Hitler Didi

why NOT men???

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am back again after a very long gap with a new post πŸ˜Š not for justification this time but to tell you a tale of a man who lived once and loved once, inspite of people, crowd and world shouting and yelling on him to accept his second wife, his love never shivered. storm, autumn, winter... seasons came and went but were not able to change his heart, he pledged himself to move on keeping his love in his heart for his daughter but did anything flickered his love?? NO not at all. He was firm and his emotions were stagnant, he was not the one who flows along the direction but he was the one who made new definitions

we the woman once get our love of life; can we ever think about second man after broken marriage due to any reasons??? you know why because our love is not only pure, pious and true but even our feelings are delicate. May be we are very successful or a big failure in our life yet we the Woman are usually the one who cant think for second man in our life, then how we can keep such expectations from Rishi?? just because the world walks a common path, is it right to compel a man who is dedicated for his wife to accept second lady in his life just because the girl he loved the most is no more???

now question arises about zara, for this i would keep a day to day example before you all, i hope noone faced it, but the one who has lost someone whom you have loved the most tries to find out the the image of that lost face in every face passing by... even i too did it and do it till today, i still search for that lost face who left this world 7 years ago, yet that face is not blurred before my eyes, i can see it, i can feel it, though i am not as lucky as rishi to find that face in my real world yet i am not even unlucky too as i can feel the presence of it around me, thats the real world and thats real love is all about..!!

Shayad kisi ne thik hi kaha hai...
"Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar ek hi baar hota hai!"
why NOT men???
why only women sacrifies everything for the love and if men does no one accepts.. why??? why no one has a answer to it?? why??
first we question the love, and then if love is true still our question never stops... why??
thousands of questions but no answers... why??

My Salute to legendary character Rishi Kumar
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i dont understand why is there so much hue and cry for a fictional show (well hue and cry is only in if nobodys is bothered about the other one outside if πŸ˜› πŸ˜† )

all arguments go kaput because she is actually indira what are they just supposed to move on
even fate made them fall madly in love with each other all over again

i dunno much but rishi criticised for loving someone gosh gimme a break its not so easy to forget someone rishi tried but zara came back to his life was he just supposed to ignore her no he cant

awesome post pari i just love your posts ⭐️ πŸ‘ Edited by ...Mels... - 11 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pari jis show mein mahaanta mahaanta game kheli jaa rahi hain with Zara/Indira on one side and Swetha aunty on d other with another woman character Indu as d prize usmein Rishi babu ka kya kaam aur uski feelings aur emotions ki kya aukaat?πŸ˜† Jai ho Ila mata!🀣
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
you are right such man exists in this society who loves their first wife to death... but that does not give that person right to spoil others life...

I want to give a live example of Rishi

i know a man who married another girl on his family force to take care of his kids when his first wife died

but he didnot accepted the second wife... everyone hated that man and his family for the injustice happened to the girl... at last the girl died recently without any happiness.

i will call that man has no bone to stand against his family not to marry the girl and selfish to think only about his kids
but have showed alot of dare(if you call that) not to accept the girl and taking the paap of spoiling that girls life forever.

PS: i can give you the address of that family if you want

"but the one who has lost someone whom you have loved the most tries to find out the the image of that lost face in every face passing by... even i too did it and do it till today, i still search for that lost face who left this world 7 years ago, yet that face is not blurred before my eyes, i can see it, i can feel it"
I am sorry for your loss

yes no one can be lucky like frictional characters πŸ˜’

Pari117 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luminos3

Pari jis show mein mahaanta mahaanta game kheli jaa rahi hain with Zara/Indira on one side and Swetha aunty on d other with another woman character Indu as d prize usmein Rishi babu ka kya kaam aur uski feelings aur emotions ki kya aukaat?πŸ˜† Jai ho Ila mata!🀣

they have spoiled it all
but regarding characters di i m still wid rishi
and my salute is to him cz he presented a difference πŸ‘ 
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pari hum bhi toh HD ke episodes online is liye dekhtein hain taaki Rishi/Sumit ka deedaar kar sakein!πŸ˜†Iske ilaawa kuch bachha nahin hain serial mein!πŸ˜†
Pari117 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethimadhavg

you are right such man exists in this society who loves their first wife to death... but that does not give that person right to spoil others life...

rishi never asked shweta to be surrogate mother
it was own choice of shweta to wash her bad deeds which she did hiding pregnancy of indira from rishi.
she knew indira is pregnant still she hide it so that she can marry him

I want to give a live example of Rishi

i know a man who married another girl on his family force to take care of his kids when his first wife died

but he didnot accepted the second wife... everyone hated that man and his family for the injustice happened to the girl... at last the girl died recently without any happiness.

i will call that man has no bone to stand against his family not to marry the girl and selfish to think only about his kids
but have showed alot of dare(if you call that) not to accept the girl and taking the paap of spoiling that girls life forever.
plzz dont compare rishi wid such men. rishi never promised shweta that e ll love her, he even mentioned her n took agreement too that indu ll be daughter of inshi only n she ll ve no right oner her and he himself made her clear dat he ll never give d place of indira to anyone else.
i dunno abt shweta but yes rishi is pure n pious. he never made fake promises to shweta n ditched her, it was shweta who herself wanted to take care of rishi n indu

PS: i can give you the address of that family if you want

"but the one who has lost someone whom you have loved the most tries to find out the the image of that lost face in every face passing by... even i too did it and do it till today, i still search for that lost face who left this world 7 years ago, yet that face is not blurred before my eyes, i can see it, i can feel it"
I am sorry for your loss

yes no one can be lucky like frictional characters πŸ˜’

Pari117 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luminos3

Pari hum bhi toh HD ke episodes online is liye dekhtein hain taaki Rishi/Sumit ka deedaar kar sakein!πŸ˜†Iske ilaawa kuch bachha nahin hain serial mein!πŸ˜†

di really???? u stopped watching it?? btw yes HD lost its essence but i find this track better than monotonous hitlergiri in sharma nivas 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sherya  for such a touching post!!! I agree with you1000% . Women to this all the times but very rarely we see men to this, I have seem men get married with in years of their wife's death and almost forget or never talk about the lost love. I respect Rishi in that direction. I have no problem with his reactions and actions. I fact I am happy to see this knowing its fiction!!   I am sorry about your lost . I know the exact feeling!!! Wish we experience the way Rishi found his lost love!!!!! But this is fiction and we have to live in reality!!!'

synic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very true pari, I always loved Rishi  because of this unique character which he potrayed of loving only one person in his life through all his highs n lows. Come what may he has always loved indira and his heart is strongly telling him taht Zara is indira. I always look upto Rishi & his pure, sincere, innocent love for his spouse he had and will always have till the end and will never be able to love or accept any1 in her place. Very nice post pari. I too agree with you on  being a legendary character.