Written Update (14/11/12)PaYa+HarTika Karva-Chauth

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the written update...😃
thanks for the written update
Originally posted by maneesha28889

Thanks for the written update...😃

Welcome dear. ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ
Originally posted by afreenkansal

thanks for the written update

My pleasure ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—
Thanks again...
HarTika...  thanks for using the title saibal... 😛 and PaYa look  ...this is Pankhuri's best "special" dress up after neha's wedding for me 😆 
@mami asking adi what he is doing there... ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪĢ No doubt this lady gets her tongue zapped by avantika/preeti... 🐷 Adi really should say "Mere baap ka ghar main koi bhi kaam se aaon yaha" 😎 ðŸĪĢ sigh in my dreams... 😆 But what a ðŸĪĄ mamai makes by asking the most absurd questions... ðŸĪĢ
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Thanks for the update! :)

Welcome Sharna ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ ðŸĪ—
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Thanks again...
HarTika...  thanks for using the title saibal... 😛 and PaYa look  ...this is Pankhuri's best "special" dress up after neha's wedding for me 😆 
@mami asking adi what he is doing there... ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪĢ No doubt this lady gets her tongue zapped by avantika/preeti... 🐷 Adi really should say "Mere baap ka ghar main koi bhi kaam se aaon yaha" 😎 ðŸĪĢ sigh in my dreams... 😆 But what a ðŸĪĄ mamai makes by asking the most absurd questions... ðŸĪĢ

Welcome dear. ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ
Agree, today HarTika moments were there as well, and so the title was mentioning just that.
Lovely feedback from your end and agreed with you fully.
Thanks for the update Sai.