Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Nov. 13 W/U. "Marriage happens"

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE😳

Kernal says hurry up and start the wedding. Ranveer smiles and puts the garland on sahiba. He thinks to himself "I swear u will be mine" .SAhiba thinks  "that will enver happen im already Daljeets". Ranveer tells sahiba "look the time has come" SAhiba says this garland is like a death sentence for me." Everyone claps. Now its sahiba's turn to put it on him. She looks at her happy father and remembers her weddinf with Daljeet and all those moments spent with him. She gets upset and is unable to put it on him. Everyone looks worried. Kernal says hurry up putt we are hungry lol. Everyone tells her to put it on him. Ranveer says its ok she must be shy. He forcefully takes her hands and makes her put it on him. But sahiba says "Wait ranveer!". She says I need to talk to Ranveer in private. Beauty tries to joke it off. Everyone says get married first then talk. But sahiba says no I have to talk now. Ranveer says fine. They both go to the side. SAhiba "says what is everyone waiting for? This joke? Why don't u understand I am already Daljeet's!!" Ranveer gets mad "don't take his name!!!!! don't u understand. Lsiten. I don't believe your amrrige. No one believes it. Should I ask your father? U already signed the divorce papers". SAhiba: U wont understand. It has nothing to do with papers. It about hearts union. This is paap. He is my husband". Ranveer said "shut up. Don't forget with one call I can get him arrested". SAhiba gets scared and agrees to him. He forcefully takes her. They go back and he forcefully makes her put in the garland. SAhiba upset.

Daljeet showm begging for  a ride on the hghway.

The marriage is about to take place in gurdwara. SAhiba getting flashbacks and crying. A truck driver finally helps out daljeet. AWWW he looks so scared I wanna cry. The phere happen wedding done! Daljeet finally makes it and sees but its to late! He is shocked. SAhiba looks happy. Daljeet in utter shock he walks away. He remembers when he asked sahiba once if ranveer ever came back for would she go with him. Daljeet is mad and sad.

Kernal is laughing. Manmeet is scared. Kernal says just give me the house quietly. I don't want emotional drama. Manmeet says just let us get our stuff together.

Precap: Manmeet handing SAhiba the keys to the house.

sorry for rushed update. But pls click the like button anyways lol😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx ana for the wu...didn't expected the marriage would happen or things will go on,ranveer's favor 😳
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anfal

Thankx ana for the wu...didn't expected the marriage would happen or things will go on,ranveer's favor 😳

me to! every disappointed with todays episode. Imagine sahib gets preggo with daljeets kid. ANd Daljeet becomes a mean person now. i can see the story headed in this track

i wanna see Jazz and Daljeet team up for revenge😆
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh I Can't Belive It. The Marriage Happen. Poor Sajeet. ):
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update ana1. OMG, the wedding took place ðŸ˜•
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh this is utter crap.. poor sajeet.. :(

thanks for the WU
Jalkaur thumbnail
completely ridiculous how he can force her to marry him just for revenge! sick
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no i want to see jazzbeer.
so ranbeer finally succceed...sahiba desrve this...a very confused character...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS...the wedding took place... hell ðŸ˜³