Thendral

Thendral wednesday- Nov 14, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!๐Ÿค—

Do abortion becoz you are confused and cannot study being pregnant๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข! Enna oru professional justice this doctor is doing...grrr. This lady konjam kuda did not give confidence to Thulz. Srly Thulz see another doctor for your health checkup.

Habba... finally Thulz accepted the pregnancy and realised her mistake in not informing TA. Absolutely with TA's support and confidence, she can shine well in her studies and be a great mother๐Ÿ˜‰!

TA needs to handle GW and pretty sure he won't allow GW to complicate or take upper hand in this matter to hurt Thulz.

Prabha intensions are good... but srly he needs a realtity check.. Grrr. Atleast he listened to TA advice on talking to Sruthi. But I think she will keep bothering him๐Ÿ˜•. Already 10 times called๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Deepa and Kalyani... awesome on their care and concern for Thulzโญ๏ธ.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya akka for the lovely update!
It must have been a hard time...bad episode I think!
Still I can't support Thulasi...๐Ÿค”! If at all there is a word that comes out of her mouth about 'aborting' avalo than..
TaTa bye bye see you Thendral!
As far as Deepa, how can she forget about how she started studying??!
The men are making mistakes because of their innocence but these ladies...
Kalyani is the only sensible person as of now, I hope they don't damage her also.
Serikirathuna enathunai intha ponnuka dictionary la illa ya?
If Tamil says let's abort--> she won't smile.
If Tamil says no abortion--> she won't smile.
Even if he says no abortion & continue studies--->she won't smile
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast & Lovely update Jaya Akkaoii๐Ÿค—

Super doctor...but there's doctors like that who confuses their patients with out giving confident when they are already lost on whats next ...this doctor at-least asked T to discuss with TA after confusing her
...T ellame late aa thaan realizes...๐Ÿ˜•

Hope GW doesn't open her mouth to bash T when she go to house.
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                  Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Deepa had adviced Prabha in a right manner ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  but it was of no use ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’ as that guy was not ready to understand his present situation ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜” .

Morever he isbehaving as an irresponsible person ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ˆ  who doesn't have the intention to go for a job ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ต and meet out his family's day to day needs ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ต but rushes to help others as if he is a rich guy ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ต at present โ˜ข๏ธ .
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have no anger at Praba...
A person who wants to help others will surely come up, no matter what...
I think Tamil is a perfect example...
I actually thought it was sweet of him to think about helping others...He has to realize about "working" that is all he needs...He needs motivation๐Ÿค”...and I don't think Deepa adviced him in a proper way..She can do better. She has that capacity in her characterisation๐Ÿ˜Š! 
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Thank God Thuls didnt do abortion or anything. That doctor seems to be loose, but nalla velai she asked Thuls to console with TA. Hope she never changes her mind and confident in studying and having the baby ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kals was veryy nice.. So Prabha is going to help others ah? But isnt it better if he finds a job and then do? Hope he wont torture VR with it, paavom VR ippo than health oke vaagi nimmathiya irukaaru.

Wasss soo excited to see T&T scene, buttt noo director has to drag all ๐Ÿ˜†

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Vjayam!

Hospital scene was very very very harsh!!  Didn't expect Tulasi to act like this towards Deepa.

Poor Deepa crying and telling Kalyani everything but still loving Tulasi in the inside was shown really well.

Doctor??  Hhhmmm...what are TT going to do?

Prabha still wants to help others is fine but why doesn't he learn that he is married and there is his wife Deepa now.  He needs to stop being picky about his job and just find one asap.

I really hope Mr. K. will show some happy scenes, a lot of sadder scenes in Thendral especially lately. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

As far as Deepa, how can she forget about how she started studying??!

The men are making mistakes because of their innocence but these ladies...
Kalyani is the only sensible person as of now, I hope they don't damage her also.
Serikirathuna enathunai intha ponnuka dictionary la illa ya?
If Tamil says let's abort--> she won't smile.
If Tamil says no abortion--> she won't smile.
Even if he says no abortion & continue studies--->she won't smile

Idhanala dhaan I don't want CT to make her pregnant. Innum 9 months pregnancy ya 1 1/2 varusham izhukka adichu thulz non-stop azha vachu nammala saava adikka poraanga.

Deepa is just being practical nothing wrong in it. Avanga irukra nilamai la ava oru aal ku sem fees katradhe periya vishayam 20 students padikka vaikardhu saadhyama adhuvum engineering!!!! The chairman said he can arrange for alternative. Why can't he let him to do it? Mahaan father wish aam lax peru nilakanum nu seeing sentiment. It is just plain stupid of Prabha.

ROFL true.

TA has to pay semester fees for T for next two years. They have to repay the loan they took for Lav's marriage, Kalyani's money and the money he borrowed from his manager to repay Sudha when he was hospitalized. (I think he gave back the money to manager but should have taken loan for that also) innum sondhama oru flat kuda illa avangalukku. I mean because of all these loans TA wouldn't want to go for home loan. Most of the couples go for a child only after they are well settled and financially stable.  Ivalavu selavu irukarcha they should have taken precautions and be careful they are not illiterate. What is the message they are trying to convey? CT's just find new ways to torture the heroine and make her cry. They just ran out of ideas. GW ethana naal dosham dosham nu ore dialogue maathi maathi araicha maavaye araikka mudiyum adhaan. ๐Ÿค”
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago