J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys...

In The Absence of Swetha I'm Posting today's WU...

Due to Lack Of time I'm Summarizing the Update...hope u guys don't mind...

The Episode starts with our Dabangg Taking her to a hill and says that now nobody is gonna believe her and miu thinks about data dhakur and data dhakur thinks about her too..๐Ÿ˜•..meanwhile lakhan tries to convince dhakur that he can take care of meera..that she will never come back again..but data denies him to do so..๐Ÿ˜ก.Now the bhabhi reminds dhakur that if the girl comes again ...she can't stop Lakhan..from attacking meera..๐Ÿคข

Dhakur in  the mid of time ..sees meera's old toys and reminds about her and the flashback..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now our dabangg is repairing his Jeep...and meera offers 6 lakh rupees to kidnap data dhakur and helping her to take him to delhi...๐Ÿ˜†

Prithvi Gives a Dealing shake hand and lifts her up and Throws her in the well...meera seems to be drawning in water and prithvi leaves...meanwhile pandit reaches there and and scolds dabangg and asks her to rescue her...pandit warns him that if he did't rescue her pandit himself will do that ..๐Ÿ˜‰

Prithvi rejects pandits words and walks back..now pandit starts to jump to well..and prithvi suddenly jumps in...๐Ÿ˜•

Meera seems to be like dead..and prithvi thanks god for taking her life...but suddenly meera wokes up..and prithvi stares at god and scolds god for saving her...๐Ÿ˜ก

Episode KhadaM

Precap

Meera is gonna take prithvi's jeep and gun and tries to take data dhakur to mumbai by keeping dhakur in her gun point !  

Sorry For Spelling & Grammar mistakes !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜›
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Hey dear Nice updates.๐Ÿ˜ŠMeera is as usual fantastic ๐Ÿ‘ And Prithvi's today's stare at God๐Ÿ˜†Oh my God๐Ÿคฃ
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrmrfrevr

<font color="#003399">Hey dear Nice updates.๐Ÿ˜ŠMeera is as usual fantastic ๐Ÿ‘ And Prithvi's today's stare at God๐Ÿ˜†Oh my God๐Ÿคฃ</font>

2day i laughed a lot 4 Mr.Rambo Singh ROFL
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update dear ! ๐Ÿค—