13th Nov WRITTEN-UPDATE with PaYa PICs ..

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi PKDHins ... 

No one wrote the WU ... So I did it in my PICTURES THREAD πŸ˜ƒ .. Hope you like it ... And PLEASE bear my bad English  πŸ˜†

Episode starts where Adi sitting with Pankhu in the kitchen then he decides that he will fast too with Pankhu 

Pankhuri Harish Dadi tries to convince him BUT he still on his decision

DADI shared the first karwa chout story of Harish-Avantu with Adi Pankhuri

-----

Pankhu tries to convince him again in the room,

Adi says That" if you are fasting for my long life can't I fast for your life also ? .. Without you why I need a long life" ( something like that )

Then Pankhu sits next to him and he asked why she called early morning .. Pankhu is about to tell but then Adi's phone rang

Then Pankhu tell Adi to tell Avantika About her and Harish first karwa chout and their lovely moments

For this Adi praise her thought and hug her and said " I have full trust ON YOU and your friendship "

-------

Diwan mansion .. 
Rubel sitting outside the house and ask Shanky to bring him some "alcohol" but Shanky refused Becoz it's not allowed in Diwan mansion .. Rubel talk to him RUDELY .. Then Adi come and tell rubel that Shanky is member of this house so .. Behave politely with him .. 
Adi ask Rubel for a badminton game .. 

Adi and rubel are playing and Adi try to convince rubel not to drink in the house go out and drink ... And tell him that Shanky won't tell anyone but he get hurt by your words .. And some unnecessary talks !! 

------

Sheela Anuj Rubel in their room ... 
Rubel said if he wanna work in Diwan group he will have the same power of Adi .. Becoz ( he thinks ) its his right not Adi's .. Sheela tell him that he should first impress Dady ji ( his dada ) and especially Avantika with his hard work ... Then Sheela tells him that he should blake his mom the owner of Diwan group ( and some of her evil works ) ... 

----------

Diwan mansion hall .. 
Nanu invites Adi to have some of his fav food but he remembered that he is fasting ... Shanky ask Avantika what she want in the breakfast .. She refused to have anything .. Then Sheela come and ask Avantu why always this day of the year she don't eat anything ... She said what a coincidence .. Avantika goes ... 
Then preeti tell Sheela to leave my sis alone .. Then Sheela says " you can't understand what this fast mean a married women Becoz you are not married " ... 

---------

--------

Avantika sitting somewhere in the house...Adi comes there .. And ask why Sheela Mami ask all these question !! In between he coughs so Avantika tells him to have some water ... He denied to have anything .. For this Avantika says you are so stubborn just like ... ( Adi completes ) .. "my dad" .. Then Adi tells Avantika that HARISH told him how was your first karwa chout and he so happy while saying that ... Avantika turned angry and calls Harsh and ask him why he told Adi about her first karwa chout !! ( start fighting ) .. Adi Pankhu both sad ...

Episode ends
-------------

Precap -- .. Adi Pankhu performing Karwa chout rituals .. In between .. Mami ( Sheela ) comes there !! 

----------------

Sorry for my bad English ... But hope u undertand everything :D 

Since there is no one have updated the WU .. I thought of doing this ... U hope it isn't against the rules ... 

Luv Fawwaz ... 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago
I refresh the page maybe ten times but it worth it!!! Thanks Fawwaz
Originally posted by Camryne

I refresh the page maybe ten times but it worth it!!! Thanks Fawwaz
Welcome ... 

It isn't showing well or something ?
Thanks for the Beautiful pics  Fawwaz :)
Originally posted by f.s.m

Welcome ... 

It isn't showing well or something ?

Don't worry just waiting your postπŸ˜‰
My pleasure guys ..l I have updated the WU too .. 
Another post to thank you for the clear update. With the pics it's very nice. 
I don't understand why you kept repeating about your "bad English".
It isn't bad at all!!

I liked this update! No need to watch the show because of the pictures and it's concise and well formatted for me to quickly read it (I'm supposed to be studying πŸ˜†)

Thank you!
thanx a loot for the WU n dose lovely pics!!! πŸ˜Š