pyar hud se berh jaye tau dar ban jata hai

Posted: 11 years ago
wwoooww

saahil k dialogues kaun liktaa haii yaarrr

dey're shooo touchhhyy tocuhhyyy😉

PYAAR HUDD SE BERHH JAYEE TAU DARR BAN JATTA HAI he said sumthn lyk tis to shivvi ystrday na😳awwweee ASHIISSHHH v luvvv uuu ur rolesss ur dialoguesss ur dressing sab kch jiii luuvvv uuu

Sahil is too sweet and nice so obvious his dialogues have to be amazing too

yeah he loves Shivi too much just dumb Sasuma gna try and be villan and dumb sandaya
u just picked the line of the episode arhina

really i loved that dialogue ,really sahils love for shivi has become a khauf for him,what if my shivi gets angry ,what if shivi gets sick what if shivi does not eat well...Gosh...

saahil miyaan pyar karna to theek hai darna bhi theek hai but pls zara romantic bhi ho jayiye warna hum fans to bhookhe mar jayenge 😉

What if Shivani isn't  really pregnant and its just a com-plot to get Rajlaxmi to accept her as her daughter-in-law! When Rajlaxmi gets to know the truth, then hell will break loose! Shivani will probably have to opt for a miscarriage!
Shana0127 you are no longer a goldie!

on becoming a dazzler!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

What if Shivani isn't  really pregnant and its just a com-plot to get Rajlaxmi to accept her as her daughter-in-law! When Rajlaxmi gets to know the truth, then hell will break loose! Shivani will probably have to opt for a miscarriage!

THAT WOULD BE EPIC! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I have yet to watch the episode from last night. So, once I manage to get some time to do that, I'll be here to comment on his dialogue delivery. 😃😃
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Sahil is too sweet and nice so obvious his dialogues have to be amazing too

yeah he loves Shivi too much just dumb Sasuma gna try and be villan and dumb sandaya

yeshhh saahilll i luv him too mch tooo❤️
Originally posted by shana0127

u just picked the line of the episode arhina

really i loved that dialogue ,really sahils love for shivi has become a khauf for him,what if my shivi gets angry ,what if shivi gets sick what if shivi does not eat well...Gosh...

saahil miyaan pyar karna to theek hai darna bhi theek hai but pls zara romantic bhi ho jayiye warna hum fans to bhookhe mar jayenge 😉

blush blusshhh hayyyee han romantic miyan ji dekhne hainnn dariye mat shivvi is urs onlyy😉
n i luvvvddd his dialogueee haaayeee😳btw congo shana ur dazzler
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

THAT WOULD BE EPIC! 🤣
But I have yet to watch the episode from last night. So, once I manage to get some time to do that, I'll be here to comment on his dialogue delivery. 😃😃

dun think shivvi wud fake her pregnancy jst to b in gud bookss ov sasuu amabuh lets c wa happpenss jst wna c ma saahil happyyy😃
sahil kay dialouges shivi pregnent nhn ha serial may aik bi 

ahem ahem scene nhn dikhaya ha🤣