BV WU 14/11/12 Sachi drama

Posted: 11 years ago
The show begins from where it ended last night in the haveli with Sachi inquiring about Jagdish, which leaves everyone concerned. Choti Ma (CM) replies that Jagdish is Dadi Sa's (DS) pota. Irawati then takes their leave when DS presents a gift to Sachi since she has visited their house for the first time. Sachi refuses but then everybody coaxes her to accept it. Everybody leaves the room except Shiv (S) and Anandi (A) who exchange a few glances and smiles at each other and also share a light moment together.

Next day in S's house: Shiv is trying to call A who is busy on another call. This leaves S very impatient and he complaints that DS has prevented them to meet but not prevented them from talking on the phone to eachother. Mahi who is also in the same room is amused at S's reaction. CM then arrives and asks S if he could drop her at the temple. S looks hesitant when CM asks him the reason for the same. Mahi replies that S is trying to meet with A when CM is asking him to take her to the temple. He teases S by telling CM how sad he has been looking since the previous night. He also tells CM that this is the first time that S has refused CM's request. CM is amused hearing all this and seeing S's troubled expression. S's angrily tells Mahi that he should take CM to the temple since he anyway is not doing any work. Mahi again teases S but CM then tells Mahi to drop her.

In the next scene A is shown talking on the phone with Iravati expressing her concern that DS has gifted Sachi with a ghagra choli. A expresses her concern that from Sachi's reaction the previous day she is doubtful whether she would like the gift. A tells Iravati that they will take Sachi along to buy her a gift of her choice. Iravati then replies that Sachi liked the gift a lot and was also appreciating the color and design. Sachi hears this and yells that at her mother telling her that she should not lie since she (Sachi) would never wear such kind of clothes and that this should be given to some servant. A over hears this and feels bad. Iravati then tells A that she will call her back. 

Iravati angrily tells Sachi not to behave this way. She tells her that if she did not like the gift she need not be so rudely vocal about it in front of A. She also tells Sachi that this behavior will hurt Shiv alot. Sachi then tells Iravati that even if A was there, she would have told her the same thing and not lied like her mom. Sachi angrily tells Iravati that the haveli people should not give any silly thing in the name of a gift. She complaints that they also want to make her a "Behenji" (old fashioned).

CM then enters telling Iravati that she is leaving to the temple. CM realizes that Iravati is looking disturbed. She asks Sachi also to join her to the temple when Sachi arrogantly agrees and walks away. CM then asks Iravati what the problem is. Irvati tells her that she will talk about it once she is back from the temple.

Back in the haveli A is remembering what Sachi said and looks sad. Just then the phone rings and it was S. S complaints of not getting through to her for a long time. A replies that she was talking to Iravati. S asks her what was the conversation about when A jokingly says that there were some personal things to talk about. S then tells A that he also has some personal and urgent things to talk to A and asks when he should come to pick her up. A tells him that his excuse of meeting her will not work and that he will have to do his urgent work alone. She tells him that she is going to the temple and hence she doesn't have time. Saying this she cuts the line. S looks baffled and complaints that A has time for everything other than talking to him.

Shiv then realizes that A is going to the temple and by takin CM to the temple he can meet A as well. He runs outside and tells Mahi that he will take CM and Sachi to the temple. He secretly tells Mahi that A will be coming to the temple and hence he will be able to meet her. Saying this he takes them to the temple. 

At the temple S is looking for A while CM and Sachi go to pray. S spots A as well as DS who was sitting at a distance from A. He walks upto A and tells her that he won the challenge. A accepts the same and is worried seeing DS approach them. Sachi also sees them talking to eachother. Shiv thinks that A is joking but A is worried seeing a worried DS approach. DS walks upto S and reminds him of the custom. S accepts it saying that more than the custom he will follow it to satisfy her sentiments. Sachi who is overlooking all this looks very angry. S takes their leave.

DS gets into the temple leaving A outside. DS meets CM and Sachi in the temple. Sachi excuses herself and goes out to meet A. She angrily tells A that A is very happy since DS shouted at S.
She blames A to be childish and attempting to be great in front of her DS by making S's meeting a big issue. A replies that she did not intent to do anything like that and that DS did not shout at S. Sachi then says that A then might be disappointed by that reaction of DS. DS and CM then arrive there. CM and Sachi take a leave.

