Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Mohit Sehgal-Another name of perfection

Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today i really liked sid and gauri.Yeah.their little sweet talk and their party dance and Sid's marathiπŸ‘πŸ‘.its so sweet ad cute.But i fell like Mohit is just perfect in every scenes.And from the first epi the way he acted with Mrunal it not look like they are working for the First time.Both of them doing amazing as a couple.really loving it.Hope cvs give us more and more scenes of them.Mrunal,i must say as a new comer she is fabulous.but above of everything,MrπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mohit Sehgal ,You are Too Perfect.Keep it up.😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is perfect.. no doubt in that .
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is perfect...just want ke his character sid should be important in future episodes too..
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Agreed!! πŸ˜ƒ

Mohit is simply superb in all the scenes, doing them all with so much perfection... And Mrinal, no one can say that she's a newcomer...

And as for the Jodi, they rock... They seem so comfortable with each other...πŸ˜› 

I hope that future episodes will show us more of their romance blooming amidst all the "Appasaheb" hoolabaloo... 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit is perfect no doubt.Mrunal is comfortable with mohit .We will get to see more of gauri and mrunal .Now show has just started.I love this show.