Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

14th November Written Update

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i decided to do a more detailed update today since there's been no actual updates for the past two days.enjoy

Suvi ,Naro,Zorro and the models practice rampwalking and eventually start partying in the house.Naro asks if "uncle" would turn up.Suvi assures her "uncle" would be late .Baldev Guggal parks outside his house to be distracted by raucous peals of laughter and ear splitting music(Radha on the dance floor) and assumes its his rowdy neighbor.determined to complain to the society about the neighbour,he enters his own house ,only to find an effeminate dude with a dupatta on his head swaying to Radha(Zorro),a skinny girl and a lanky dude gyrating to the rythm, a very nonplussed Naro shaking her head and a shocked Suvreen apologizing over and over for her behavior.
Rathi contacts a buck toothed enterprener friend of his who owns an underwear business.he shows Yuvi and Rathi an assortment of ladies undies in the cafetaria and asks them to pitch in and buy his companies shares.Rathi is embarassed while Yuvi makes throat slashing movements with his wrist.
Pappa Guggal forgives Suvi and explains she can use the house for her rehearsals as its her house as well,but she should at least let him on before she plans something.Suvi feels guilty and decides to decorate the entire house over for diwali
Suvi and Zorro plan on starting karaoke hours in [V] spot cafe
on Diwali morning Suvi vacuums the entire house,nearly trips over in an effort to vacuum the ceiling fan and Pappa Guggal assists by shifting the cabinet ,arranging the cushions.He also asks Suvi to invite her friends over,exclaiming they must be her "fast friends" since they ran really fast in the opposite direction when they saw Pappa Guggal.Suvi and Pappa Guggal have a cozy diwali convo with Mumma Guggal and Baby. Mumma Guggal informs them that Baby tried stuffing some doggies ears with paper again this year and exclaims its really "cold" that Suvi's friends are coming over.Pappa corrects her "Lovely ji use cool kehte hain,cold nahi".

Vivaan calls up Suvi and asks her about her plans and invites himself over when she tells him her friends would be over in the evening.Suvi wonders how he would possibly come over by himself,but Vivaan solves that particular problem by inviting his "dost" over as well.Suvi is flabbergasted "Ab toh ho gayi happy Diwali"

Precap:a teary eyed Yuvi goes all mush"sabko invite kiya,mujhe invite karna bhool  gayi?"..Zorro asks Suvi at her party if she left out Yuvi.Yuvi and Rathi come in uninvited and gatecrash the party.

Edited by psycho_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx a lot for the update...well i loved the episode but hated the precap...i mean i couls tolerate yuvi tear eyed...😭