESERVING AWARDS...as tht ws the LEAST the tellywood fraterntiy can do to him for this POWERHOUSE PERFORMER...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This was one of the best epi. Only Shivji can drink Halahal, only he is capable of hoding it in his neck.
paravti stopping the Halahl from going beyond his neck was something only she can do.
Even if one is not religious, his stories are a treat to watch😊
Mohit Raina portrays Shivji well, he is truly blesses to play this roleClap
LeadNitrate thumbnail
for me the funniest part and most eyecatching part was Indra and his round O, two rasgullas can easily fir through it .πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Such a fast update on diwali!!

Thans Minu.

Umm so now that devta and asur r fighting for amrit, do we get to see mohini and her awesome dance once again?πŸ˜‰

I did miss some dialogues in loud sound of crackersπŸ˜†
May be Mohini will come tomm. This time it's her walk & adaas, they'll fall forπŸ˜†