D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128] - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh.. So now ppl r sayin dat kriya had no Aim..
Hah.. If u hv forgotten thn leme Remind u.. Kriya came to MUMBAI FOR HER DREAM i.e DANCE.. She wantd to fulfill her dreams n joind st. louis fr dis reason only coz she knew tht wht dance meant fr dese ppl of st. louis!!

If achievin ur dream is NO AIM.. Thn I dun thnk I shud spk further !!

N also.. U acceptd dat stuff coz u'v ur couple.. N as I said.. Its easier said thn done !!

Forget Reyaansh.. Wht abt swayam.. Forget abt him too.. Wht abt weaklings????
They too shud move on right.. Obv coz u cn easily forget ur bestbuddy fr god sake.. Right..

Tell me one thng.. U honestly feel dat kriya's truth shudnt come out??
She deservs dis much atleast..right ???

Kriya cnt b bk.. Fine we agree buh atleast reveal hr truth..
She sacrificed her dost fr her dance.. Her dil fr hr dosti.. She sacrificed herslf jus fr her dil n dosti.. She made Reyaansh to hate hr..so dat he cud move on in his life EASILY..!!

N jha tk baat dmg ki h na.. Usme b mind u.. They showed Ridhima rememberin Armaan manier times also whn she was wid sid coz she loved him once!!

N dese sob stories.. Thrs a damn valid Reason behind dem.. Reveal her truth..thts d only thing we wish !!

Want TR together sooner than soon 
PLEASE GIVE OUR KRIYAANSH BACK...ITS A SINCERE REQUEST..🥺
Solve all MUs between Taarey plz 
Reveal kriya's truth please..!!...
its a request...
Edited by eshachawla26 - 11 years ago

@pujan_luv_kreya - You say Kriya's aim was dance and therefore it means everything because D3 is based on dance? No.

Let me remind you, yet again just what the 3 D's stand for - "DIL DOSTI DANCE" for LOVE, FRIENDSHIP AND.. DANCE! D3 is not solely a dance show.

Kriya's aim is no more important than Taani's. I understand that what you have shared are your "personal thoughts" but I assume you also understand that this is a public forum and your thoughts are exposed to others, and if your "personal thoughts" clash with theirs then confrontation WILL take place.

And never mind when I began watching the show. Before or after Taani's entry, either way I know what I am talking about so you do NOT have to make anything "clear". However, I do appreciate your effort.

@Pihu.k11 First off love, you have mistaken me, since I did not mention that Kriya had no aim. 

Secondly, you are saying Taarey are a couple but they aren't. So we face the same difficulty of digesting the fact the truth isn't in fact revealed. WE DO NOT GET IT ANY EASIER!

"N jha tk baat dmg ki h na.. Usme b mind u.. They showed Ridhima rememberin Armaan manier times also whn she was wid sid coz she loved him once!!"  This statement just goes to show the difference in the love between Rey and Kriya and Rey and Taani. Kriyaansh obviously were much weaker.

Also, many of you guys already complain about "copy and paste" scenes in D3. So why should Palki do similar things between D3 AND DMG? There two different shows!

You ask me if I feel Kriya's truth should come out. My answer to you is no, not really. What is the point? What good is it going to do? Kriya is no longer a part of the show. The best it can result to is a two minute thought session, if lucky by Rey or the group of friends. But it won't happen. She wasn't even on good terms with the Dazzlers so why would they care? Weaklings do not for a moment recall memories of her. And as for Rey, he is clearly completely over her and in love with Taani.  

Originally posted by zpreme

Kriya's aim is no more important than Taani's.

CAN U ENLIGHTEN ME WID WAT WAS TAANI'S AIM????? LYK CUM ALL D WAY FRM JODHPUR JST TO ATTAIN HER PRINCE CHARMING WHUM SHE FELL IN LUV WID AFTR WATCHING INDIA FEST?????? ITZ LYK M JOININ FILM INDUSTRY JST 4 SHAHID KAPOOR...I KNOE D COMPARISON I WEIRD BT IT REALY SOUNDS SUM WAT LYK DAT!!

