Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 14 November 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 14 November 2012

After Effects of Samudra Manthan

Wishing Everyone A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year.😊

Shivji continues to describe importance of the Gems coming out of  Samudra Manthan, Dhanvantari  is the last one to appear, he is a great physician, keeps the World healthy, great among Daityas.  Dhanvantari says he is interested in keeping this World healthy.

Shivji requests Vishnuji to be back in his real form from his Kurma avatar, as all the Gems are out of Samudra now. He then thanks  Mandar Paravt, Naagraj & Ksheer sagar for their contribution for welfare of the World. Naagraj & Mandar paravt apologises for the pain Vishnuji has to undergo while churning. Vasuki apologises to asuras for the pain they had to undergo due to him. Bali says they are thankful for achieving their purpose proposed by Shivji.

Vishnuji looks ar Lakshmiji. She gets a varmala in her hands, she garlands Vishnuji, saying she selects him as her husband. Shivji & Paravti congratulates them on behalf of everyone in the World for their marriage.

Shivji describes importance of Samudra manthan on Brhmaji's request.

Manthan is the process that takes us towards Aatma manthan, We should understand whatever is achieved through manthan is not for personal gain but for welfare of the World. All are hearing this including Indra & Bali with their respective thought patterns. Whenever there is unfavourable situation in the society, everyone should unite for manthan & get good things out of it. Those who overcome adverse situation through manthan will progress in life.

Saraswatiji  says Shivji's  contribution will always be remembered. Brhmaji  says this Samudra manthan  katha will help people on spiritual path. Vishnuji says it's not easy to describe his contribution. Shivji say his role is over now, they should leave for Kailash. He leaves with Paravti.

Bali & Indra  are looking at the Amrit kalash with greedy eyes. Brhmaji  tells  Vishnuji, to decide on distribution of the Gems.

Vishnuji gives Kamdhenu to the Rishis, she is needed in their life style..

Ashva Uchhashrava is given to king Bali, Indra was all ready to go ahead but is disappointed.

Airavat is given to Indra , it was his vahan & will remain so will provide stability to him.

Kalpavriksh in Swarga, Rambha in Devloka, Varuni Madira for hard working Asuras & Dhanvanatri will be in Swargaloka

Brhmaji requests Narayan to keep The Kaustabh Gem ,Sharang bow & Panchjanya shankh with himself, only he is capable of having them.

Naradji asks Vishnuji whom does he think is eligible for Amrit?

Paravti asks Shivji about his sudden decision of coming back from that place. Shivji says Devas & Asuras will again be dissatisfied with distribution of Amrit. Devas will be back to their behavior for Asuras.  He could make out their thinking. They should return to Kailash, their daughter must be waiting for them.

Indra tells Vishnuji, they should get Amrit. Among Asuras Vritrasur tells Bali, Indra is trying to influence vishnuji. Aristanemi  too doubts Deva's attitude. Bali asks them to depend on Vishnuji & understand the situation.

Amrit kalash is missing, Indra panicks, 3  asuras are spotted running with Amrit Kalash. Bali tells them to return back. But they refuse saying Devas are cheating them. Bali says we are cheating not them. Indra accuses Asuras, tells Devas to run behind them & get the Kalash back. Bali tells Indra to control himself. But Indra says his previous attitude for Asuras was perfect. Both the sides are fighting, accusing each other. Naradji tells Vishnuji, he knew something like this may happen. Vishnuji says that's why shivji has left he is Trikaldarshi, knew what will happen. Naradji asks him to do something to stop the Asuras running away with the Amrit Kalash. Vishnuji says he'll have to take Mohini form back.

Those 3 Asuras decide to drink Amrit now, but they start fighting among themselves. They stop hearing a woman laughing at the. Mohini is back, they ask he who is she? Why is she here? Mohini says she was practicing dance nearby but heard them fighting like children. She asks them what is in this Kalash? One of them replies it's Amrit. she tells those 3 Asuras to give the Amrit Kalash to her, she will distribute it equally among them He gives the Kalash to her. Mohini tells them shouldn't all the Asuras get this Amrit. It is enough for both Devas & Asuras. They should share with everyone. Asuras don't want to give to Devas. She says if Devas are not there then who will they fight with? Without compition there is no fun in life. As a dancer even she likes compition. Asuras accept  her views, say they are not scared of Devas, let them have Amrit too, then they will defeat Devas with their power.

At Kailsh, Ashoka Sundari asks Nandi will father like kheer made by her. Vish must be very bitter, this kheer will change that tast. But I don't know how to make it, have seen only mother making it once. Shivji, Paravti comes there. As asks Shivji to sit, she'll give him kheer but forgive her if it's  not perfect. Shivji is having kheer from Ashoka Sundari's hand. He tells he you are becoming an expert like you nani & mother. In a telepathic convo between Shivji & Paravti.

What are you seeing Paravti? Asks Shivji. Just sometimes back you had Vish with ease, you are having this kheer  too in the similar manner says Paravti. For me both are same is his answer.

Precap: Vishnuji says Amrit Kalash should be given to Devas.

Shukracharya is at Kailash, asks for Shivji's help. Shivji agrees.

A war is about to start between Devas & Asuras. Shivji in a Yaksh form is shown.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
I think rahu will be not shown.
Originally posted by Tarakari

I think rahu will be not shown.
Rahu is very important part of Amrit distribution, he'll  be shown when Mohini distributes Amrit. Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Very nice wu mnx... Brilliant epi, enjoyed it completely... πŸ˜Š

Banasur epi will also be fantastic to watch πŸ˜Š, the war between Mahadev and Krishna... Mahadev, Karthikeya and Ganesha will be fighting for asuras against Devas πŸ˜Š... Hope they show it, still long way to go though πŸ˜›
Thanks very much for your beautifully written updates Minaxi.
Today's episode is very good.πŸ‘Mahadev described beautifully each thing which were come out by the churning.And after the end he thanked everybody for their contribution in the welfare and betterment of earth.Narayan also thanked everybody and married Ma Laxmi. And then Mahadev and Parvati left for Kailash.And from this point we have 2 best part of today's episode.
1.3Asuras stole the exilr and fled and yay...πŸ₯³The Mohini Moment.Again we get to see Mohini(forget her name) and she appeared before the Asuras and very tactfully got back the exilr .BravoπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ANd before the Mohini avatar the eyelock shared by Laxmi-Vishnu was also awesomeπŸ‘.
2.Sweet Ashi made Kheer😲
for her Papa. And she herself fed her Papa sitting on her Papa's lapπŸ€—.Papa Ashi momentMuaah..muaah..muaahπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.Also loved Mamma's expression and her words "is kheer ka sevan se inhe Amrit ki v avashyakta nahi hogi😭" Really very sweet.πŸ€—And the conversation between Ma Parvati and Mahadev that fro him poison and kheer both are same.πŸ€—
Just love this and Mohit,Sona and Ashi(ashnoor) did faulous job.
πŸ‘
But am damn scared.Ashi cooked well
πŸ‘his Papa liked thatπŸ€— But what he said??😲She became an expert of making kheer just like her Mamma and Grandma😲.Ab kya woh sirf kheer hi banayegi??But I appreciate her cooking skillπŸ€—.
Tomorrow Mahadev will break this Indra's😑 pride and ego by taking Yaksha rup.Am excited.

Atlast wish ing you all very happy new year and happy diwali.
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
Those 3 Asuras were instructed by Chakri. It is mentioned in Shrimad Bhagvat after getting Amrit Kalash, asuras started fighting among themselves. Stronger ones started supressing the weaker Asuras. seeing this Vishnuji took his Mohini form.
Kheer is a standard dish at Kailash. Nani, mummy & beti all cook best kheer. Shivji eating kheer from Ashok Sundari's hand was one of the best scene.
Hope Mohini gets more scenes tommo.
@Minaxi Is it possible if Mahadev consumes anything else than Kheer?? I agree that Grandma-Mamma-Ashi are expert in making kheer. But she has to learn cooking other things na.😊And her Mamma is herself Annapurna. And this is weird to see Ma Annapurna always cooks kheer and kheer.I know Kheer is the best thing we should offer to Gods because it is called Paramanna.But there are many more things which are also offered to God during our Pujas.Even in Annakut Utsav(Annapurna puja, is done on the 8th day of Basnt Navratri) we get khichdi, puri etc along with Kheer.  πŸ˜ŠSo I guess this time we should get something different.
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

@Minaxi Is it possible if Mahadev consumes anything else than Kheer?? I agree that Grandma-Mamma-Ashi are expert in making kheer. But she has to learn cooking other things na.😊And her Mamma is herself Annapurna. And this is weird to see Ma Annapurna always cooks kheer and kheer.I know Kheer is the best thing we should offer to Gods because it is called Paramanna.But there are many more things which are also offered to God during our Pujas.Even in Annakut Utsav(Annapurna puja, is done on the 8th day of Basnt Navratri) we get khichdi, puri etc along with Kheer.  πŸ˜ŠSo I guess this time we should get something different.
Even I want to see something other then kheer. πŸ˜†
May be it's easy to cook with basic ingredients like Milk, rice, sugar, so it's more popullar. But Paravti should cook something different.
Almost all the Gods, Goddesses are offered kheer.

@Minaxi yes Dear.Your point is taken.May be kheer is easy to cook and at a time very healthy and balanced diet😊.And Me too eagerly wait and want to see Parvati cooking Something else than Kheer.