D3 Frustrations Thread #2 [FINAL DT Note Pg128] - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pihu.k11

Leme make it very precise..

I HATE U PALKI.. I HATE U CVS..

u hv been hurting us n ul continue doin it..I cn c dis clearly!

I hate u fr nt revealin kriya's truth
I hate u fr butcherin Reyaansh to dis extent
I hate u fr copyin kr scenes constantly...
I disgust u fr ruinin ur own tale own characters..

I see only one thing in REY nw n thts LUST N ONLY LUST!!

who says moving on is this easy.. go n c d REAL world,Palki n u wud only find ppl rememberin thr past nt evry min but yes.. they do!

m nt sayin tht one shudnt move on o one do not moves on real but nobody mind u nobody forget a person lik dis.. arey yr.. log apne enemies tk ko nhi bhulte.. phr pyar...
aghhh😡

u spoke my heart...
whenever we say about remembring kriya...everyone starts their lacture about moving on...
are when we r stoping him to move on...i really don get it k why everybody thinks k we don wanna see rey to moving on...but they r showing like there was nothing called kriya...
atleast hatred se hi sahi rey to uske liye b kriya ki yaad nahi ati...
palki n cv's u r the one who makes us to hate taani...
whenever i think u cant hurt us more u alwz prove us wrong...
i think u r running ur show to find more n more ways to hurt KriYaanshians...
just hate u for ruining butchering murdering our KriYaansh so badly n cruely...

Originally posted by anjee_007

u spoke my heart...
whenever we say about remembring kriya...everyone starts their lacture about moving on...
are when we r stoping him to move on...i really don get it k why everybody thinks k we don wanna see rey to moving on...but they r showing like there was nothing called kriya...
atleast hatred se hi sahi rey to uske liye b kriya ki yaad nahi ati...
palki n cv's u r the one who makes us to hate taani...
whenever i think u cant hurt us more u alwz prove us wrong...
i think u r running ur show to find more n more ways to hurt KriYaanshians...
just hate u for ruining butchering murdering our KriYaansh so badly n cruely...

I seriously wonder.. Who told palki tht movin on is dis easier !!
Its so not possible tht u forget a person lik dis n tht whom u loved wid all ur heart..
N ek sec k lye maan b liya but u jus dun firget ur bestest buddy lik dis..
They forgot d one who made dem who united dem who fought fr dem who stood by dem !!
Reyaansh use to read kriya eyes.. He use to read her heart out jys by lookin into hr eyes bt tht day he cudnt c anythn y..

Hate taaarey sooo much...
y r they experimenting wid taarey...they broke so many hearts of kriyaansh's fan
o god...i seriously hate taaarey...atleast they shud have cleared the kriyaansh's MU...
Y cant they bring a new kriya as lyk new sharon...
Pls pls taaarey ko bhagao...
N yes there r more kriyaansh fans...n these people
r continuosly hurting their fans
N now with the latest taarey romance sequence...it's my final bye to d3...will not watch this show anymore...
Aur dikhao taarey romance
...huuh...
YES, AUR DIKHAO TAAREY ROMANCE! TAAREY FANS CAN BRING THE TRPs UP ALONE, WE DON'T NEED YOU and neither does Palki!
It wasn't her decision to drop Kriya, Shakti left. Understand this!
SHIFT YOUR SOB STORIES TO ANOTHER SHOW.

to hell wid u palki😡😡😡😡😡
i just hate u😡😡😡😡😡😡
u know palki tum show banati ho srif doosron ko hurt karne k liye chahe dmg ho ya d3 hamesha fans ko hurt hi kiya hai palki log serials rone k liye nhn balke hasne k liye dekhte hain lekin tum to rolane ka ek bhi moka nhn chodti
tumhari wajhe se mein mere fav. character reyaansh ko hate karne lagi hon kya tha aur kaisa cheap character bana diya hai ek ladki gayi nhn k doosri k sath jake chipak raha hai
hate u palki😡😡
hate u rey😡😡😡

luv u reyaansh❤️
Yes.. Shakti lft d show on her own n WE DO RESPECT HER DECISION.. We r jus askin to REVEAL KRIYA's R TRUTH.. R u gettin dis SIMPLE FACT???

Its BLOODY NT ABT D TRP's but ABOUT OUR EMOTIONS !!

Wht If d same hpns to ur couple..

Thn..
DUDE M GONNA ASK U D SAME..

"SHIFT YOUR SOB STORIES TO ANOTHER SHOW."

N thn Wud c how u move on !!
Its easier said thn done!

I jus dun get one thing..
Few days bk.. These ppl wantd tani's truth to b out regardin dat fake rln thingy wid shivam.. Y coz they all wants Rey to know.. Tani's love fr him..

LIKWISE..

We want Kriya's truth to b out so dat Reyaansh cud confront d fact thy She loved him A lot morethn Anythn elz.. More thn Evrythn elz !!

R we wrong on our part????
I Dun Think so !!
Edited by Pihu.k11 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pihu.k11

Yes.. Shakti lft d show on her own n WE DO RESPECT HER DECISION.. We r jus askin to REVEAL KRIYA's R TRUTH.. R u gettin dis SIMPLE FACT???

Its BLOODY NT ABT D TRP's but ABOUT OUR EMOTIONS !!

Wht If d same hpns to ur couple..

Thn..
DUDE M GONNA ASK U D SAME..

"SHIFT YOUR SOB STORIES TO ANOTHER SHOW."

N thn Wud c how u move on !!
Its easier said thn done!

I jus dun get one thing..
Few days bk.. These ppl wantd tani's truth to b out regardin dat fake rln thingy wid shivam.. Y coz they all wants Rey to know.. Tani's love fr him..

LIKWISE..

We want Kriya's truth to b out so dat Reyaansh cud confront d fact thy She loved him A lot morethn Anythn elz.. More thn Evrythn elz !!

R we wrong on our part????
I Dun Think so !!

u r absolutaly right. we r not wrong.

even we have valid reasons to stay with our kriyansh.

we know that kria truly loved her dil dosti n dance. if kria was wrong we also move on.

but kria was not wrong thats y we r fighting for her character.

all i can say the person who tell us for move on that if u love any character in any show who actully idol of the show, who actully base of the show n suddenly the character throw-out of the show without giving any valid reason. if u r a true fan of those character how can u digest this thing.

n with ur surprise they introduce new character in show who actully crap for the show. who has no aim. how can u accept. how can u make the character ur idol.

i've no personal issue with anyone. this is only my thoughts. if u don't like it plz ignor it.
And to YOUR surprise, the truth about Shivam and Taani's fake relationship still hasn't been revealed, DIFFERENCE IS we (Taarey fans) know how to move on and accept things. We know it'll happen sooner or later. If Kriya's gone. Shes gone for good. Bringing characters back sometimes does good and other times does bad. Palki's already experienced the bad (DMG), so why would she even..? Or do you guys not mind ruining a show for the sake of your "emotions"? Is that it? Is that all that matters?

If the same was to happen with Taarey, I would sensibly get over it. I guess some people can act upon their words. Unlike others, obviously. 

Can you not just be thankful that Palki once gave you Kriyaansh. Back then you must've loved Palki but now things are different? Only shows weakness from your side, if you ask me.

Taani has no aim? OK, first you tell me what Kriya's aim WAS and then we'll talk. For someone to say "I have no personal issues" and then make directs such as "how can u accept. how can u make the character ur idol. " is ridiculous. Please do not embarrass yourself with all the contradiction. 

P. S : If it really wasn't about the TRPs darling, I wouldn't expect ya'll to keep making threats about not watching the show. Honestly, IT DOESN'T EFFECT US.
Edited by zpreme - 11 years ago
this show hd crossed al limits...
hate u palki...
hate u taani...
hate u rey...
love Our REYAANSH N KRIA...
Edited by alisha.a.s - 11 years ago
hey zpreme,

i just give my point of view.

if i hurt u by my statement then i'm really sorry for that.

u read the line that " i've no personal issue with anybody" but u doesn't read that "it's my personal thoughts."

one more thing u ask me that what was kria's aim? i think u come after taani's entry. so let me clear one thing that this show is base on dance. n kria's aim was dance. she want to be a dancer. n just becaus of her aim she came to mumbai n join st. louis.

n yes i'll not embarrass my self for my statements. bcoz i know i'm writing.

once agin i'm sorry for hurtin u.

once agin i'm just givin my point of view.