Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cvs.. Plz for lord sake.. Reveals kriya's truth to evryone..
She sacrificed her LOVE n her DANCE jus for her friends n thn she made hr LOVE hate her so tht HE cud MOVE ON in his life easily!!

She made Reyaansh her PASSION.. She atleast deservs dis !!
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CVs want more screen space for TaaRey! The fight !track is amazing...but want some romance too
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Want to see more of Taarey onscreen
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the current track of d3 is soo drag,,nd useless,,,,jst dance nd only dance,,, commn the cv's shuld understand that the more nd more u give of one thing the more bore we get,,,,,,,,,,,,, can we plsss shift the base to ROMANTIC track,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, of TAAREY... its been since ages that we had got to see them,,,, we loved the DOSTI segment ...it was emotional,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but Ya the CREATIVES shuld understand that the show has tha TITLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DIL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, can we pls pls pls get a proper ROMAnTIC  TAAREY track,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it an earnest request,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ðŸ˜”😭😭
jyothi_taarey thumbnail
why is rey alwayzz angry wid taaani as a taarey  fan i wld like to metion the NAA INSAFI happning to our dearest taani!!!!!!! n why is avp against rey????? !!!!! n we all hate this dance ban!!!!!!
ye toh dance hua!!!!!!
D FOR DANCE!!!!-DANCE BAN!!!!!!!! (NOT SOLVED)
D FOR DIL- SWARON ????? SHARON TOH WAPAS AANE SE RAHI !!!!! AASHI WE DNT ABT HER SSOO WELL!! N WAT ABT TAAREY? REY HAI TAANI HAI!!!! TOH AUR KYA CHAHIYE?(NOT SOLVED!)
D FOR DOSTIII - MISSUNDERSTANDING BTWN REY N VICKY !! (SOLVED)
I APPRECIATE THE IDEA OF REY BEING THE AGS!!!!! NICE TWIST PALKI MAAM! HATZZ OFF!!!!!!!!!! 
BUT YE JO TAANI  N REY K SAATH HUA IS DAMN UNFAIR!!!!!
N OTHERZ(I MEAN BOYZ EXEPT SWAYAM!!)
HAVE CME TO KNOW ABT THEIR CHEMESTRY!!! N Y NOT THEM 
I RQST PAKLI MAAM TO WRK ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! THE DANCE N DIL TOPIC!!! 
THANKX A LOT!!!!!!!!
~JYOTHI SAMTANI~

pranita01041985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"I hate that y they show to much Dance track..be'coz if the Show name is DIl DOSTI DANCE THAN ALL THREE THING U HAVE TO SHOWED IN THE SHOW & ALSO ONE THING IF AM NOT WRONG THAT SHIVAM IS OUT NOW THAN Y SUDUN TRAAREY TRACK LOST IN WAY" 

"UGH! Why are DANCE & DOSTI  getting too much screen space and DIL  not so much?"

PLS WE REQUST U THAT ATLEAST WE NEED PROPER  TAAREY TRACK...WE NEED CHMISTRRY ON THEM WE NEED LOVE IN THEM AS IF IN ANY WAY COME  LIKE IN aggressiveness OR jealous but we need Taarey in love as we now that D3 will show us that but we need more ...

thks for all that  we are sending this sms for so many  Taarey Fan ... n we now that our wishes will full fill from u thks alot 
 pranita shinde 

Edited by pranita01041985 - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wtz happened to rwy character he was always the one who helped taaani and went against the group now all he does is shout at her n poor taani   always gt left out on everthing :(
TaareyAddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hate d Delay in TaaRey TRACk...
I want dem to be together as soon as possible...plz CVs Taarey ko sath la do...we r dying to c dem together...tired of w8ng n w8ng
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well as a TaRey fan I am really upset with the track going on for taani and rey
Where did the chemistry and eyelocks go ? Why is it that they are always fighting
Taani's change is good but why is she being sidelined ? AVP has been given more importance than her .
Rey is always scolding her just because of his anger. Where has Sharon Rai Prakash gone ???
Don't take so much time to find her. We need her anger,her understanding and her love towards swayam
I do not understand why aashi is so important all of a sudden I do not think simmi rinni nil neha Vicky amar bharat are given that much importance
So lots of complains pls do something to change it
And one last thing
Dance ban is getting a bit too much alot of problems are because of the ban pls end it soon.