They walk upto the jeep where they see S in thought and blushing away. CM tells Sachi that the reason for S's happiness is A. Although Sachi may not like A but A is all that S always wanted in a wife. Sachi thinks to her self that A is all too cunning to fool her innocent brother as well as the family.

Voiceover: A preconceived notion makes a person's thinking negative... Such a person doesn't hesitate from hurting the feelings of others due to their cold and in-compassionate behavior.

Precap: A in S's house where she is looking at jewellery with the other women. Sachi has a disgusted look on her face. S is shown standing behind the curtains quietly admiring A.

Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by andv

Hi every one, I will update the episode as soon as the videos are uploaded. Thanks for your patience in advance!
Thanks in advance too...😃😃
thnx..waiting fr ur update..😃
TFS updates, I really want anandi to stay away from sanchi to hell with her.
Thanks for the update andv.
Towards the end of today Sanchi changed from being like Jagya to being like Gauri even speaking her words, could of swore that Sanchi was now possessed by Gauri. Do the writers have nothing new to show, they are even reusing Gauri's script for Sanchi. 
Haila ...Kadak CS bane MAJNU.

Oh, I am so enjoying this. Can't wait to watch the episode now.

Thank You for the WU.

Edit : GRR...Sanchi. Can you go back to your HOSTEL at the earliest plz.
Edited by svkworld2 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update...
sanchi totaly turning into gauri...
loved it shivs impations and anandis smile...
thank u for the WU! 😳

loved today's AnSh scene..wow...they r adorable 
and i laughed a lot today when saanchi told anandi not to behave so childish!!!!  😆...now who will clear saanchi's confusion that it is not anandi but it is she, who is behaving like a child?! 😛

and my God! saanchi also thinks that anandi is wearing some "mukhota"? i am sure after watching saanchi madam today no one will miss pizza madam!...right Ankit sa!? 😉 😆

AnSh was sooo cute in the pre cap  ❤️ 😳
Thanks for the update dear...

Shiv and Anandi look so sweet together...Just loved them expressing their feelings with their eyes...Shiv was absolutely adorable...And Anandi, there is no doubt that she is smitten and very much in his spell, just like him...

And I loved to see Choti ma so happy...She really looks good and suits as Shiv's choti ma and has accepted Anandi whole heartedly and she is the one today, who explained Sanchi that though Anandi might not be her choice for her bhabhi, she is her brother's choice and has everything in her, which Shiv expects from his partner...Wonderful and the right way to explain...Letting her know that she should be happy for her brother's happiness as it is him who has to spend his life with the girl, and not her...

And loved Shiv's impatience and eagerness to meet Anandi...Anandi was enjoying him getting caught totally...And she tried to hide her amusement when her strict dadi looked at her with anger...It was so sweet moment, reminded me of Anandi during her childhood days...I can really see the same mischivious smiling Anandi back day to day and Cvs are doing wonderful job trying to bring her back to life once again...!

The way Shiv promised dadisa, that may be not for the customs, but out of respect to her, he won't meet Anandi after this, was just wonderful...And soon enough he was on the sweet revenge mode with Anandi, for trying to supress her smile saying he would see to her for this one...It showed a boyish side of him, which is fun to watch in strict collector saab...And it is the reality too, there is somewher a child within us always alive, which we keep it for our near and dear ones alone...Others only see one side of the coin...!

Last but not least Sanchi...I don't know what to say about her...I really can understand why people are relating her to Gauri now...God, once again the same dilougues...Chalak Anandi dilogue...I was just irrated Gauri using that word all the time along with her mom and now this Sanchi...! I don't know what she will be upto, when she sees no one listening to her...I am a little tensed from her side...! She is a unique sample I guess...

Marriage preparations are already starting and still Sumitra is missing...I really hope she to be back and this Sanchi tantrum be over by this weekend...! I am loving this hide and seek game of Anandi Shiv for sure...!