General Discussions #35 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

Wonderful๐Ÿ‘ But now what are you gonna do with whatsapp from tomorrow onwards๐Ÿ˜†no more topics left to discuss๐Ÿ˜†

english scholars here can futher analyse whats 'achoo postman'
๐Ÿคฃ
I still haven't downloaded whatsapp. I should. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by astonish

Just woke up... I got a.duo dream yesterday night... Though it was. Very small...:
i am at the railway station... I get into the train...leave my belongings and cross the tracks to go to other platform ๐Ÿ˜†
4 platforms away...there is a train and i Ran crazily looking at all people searching for you know who...the last coachi reached and was About to get dissapointed when i saw two men...both hqd worncreamiah xolor trousers and daya sir jad worn bluish shirt and abhi sir had worn orangiag... Both had their goggles on and were roaming on the plat form in the sun

i couldnt stop staring... I went ahead ...and wish them good morning when their train started... Within seconds they vanished in the crowd... I got into the bogie and tried to look for them...but couldnt find them... I realized that i didnt know the departure time of my train...i ran back crazily...my train.was still there at the same plac...but it started off suddenly.i increased my speed and ..reached thw 1st door and found it closed...
I this a narration from some novel Asto?
Duo dreaam asto !!! Coool ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good morning IF ,... im feeling horribly lazy today ...
you can use this to participate in the crazy dream contest
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

I this a narration from some novel Asto?

Nope... I woke up with my train missed ๐Ÿ˜† Lekin... Dhoop mein duo...goggles pehne hue kya chamak rahe the... Uff 
๐Ÿคฃ

Nice dream...๐Ÿ˜†

You know...I had an IF dream last night...was about to write about it. I dreamt that I was teaching English to Deepika. Surprisingly Deepika was in my house, she was of my height...and she looked like Sunanda of Mysterious Gift. ๐Ÿ˜†

I had a bet with you all on the GD thread that I will make her spell one word wrong or put on a Nik DP. I was asking her to spell many complex words but she was not making  a single mistake. I was on the verge of giving up and putting on a Nik DP when someone on IF gave me the idea to ask her to spell a very easy word...and told me that she'll be over confident and make a mistake. I asked her to spell weird and she spelled it as 'wierd'. ๐Ÿคฃ

I showed her the dictionary and told her that the spelling is wrong. But she was adamant that her spelling is right. She said she would prove it, got angry and walked off. Then Nandini started fighting with me for offending Deepika. ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

๐Ÿคฃ

Nice dream...๐Ÿ˜†

You know...I had an IF dream last night...was about to write about it. I dreamt that I was teaching English to Deepika. Surprisingly Deepika was in my house, she was of my height...and she looked like Sunanda of Mysterious Gift. ๐Ÿ˜†

I had a bet with you all on the GD thread that I will make her spell one word wrong or put on a Nik DP. I was asking her to spell many complex words but she was not making  single mistake. I was on the verge of giving up and putting on a Nik DP when someone on IF gave me the idea to ask her to spell a very easy word...and told me that she'll be over confident and make a mistake. I asked her to spell weird and she spelled it as 'wierd'. ๐Ÿคฃ

I showed her the dictionary and told her that the spelling is wrong. But she was adamant that her spelling is right. She said she would prove it, got angry and walked off. Then Nandini started fighting with me for offending Deepika. ๐Ÿคฃ

Hey Bhagwan... Deeps making spelling mistake an Nanda fighting ๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome Vis... We both have gone crazy..๐Ÿ˜†