Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

14th Nov:WU: Bulbul ka kissa-Mona stuck in hissa

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Tanu for the update.alok is shocked to see vineet ,suhasi n others r feeling awkward to be with vineet.it seems he has already become like a stranger.vineet must tk a strong decision,before moneet is treated or regared as a mistake.šŸ˜”see hw innocent,amicable,caring n understanding pracreep has become n wt? he has no past .hw easy it is to unload ur baggage?
    precap is interesting.vineet's two words r striking-mistake n happy.i hp he understands it n act appropriately.its high time v get to see a vineet bounceršŸ˜‰
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Rajeeva. .actually .. the issue is Vineet din think about what Mona must be facing with Bulbul .. n asking her out for dinner.. so yh today he earned the discomfort.. from everyone..! 

But din like Mona thinking of past with Pradeep..
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ tanu -k,i got it.hp he understands it soon.mona is beyond my understandingšŸ¤¢r v heading to see two break ups-moneet n tani-tarun? Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My take is that now how much insult Vineet would take. He should politely refuse to marry Mona and move on. And in turn Mona should leave Vineet's office and look for some thing else. Mona is most selfish person. She wants the best from both the world. Which I despise.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

@ tanu -k,i got it.hp he understands it soon.mona is beyond my understandingšŸ¤¢r v heading to see two break ups-moneet n tani-tarun?

Seems so 
Magpie thumbnail
Thank you for updating.

Ugg !! Pradeep talks as if he's an innocent baby and Anu did some black magic on him šŸ˜”
Wasnt he a partner in crime ? Mauj karo, masti karo, jab man bhar jaye uthake phank do šŸ¤¢ how convenient !

Poor Vineet...what did he do to deserve this ?

Edited by Magpie - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magpie

Thank you for updating.

Ugg !! Pradeep talks as if he's an innocent baby and Anu did some black magic on him šŸ˜”
Wasnt he a partner in crime ? Mauj karo, masti karo, jab man bhar jaye uthake phank do šŸ¤¢ how convenient !

Poor Vineet...what did he do to deserve this ?

Vineet deserves this because he is a good and decent guy, therefore Mona decides its ok to walk all over him because he won't say boo to her- however Pradeep being that he sucks in general he gets a free pass for leaving his wife and kids. *rolling my eyes* god this show is a train wreck and its hard to look away
Another name for Kya huwa tera vaada: headache.
Thanks for the WU.
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rafa-

Another name for Kya huwa tera vaada: headache.
Thanks for the WU.

Amen!!! Btw Mr. Darcy AND stelena?? Lovely!