"Kriyaansh obviously were much weaker"  DNT DARE SAY DAT!! IF U LUV URE COPULE FYN DEN LUV DEM Y SAY SCH THING TO D OTHER!!...WELL ABT WEAKLING DAZZLING DIVIDE...AGREE DEY FOUGHT BT HAD SOFT CORNER 4 ECH OTHER...IF U R A D3 FOLLOWER SINCE D BEGINING DEN U MST HAV SEEN THEIR UNITY THOU ONLY AT TYMZ...D DAZZLERS WER ALSO UPST WID KRIYA'S EXIT INCLUDING SHARON...N ITZ REALY WEIRD TO C WEAKLINGS NOT REMEMBRING HER N ESPECIALLY SWAYAM...COZ SUM WER SHE PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN BRINGING SWARON CLOSER...

AGREED DAT D3 N DMG R TWO DIFFRNT SERIALS...DEN Y COPY D ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA TUNE HERE??? WEN U CLAIM IT TO BE A DIFFRNT SERIAL DEN COMPOSE SUMTHING DIFFRNT RYT?

WELL FRND I DNT HOLD NY GRUDGE AGAINST U...BT URE LINE"Kriyaansh obviously were much weaker" PROMPTED ME TO WRITE DIS...U KNOE VRY WELL DAT URE IDEOLIGIES N OURS R VRY DIFFRNT...SO Y TRY TO ENFORCE IT ON ECH OTHER...WEN NEITHER OF US R GONNA LEAVE OUR SIDE...SO LET US DROP DIS TOPIC RYT  HERE RYT NW....
Edited by kriyaansh4evr - 11 years ago

Taani's aim: Taani entered college for EDUCATION. Like a majority of normal people. If meanwhile she is faced with love.. thoh kya? If she CAME for REY, she would have left the college after the rejection scene. However this was NOT her aim nor is it like her character to be so directionless.

Now to your response: what you're trying to imply is that if Taani had come with yet another aim of Dance you wouldn't call her a copied character of Kriya!? YOU SURE WOULD HAVE. Thank the lord she came with a different conception! D3 would be HELLA BORING with each of the D3 crew members aspiring to work towards dance!

It's only normal that Taani began to like Rey after watching India Fest. It would have been so unrealistic for her to like him beforehand - without any apparent reason. Palki had to base it somewhere.

I MEAN YOU LIKED D3 AFTER WATCHING IT RIGHT!? NOT BEFORE. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. SURELY YOU COULD HAVE COME TO D3 WITH AN IDEA OF HOW GOOD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BECAUSE BOTH AMAR AND SHAKTI WERE IN IT FROM DID, but you still had to WATCH the show in order to grasp the full idea of it!

Fair enough Dazzlers were quite upset with Kriya leaving. (Sharon was mildly upset because Rey was not BECAUSE OF KRIYA) HOWEVER they were never as close of a unit to dwell on her departure. It wouldn't make any sense. YOU CAN'T SHIFT THE BLAME OF WEAKLINGS NOT REMEMBERING KRIYA ON TAANI OR REY. It is a simple point that nobody WILL remember her because she has left! If that was the case then the show would be full of U Turns and everyone would be confused! Also, new viewers are constantly increasing so for their understanding Palki, again, cannot be making such turns!

When it comes to similarities between D3 and DMG, we've both got a lot to say, but in true fact, neither of us is in control of what is copied and what isn't so just let it be.

I am in no way, trying to enforce any of my ideas upon you, but simply sharing them. It is only your decision in what you do with them. The same goes for me; I am not compelled by any of your ideologies.

My "dare" statement of "Kriyaansh obviously were much weaker", sadly for your part will remain the same. I mean, Palki herself said Kriyaansh was a puppy love whereas Taarey are a matured. This only allows me to think like that so I am not sorry for what I have said but I understand why you are mad. I also understand that this argument is non-progressing! So I PUT MY END HERE AS YOU HAVE THERE. DUECES. 

just hate taani..!!..
plz get her out of the show..!..
poore D3 ka kachra kar diya hai usne..!!...[:X]
Originally posted by pkriyaansh

hateee taani

Rules say you cant use the word hate try and abide by them