Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Used To Seeing Mohit As Samrat?

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Used to seeing Mohit as Samrat? Used to seeing him as the driving force and not the driven wheel in a relationship? Used to seeing him doing cute-romantic-innocent scenes with "gunjan"? Lets give Gauri-Siddharth a chance too... Maybe this SG turns out to be better than the previous SG?! 😉😊

Hi, I am Manjari and this is my first post on this forum. Frankly, I was pretty disappointed with the first episode. ( And I see most mohit fans were disappointed too :/ ) I know how it feels because after waiting for so long for Mohit to come back we barely get 5 minutes of him in the first episode & that too seedha engagement?! Not used to it right? 😕

But the second episode seemed better and maybe the third episode will be even better. Maybe if we could just give this couple a chance, open our minds and try to picture the two together. Maybe we'll actually like them, maybe this serial actually becomes the best... Who knows? :|

Being a huge Mohit fan all I can say is, we should watch it for him, just wait for it to settle in and it will get better. Mohit Sehgal has chosen this show for a reason right? If he wasn't getting enough screen space he would have never chosen this show.. so hopefully in the coming episodes we will see loads more about his new character. 😳 So till then.. all the mohit fans.. (like me 😛 ) Hold your breathe and I am sure he wouldn't disappoint us! 😉 

Till then, lets remember "Siddharth Matlab Sexy" 😳😆 And "Mohit Sehgal Matlab SuperSexy" Right? 😉 He stole our hearts once and I bet he will do it again.. and again.. and again... 

(Credit : Sashazmohit )

And I really hope this show gets better with every passing episode because we love him and we want him to be successful..! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post just give some time to the show..ya off course i trust mohit more than anything..he has chosen this show as his come back vehicle
there must be something special abt it..

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Never Watched Any Mohit Show Be4 But Heard So Much About Miley Jab Hum Tum Made Me Watch This, And Mohits Hotness Oh God Hope To See More Of Him
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Yess, "Siddhath means SEXY" was the highlight of today's episode 😳

Today's episode gave us more insight into his character... Yesterday he was this carefree guy, but today he was shown as someone who fears going away from his bestfriend/fiance/would-be-wife... 

Hope the forthcoming episodes reveals more about our Sid and most importantly Sid-Gauri realtionship...
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid you...Most of us were eagerly waiting for mohit's comeback...&thats why we were disappointed with the first episode...But like you said we have to give the show some time...The second episode was much better than the 1st one...Im sure mohit wldnt hv signed on the show if it hadnt been an important role...Lets see how the show &the character of siddharth unfolds in the coming episodes...Till then getting to see mohit on-screen feels sooo...good...And on the top of it i have started liking mrunal also..she is quite promising...
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super likes for the post 😃 I totally agree but one thing I can't agree this SG would never take place of old SG in my heart ❤️ but yeah I could definately come after it , first episode wasn't tat improve but 2 nd episode turned out to be really good  I Maureen khamoshiya will do great ahead , and loved tat line of yours " Sidharth matlab sexy , mohit sehgal matlab super sexy 😆" totally agree ! 
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice post di...
ghosh v waited for 1 yr n finally its over...
we should give time...
i hated ipkknd in the starting...but c...
just wait n watch...

till then...keep drooling!😉

neefa!
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
nyc post manji.. :)

well yess till date i am still used to see mohit as samrat .. ANd evn in khamoshiyan i feel i am seeing samrat ka new avtar. The charcter till nw is samratish..

Well i dnt kw wethr i could agree with the point that this sg would be bettr..

We cnt compare.. It would be wrng.. Sajan was a completely diff love story..

I would say the couple shuld click to d audience.it should hav chemstry.. WHch ia lacking.. Thora sa.. FR exmple.. Ni comparison bt sajan had aone intensity in first scene it self.. B here thy r engaged yet.. The x factor is missing..

Well i want sid ka charcter with proper justificatn nd importance.. WEll i am sure amng many shows mohit choosed this one coz his charactet will create a difference..so i agree that the episode got better.. ANd might gt evn btr.. :)

and fr me personally its nt screen time.. Its screen quality.. EVn if he is shwn fr 5 mins.. That 5 mins should hav sum meaning and create a diff.. It should justify sid ka charctr.. ppL shuld relate with him. Mjht fans can still relate coz as i said till nw its samratish..

Bt the rest ppl who start watchng might nt be able to relate.. SOo yeahh..

There is a lot of scope fr improvmnt.. And the ph is also a newcomr
and we guys a defo there to put in our thoughts and demands..

So yeah still excitd abt khamoshiyan..

The drooling ovr mohit aka sid continues..
He is sexy no doubt.. And he has mashallah actng skills.. So evrythng is abonus..for mohit.. Only thng yahan par thora dhyan dena is the characterisation.. WHich was thora bahut justified in scene whr he feared gauri leavng him...
All in all mohit is rocking and will continue to di so.. :)
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with each and every word you said! <3
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true i am sooo used to him as Samrat in miley jab hum tum on starone..but sooo glad that alteast Sanaya & mohit are now on same channel but different shows