Written Update - 13 Nov

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Didnt see any written updates...so giving a short one...

Vineets mom visits Mona's MIL and asks to inform Mona that she will give her 48 hrs to sign the divorce papers, leave Pradeeps house and stay with Pradeeps parents till marriage...she also tells the MIL, not to give the damn excuse of Pradeeps safety anymoreπŸ‘

At office, Mona finishes her work and lets Vineet know that she is leaving early since Bulbuls match is there..Vineet asks her to stay back since he has plans for them...to which Mona replies that she has to be with Bulbul today else she will feel bad..then Vineet gives her proper reply...u know when Bulbul feels bad, but yu will never think whether i will feel bad...u have time for everyone in the world but not me..it seems u have taken me for granted..where as i have trusted u and given u my full support for any problem u faced, be it with ur family, ur kids or even ur ex husband...Vineet says he has planned dinner with Mona to which Mona replies but dinner can be planned tomorrow also but Bulbuls match cant be postponed...Vineet asks to decide her priority

Anushka instigates Bulbul near tennis court...(..couldnt bear so much negativity, hence forwarded)

some tani-tarun-MIL-FIL scene(sorry i forwarded)

Mona stuck in traffic and calls Pradeep to inform him she is late..and she also worries how to tell Pradeep she was held back by Vineet sir😑😑😑😑😑...Pradeep assures her he will reach in 5mins...

Mona reaches late for Tennis match, Bulbul looses..and as always the kid puts the blame on her mother saying she always had other priorities...now someone else is important for her..and mahaan Pradeep tries to stop her...Mona devi tells not to blast Bulbul...Bulbul walks away angry...

Precap - Vineet at Monas house(was not completely uploaded, hence couldnt watch it completely)
loved tanni tarun scene πŸ‘πŸΌ...much better than anushka negativity πŸ˜‘...
yes loved tarun n tanni scene ...😊...
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9937/raunaq-ahuja/
raunaq ahuja is good actor ...love him loads ...⭐️
i am new here but i also loved tarun ...πŸ˜‰
thannks for the update
i missed totally

what was the precap and going by what u wrote here

two good points
vineet mom blasting  singhs
and vineet blasting mona

thanks for the update... :)
how are Mona and Pradeep mahan?

if anything they are the height of selfishness.