Posted: 11 years ago
In these two days , while watching Khamoshiyaan , especially Mohit .. the best thing i LOVE about his character is that everyday we find new thing about his role .

First day , a fun loving guy , loves to enjoy his life fully , totally care free .

Second Day , a caring guy who is scared to loose love of his life .

The best dialouge of his today in the episode was "yaar gauri tum toh wahan chali gayi , main toh yahi reh gaya "

gosh! this guy can make us crazy anytime <3

and gauri & siddharth's hug's and care for each other just made me fall in love with this couple more and more ...
ya i just want to see more shades of Sid character  in future episodes too...
yeah maybe after gauri's and appa sahib thing we will ne seeing other shades too !! maybe at that time we can see some.serious and emotional shade .
Seriously yaar , i love sids charcter , tat dialouge was soo deep and the way mohit said it Ufff  and why do I feel may be gonna be the future track 🤔
Seriously i was so lost in him today.. i loved their hug and care for eachother <3
yes i am sure we will get mre justified chatctr fr sid.. Liked todays epi..
Dialogues wre nyc however the x factor in SiRi is missing.. The chemistry isnt that grt.. SO needs to be workd on.. May be we gt tht as story unveils.. To soon to comment on chemistry or love story untill we knw wats exactly is kpt in store.. :) no doubt i am enjyng sid amazing dialouges thy r gud..
as i think mrunalbis new in this field , so she is somehow shy sometimes .. but as a first timer couple they are doing an awesome job .. just wishing them luck for the future track..
m sure he is gonna be passionate☺️
Originally posted by sashazmohit

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">m sure he is gonna be passionate☺️</font>
oye dont forget to use VERY 😳
his expression when he said those lines was priceless