PS 2 Discussion - Updates Nov 14th - 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!
WoW! This is not what we expect on the first day! "Crying"
But a lot of mystery as to why would have Prabhu killed Karthik๐Ÿ˜ฒ!
It has to be someone else but who?๐Ÿค” why?
Revathi is supposed to be pregnant right? Ethira masam๐Ÿ˜›?
Jothi vs Revathi๐Ÿ˜’! Hope Jothi finds new love and Revathi saves her husband. No more killing of "good" people please...
why this kolaveri start ps team ๐Ÿ˜ญ karthik died ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก.  well episode wise its really good. revathi was awesome, jyothi was superb, karthik died, prabhu in jail ๐Ÿ˜• what happened ,nice twist ,good job ๐Ÿ‘ but am angry for killing karthik ๐Ÿ˜ก. waiting for the story to unfold, between revathi pragnent ah irunthaley,athu yena achu ??. thanks for the super update atina ๐Ÿค—

Thanks Atina for the lovely update!

oh wow... ippadi oru twist did not expect. But nice to see them all. Have to get used to this new Abhirami. I think they will show Karthick in the flashback how and who killed I guess?? But overall good suspense and looks like Prabhu dad is also out of the home with Kalyani...woow.
Thanks for the update.nice first episode with new twist.
Thanks for the update, atina.

Disappointed Karthik is no more but looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds and how Ratchitha handles her role.
I am so heartbroken that Karthik died, especially for Jyothi. And the flashbacks of their love scenes and his death scenes, does not make it any easier ๐Ÿ˜ญ . It just reminds me of that beautiful love that just ended too soon! But as upset as i am, the amazing acting and my own personal intrigue about what is yet to come keeps me hooked
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Disappointed to see that a beautiful love story ended with a death.. expected their romance after marriage in full swing in part 2..

Wonder why Prabhu had to kill Karthik !! Something fishy..

Warm Welcome to Syed's mom in Abi's character.. Good job done Madam!
Thanks for the update and pics atina maa
and sad that karthi is dead ,and what is the reason ,... pavom 
and reva was pregnent naa ...?? now ????
lets see  
wow super duper update atina..

the show started with  shocks and surprises.. will wait to see how the story unfolds in future..