D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128]

Posted: 11 years ago
HD3ians!

As we all know that the current D3 track, characters or all in all, the show itself is not something we are too fond off. We hate a lot of characters for things they do. While some have complaints about the love tracks of TaaRey, SwaRon, some are angry over the lack of positive energy containing Shivam and the current GS track going on. So therefore, the D3 Development Team has decided to open up a Frustrations Thread.

Here, you can share anything you like. Hate a character? State it here. Need change? State it here. Anything and everything that irks you about the show, state it here.

"I hate ____"

"UGH! Why are _____ getting too much screen space and ____ not so much?"

All those topics/statements can be posted here. Vent your frustration out.

But, here are some Rules & Regulations of how this thread works.

1) No overuse/ unnecessary use of sarcasm. Just don't. 
2) No bashing [be it a Creative, actor or character] -The same forum rules of no bashing and a strict WL raise for whomever bashes applies here too.
3) No swearing. [No f**k, shit, crap, eff, fish, W*F, WTH -You guys get the point are allowed here]
4) No derogatory remarks/statements are allowed.

Note: If, members find a certain post offensive, please report it, rather then quoting it or PM *Shifali* or Illyria and we shall deal with it. The whole point of this thread is that members are allowed to vent their frustration out to the max they want so what may look like bashing to you may just be anger and frustration. Please keep that in mind.

Regards,
D3 Dev Team

D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118

Moderator Note:

This is a frustration thread not a bashing thread, to discuss the current track and anything related to it, IT DOES NOT MEAN members use this as a forum to start hate talking and targetting other members

READ THE FIRST page again if you are confused on what to discuss about, REFRAIN from one lines of ' i hate ...'

Also NO NAME CALLING ALLOWED

this is getting too much, if one person is instigating that does not mean everyone jumps the bandwagon, then you are all at fault regardless of if you were instigated or not, and pointing fingers wont help, you are liable for your own action.

People know the forum rules and continuous disregard will lead to serious repercussions.

As this is a frustration thread about current matters, refrain from bringing in characters no longer in the show unless they are directly linked to the current track that is being shown

Rules

Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
And now here's one for me.. I need to let a few things out. Will be back to edit this later on... 

Annoyed with the Track

No proper TaRey romance..

Taani being a lead is not shown the whole freaking week..

Lame boys jokes nowadays..

Dragged episodes..

Cant see Aggresive TaRey Track

Swayam's portrayal..(still m ok wd yesterday's episode)

Want Sharon in the Dance ban program..

And please as reveal Kria's Truth..Honestly i dnt want her wid Rey anymore..as m a TR fan..

But still i felt bad how her dreams crumbled..and it's really wrong that she her truth is still not out..

M not saying anything out of sympathy or anything like that..but as a d3 fan..Yes..I would really want her truth to be out..so that Rey can keep her in his memories..

Please if "ACCIDENTALLY" you read this thread..please look into the considerations and do the needfull..if you wanna save your bacha hua viewers 

want my old taarey atleast back.,.,where is the agressive track>????pls stop MUs
Damn.. I jus dun believe it..
Hun.. Vicky.. Lik really.. He's goin agnst Reyaansh.. His childhood bestfrn.. Chuddy buddies !!
Damn.. Unka frnshp.. I still remember d old days of d3.. From d start to dat slap incident to brkup.. We saw vicky n Reyaansh n now...

Finally.. Jo bcha tha wo b ho gya.. Jo vicky Reyaansh ko uski rep ko bchame k liye kuch b kr skta tha wo aj.. Aghhh!!

All coz of tani.. Yes agree she dint do it intentionally.. Bt as mentioned durin sharon's footloose misunderstandn.. By default.. Its hr mistake only!!

Yea.. Agree.. I'v been sayn Reyaansh hs changed(nt tokin abt rey) yes he has bt still neva in my dreams I wantd this to happen.. Cum on ppl.. He stood by u.. Vicky.. Neha k case me he hlpd u rite.. When dazzlers lost in footloose.. He ws thr to support dem n u guys r doin dis...

N swayam.. U blamin him too..
Reyam.. They r d pillars of strenght support to u all ppl n...

M hurt.. Bdly!
N I miss krisha.. They wud hv neva let dis happen!! Neva..
Aghhh..

Ps-dis post is nt against tani bt in favour of Reyaansh+Swayam!!
Pls unite taarey.why is rey always shouting at taani?Agreed she did a mistake but i am sure if sharon or anyother girl was in her position rey wouldn't have shouted like that.CVs pls dont create mu btw taarey
Originally posted by ashkaa

Pls unite taarey.why is rey always shouting at taani?Agreed she did a mistake but i am sure if sharon or anyother girl was in her position rey wouldn't have shouted like that.CVs pls dont create mu btw taarey

I don't believe its worth asking the CV's for no MU's! THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN AND MU'S HAS BECOME TAAREYS ONGOING TREND!
Please give us a better TaaRey track or just give us a TR track as we dun haff one at present |: